Funny And Interesting Video Clips Thread + Jokes and Funny SMS

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: This Baba Jee is Legend [ Funny English ]

AKBER BADSHAH said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWm-RHEuFo[/video]

THIS WE CALLED UN PARAH JAHIL, SOUTH KEY GADDAR CAN SEE WHO IS CALLED HONEST??? [clap] [imran]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Kids protesting against Zardari very funny, must

Abdul Haadi said:
[zardari] [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3u2RTCBI2A[/video]

wah wah bahut khub. some one should send this to President Ghaddari

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)

AKBER BADSHAH said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWm-RHEuFo[/video]

:roll: even baba ji ko kudh idea nahi wo keh kia rahey hein

mcx-ca

Citizen

Baba Jee Nay Jo Be Kaha Hay Sub Samajtay Hain Laiken Mananay Ko Tayyar Nahain Hain. Yeh Hamari Badkismiti Nahain To Aur Kia Hay.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

Shrf390: you should watch your words when you speak. People like you create hatred among muslims. The cause of disparity in the nations are few big mouthed speakers who insinuate hatred. Whether they are from north or south or form east or west. If you can not win an argument in a decent manner it is better to shut up. You are not doing any service to the nation or muslims by abusing any body. Prophet Muhammad PBUH never even called the Munafiqeen as Munafiq although he knew it and let them change them selves. Allah tested them in the war of Aahud and brought the Munafiqeen to the day light. This is not a character of a muslim to racial profile and call names to each other in a manner that it create hatred. Do not do racial profiling it is venomous.

Guys from every corner of mulim ummah please ignore such comments for the sake of Allah. This is the last thing we need today, hatred among each other.

zuby

Citizen
Re: A Very Funny Call in Bolta Pakistan

kion bhai kafir saahib. kia aap ka peer shaitan hay.aap ka piamber abu jehl hay,aap ka baap firown hayb aap ki maan woh hay jiss nay gundgi phainkinthee

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: funny speech mahdoo........ chack rayam

I think IK simply needs some serious workers as he already got other essentials under his belt like credibility, solid efforts for nation's welfare, agenda and line of action.....

p.s. PTI supporters, don't take it in a -ve sense (there are always some exceptions) and I am sharing it a +ve sense.....

gazoomartian

Re: Lahoris Random, Interesting Clips Thread

arshad_lahore said:
very embarrasing moment for aishwarya rai on david letterman show
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBFC4-BIxhQ[/video]

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

gazoomartian

Best Political Joke For Juma----Ceiling Fan

A man died and went to heaven. He saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked the angel, 'What are all those clocks for?'

Angel answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move..'

'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'

'That's Mohammad Bin Qasim's. The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie.'

'Incredible, ' said the man'. And whose clock is that one?'

Angel responded, 'That's Liaquat Ali Khan's. The hands have moved twice, telling us that he told only two lies in his entire life.'

'Where's President Zardari's clock?' asked the man.

'Zardari's clock is in our office. We are using it as a ceiling fan

[hilar] [hilar]

M

Murshad Jee

Re: Best Political Joke For Juma----Ceiling Fan

[hilar] [hilar]
Little John has a democracy lesson at school, but he does not understand very well. At home, he asks his father about democratic rules. His father replies:" John, democracy is like this. Imagine our family is the country. I, as the head of the family, am THE PRESIDENT; your mother is PARLIAMENT, your babysitter is WORKING CLASS, you are THE PEOPLE and your little brother is THE FUTURE." "I don't understand" says little John. "Go to sleep and you'll figure it out by tomorrow" replies his father.
By midnight, John is awakened by his little brother's cries. John checkes it out and realizes his brother needs a diaper change. He goes to his parents' bedroom and peeps through keyhole: his mother was deep asleep, but his father was missing. John goes to his babysitter's room and looks through the keyhole. Surprise!!! His father was with the babysitter.
John has a revelation: "NOW I UNDERSTAND DEMOCRACY!
THE PRESIDENT SCREWS WORKING CLASS... PARLIAMENT IS DEEP ASLEEP... NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND THE FUTURE IS FULL OF SHIT!

gazoomartian

Re: Best Political Joke For Juma----Ceiling Fan

Murshad Jee said:
[hilar] [hilar]
Little John has a democracy lesson at school, but he does not understand very well. At home, he asks his father about democratic rules. His father replies:" John, democracy is like this. Imagine our family is the country. I, as the head of the family, am THE PRESIDENT; your mother is PARLIAMENT, your babysitter is WORKING CLASS, you are THE PEOPLE and your little brother is THE FUTURE." "I don't understand" says little John. "Go to sleep and you'll figure it out by tomorrow" replies his father.
By midnight, John is awakened by his little brother's cries. John checkes it out and realizes his brother needs a diaper change. He goes to his parents' bedroom and peeps through keyhole: his mother was deep asleep, but his father was missing. John goes to his babysitter's room and looks through the keyhole. Surprise!!! His father was with the babysitter.
John has a revelation: "NOW I UNDERSTAND DEMOCRACY!
THE PRESIDENT SCREWS WORKING CLASS... PARLIAMENT IS DEEP ASLEEP... NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND THE FUTURE IS FULL OF SHIT!
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] better than mine