Pak Army chopper crashes in Abbottabad

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pak Army chopper crashes in Abbottabad

Updated at: 1843 PST, Tuesday, May 03, 2011
5-3-2011_81047_l.jpg
ABBOTTABAD: A helicopter of Pakistan Army on Tuesday crashed in Abbottabad resulting a Subedar Major was martyred and five other personnel injured, Geo News reported.

According to the reports, the chopper was on its training flight when it crashed. The unconfirmed reports said that Subedar Major Fayyaz was martyred and five others were injured in the incident.

Relief and rescue operation has been initiated after the incident.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
PAF fighter jet crashes in Jhang

Updated at: 1555 PST, Tuesday, May 03, 2011
5-3-2011_81041_l.jpg
JHANG: A Pakistan Air Force Mirage fighter jet crashed in Jhang while the pilot ejected safely, Geo News reported Tuesday.

According to PAF spokesman, the fighter jet Mirage crashed during military exercises at Machhi road Khoshab due to some technical faults. The pilot managed to save his life.

Board of Inquiry has been constituted for investigation, he added.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
IS IT REVENGE FOR SHOOTING THEIRS ON 2ND May.
COLD WAR STARTED. RAYMOND DAVIS AGENTS vs PAK ARMY..
Or it is my imagination...

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh woohi heli hai jo kall us operation me gira tha ... Pk army hiding it from media

you are absolute right you have win this sony tv...................................offcourse he must take some new shots for complete this yesterday drama........

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
US is well prepared and they're going to do what they're thinktanks have been preparing for us, unusual doomsday scenarios. US has penentrated so much into Pakistan since 2002, that they probably don't need the ISI.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar yeh millitary hellicopters itne nazuk hote he ke dushman ko marne ki zaroorat hi nahi khud hi girte rehte he kal america ka girra ajj Pakistan ka aur pak ka to eak mirrage bhi gir gya ??? Zardari ka jahaz esse ku nahi funny kharabi ki waja se
girta

mdusa

Citizen
It would be interesting to know the place of pak helicopter crash site and if that place or wreckage broadcasted by TV.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Pakistan military was try to copy the US operation....

Since one US Heli was done so they dropped their own helli...I am sure they thought that it was step of operation too...

Pak army is very much impressed with the US operation , now they were doing practice , may be they need to kill Osama in future....(clap)(clap)

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan military was try to copy the US operation....

Since one US Heli was done so they dropped their own helli...I am sure they thought that it was step of operation too...

Pak army is very much impressed with the US operation , now they were doing practice , may be they need to kill Osama in future....(clap)(clap)

Americans have confirmed that due to some sensitive classified equipment in that chopper, they destroyed it themselves, and weretaken back by chinooks.