Funny And Interesting Video Clips Thread + Jokes and Funny SMS

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Too Much Grief - Have a Laugh Now, Jokes - Vol 4 Mar 27/

Pakistan Khappay said:
good jokes plz share therm with your family and let all of us know their reaction

I did share with family, they all agreed to post. And said if Pakistanis are adult and have least bit of humor, they will like it, but I guess you aint one of them [funnny]

gazoomartian

shaheedchoudry said:
BAD JOKES. NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS FORUM. I AM DISAPPOINTED MR. GAZOOMARTIAN

This is a siasat forum but people are wacking each other in the nam eof religion. So why not jokes too? At least it takes your mind of all the grieves that nation has even for 30 seconds.

Like always say, Pakistanis become 100% pious and religion on internet......lekin amal aur qaul kuch aur hi hai.

If every Pakistani is as muttaqi as some seem to claim here, why is the nation in such a terrible shape?

I am normal, neither too PIOUS to the extent of hypocracy, nor too gumrah, thank you

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)

mr. gazzo as i know u r father of three young daughter and pretend urself a regular namaazi .and u say that u share these voulgar jokes with ur family. [clap] greaaaat now i can assume u r showing ur real colours .now don,t tell me u post these jokes after having four pegs of scotch 8-)

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)

I dont know who is this gazoo-mazoo..... but tell him plz dont say any thing bad about pakistanis..... this forum is for respectable and serious minded people.... not for blue-print garbage jokes......plz dont waste our time....... [anger]

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
shaheedchoudry said:
BAD JOKES. NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS FORUM. I AM DISAPPOINTED MR. GAZOOMARTIAN

This is a siasat forum but people are wacking each other in the nam eof religion. So why not jokes too? At least it takes your mind of all the grieves that nation has even for 30 seconds.

Like always say, Pakistanis become 100% pious and religion on internet......lekin amal aur qaul kuch aur hi hai.

If every Pakistani is as muttaqi as some seem to claim here, why is the nation in such a terrible shape?

NO ONE IS CLAIMING TO BE PIOUS HERE. I WILL AGAIN INSIST THAT YOUR JOKES ARE NOT ETHICAL.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Brave Indian Passenger - Very Funny

IndiaGuy said:
He is pakistani.. Look at him carefully he has green passport.

hahha
are u so embarrassed to admit that he is indian?
look at his face and is english language pitch and tone... he probably is tamil...

well if you do not admit he is indian than its ok..make sure you dont cry when u borad a plane...

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

sarbakaf said:
IndiaGuy said:

hahha
are u so embarrassed to admit that he is indian?
look at his face and is english language pitch and tone... he probably is tamil...

well if you do not admit he is indian than its ok..make sure you dont cry when u borad a plane...

How can you say that he is tamil.. could he be from srilanka?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

IndiaGuy said:
How can you say that he is tamil.. could he be from srilanka?

i wish if you indians could read english...
look at my wording which says .HE IS PROBABLY TAMIL....
u illiterate man from illiterate nation.
or should i send u a book of ABC...........Z

A = Ahmad shah abdali
B= Babar
C = Conquered India

should i complete all alphabets ?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

yeh mera india said:
sarbahkafir run please run save your baloch, they are getting independence , stop dreaming to conquer india first go and save baloch and sind, Oh my god sindhis will have separate nation, , All sindhis in india and all over the world will be joyfull

oh ho..dont worry

watch this and save punjab...

and what about tibbet ? oh hoo..i forgot indians are still begging china for tibbat

hahaha

yeh mera india

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

my dear friend we don't have to save anything, our goverment is very power ful to take care of any situation, not like zardari, gillani, malik our goverment is not busy begging from other countrys, you saw my article right your goverment don't want to solve kashmir issue because if its solved all the bheek from other countrys will stop, and they won't be able to make money.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

yeh mera india said:
my dear friend we don't have to save anything, our goverment is very power ful to take care of any situation, not like zardari, gillani, malik our goverment is not busy begging from other countrys, you saw my article right your goverment don't want to solve kashmir issue because if its solved all the bheek from other countrys will stop, and they won't be able to make money.

ohhh
so what do u think..manmahoon singh did in KSA was he there to sell aakhroot ? he was there to beg

what does ur moodi do ? what does laloo do ?

hmmmm
ya u are not beggar nation....

you all are beggers who make a nation....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

IndiaGuy said:
sarbakaf said:
Hmm do they call them self brave
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0L84Y-zxK0

comments welcome

Here is the full video

In this video, at 3:0, the person cursing Muslims, as well. I don't think a Pakistani curse Muslims..........I think he is Indian.....

But I think there is no point to post such clips on this forum.........it is just useless video..........Mr Safbakaf......there are alot more videos to show Indian stupids, like in video when a person marries with a dog, or where people drink the urin of a cow etc. Go and search on youtube

Marriage with Bitch

1)

Marriage with Bitch
2)

Drinking urine
3)

Indian Raod Side Dentist
4)

By watching these videos, you would say what a Shining Country......Actually this is real India...........not the one showing in Media and Bollywood

gazoomartian

sarbakaf said:
Hmm do they call them self brave
watch this

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0L84Y-zxK0[/video]

comments welcome

his skin color tells me he is from Southern India. Also, the way he says 'die'.

so did the flight land safely??

gazoomartian

Too Much Grief - Have a Laugh Now, Jokes - Vol 5 Mar 31/10

****** Never Argue with a Woman ******

One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.

She motors out a short distance, anchors, puts her feet up, And begins to read her book.

The peace and solitude are magnificent.

Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his boat.

He pulls up alongside the woman and says, 'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?'

'Reading a book,' she replies, (thinking, 'Isn't that obvious?')

'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her.

'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading.'

'Yes, but I see you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.'

'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault,' says the woman.

'But I haven't even touched you,' says the Game Warden.

'That's true, but you have all the equipment.. For all I know you could start at any moment.'

'Have a nice day ma'am,' and he left.

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Too Much Grief - Have a Laugh Now, Jokes - Vol 6 Apr 03/

gazzooo your last volume of jokes was about sex and this one about religion.... We Muslims do not make joke about religion as christians do.... I dn't know whats wrong with you mate??????