QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
58054_10150113178574203_364894134202_7716886_6464112_n.jpg

NO EXCUSE FOR MISSING SALAH

Look at this kid ...... he is not a normal kid and he is thanking Allah for everything he has ..... look at us who are perfectly normal and we have forgotten Allah .... SHAME ON US !!!

MAY ALLAH ACCEPT ALL OF US IN HIS WAY and live according to what he wants and what his PROPHET MUHAMMAD Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam said ... AAMEEN

May ALLAH azawajal forgive us all for what we did and may he protect us from doing it again AAMEEN !!!!

Dear Brothers - Please offer SALAAH (prayer/ namaz ) regularly, without giving any excuse. (Salah is the 2nd pillar of Islam, you and I very well know that Islam is based on 5 pillars and how can we miss one Alhamdulillah!

Just think that when a person without legs can perfom Namaz then why cant we?

It is a good motivation for us.

May Allah (azawajal ) make things easy for us all and Grant us Janatul-Firdous Aameen Summa- Aameen!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
May Allah (azawajal ) make things easy for us all and Grant us Janatul-Firdous – Aameen – Summa- Aameen!

Janatul-Firdous is not because of Namaz only , it is because of good deeds

Victory of a wrestler is not because of his practice only , but for his performance in the game.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: NO Excuse To Miss IT!

May ALLAH:subhanahu: give taufeeq to all Muslims to pray salaat on time. I heard from the scholars that if 51% of the ummah starts doing it salaat then ALLAH :subhanahu: will stop Muslim degeneration.

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
شاعر بے عمل نے شکوہ میں کہا ہے

کس قدر تم پے گران صبح کی بیداری ہے
ہم سے کب پیار ہے تمہیں ہاں نیند تمہیں پیاری ہے

ایک سروے کے مطابق ساری دنیا میں مسلمانوں
میں صرف ٥ فیصد نمازی ہیں -اور پاکستان میں زیادہ برا حال ہے صرف ٣ فیصد نمازی ہیں -
اعمال میں سب سے پہلےنماز کا حساب ہوگا -اگر یہ اچھی نکل آئی تو باقی اعمال بھی اچھے -ورنہ ؟؟؟؟
نماز ہوگی تو اچھی بری کا سوال ہوگا -یہاں تو یہ خانہ خالی ہے
الله (ج) مجھے عمل کی توفیق عطا فر مائے-امین

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let us take this in the following way:

Namaz (Salaat) is obligatory in all circumstances, i mean to say that there is
no repeat no relaxation in this matter:
a) Zakat is only obligatory who can afford;
b) Fasting has also got relaxations, that you can put it off in certain conditions;
c) Haj: is obligatory for those who can afford;
So Salaat is the only thing which differentiate between a believer and non-believer.
I may add that when a person confess and claim that I am a muslim, so what does it
mean. To be a muslim carries with it certain obligations, rules n regulations, the salaat
is THE FUNDAMENTAL. If it is not, then the person may have a second thought about
his/her being the Muslim.

KK YASIR

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Wherever You Are .. Pray To ALLAH

سبحان الله ، ماشاء الله ، الله اکبر

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
agreed................100%

Kia jhoot bolney ka koi excuse he????

Kia milawat krney ka koi excuse he????

Kia khianat krney ka koi excuse he???

Kia zina krney ka koi excuse he???

Kia rishwat deney /leney ka koi excuse he???

Agar hm nimaz parh k b achey insan nhi bun rahey to phir hmaree nimaaz me munafikat he sachaiee nhi.