ISI - Pakistan Army will face indictments at the International Criminal Tribunal for war crimes

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
less then one hr left from your 48 hrs.no reply from your end shown that you are really one D.H--d mole who just spread idiotically thought to people. and idiots like you believe that idiot tell truth. in case if you call yourself a muslim then you should know whats punishment from Allah for spread lies & hate.i know there idiotically smile on your face behind computer screen. but you failed to get any positive respond from any one till now.

proof and scanned documents of the law firm will be provided within 48 hours

simple_and_peacefull

where is proof..... 48 hrs end...now 6th day also end...... you haven't proved your claim....... come-on dear proof it or admit that you passed wrong information....... be big heart person ( if you are)......

proof and scanned documents of the law firm will be provided within 48 hours

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
less then one hr left from your 48 hrs.no reply from your end shown that you are really one D.H--d mole who just spread idiotically thought to people. and idiots like you believe that idiot tell truth. in case if you call yourself a muslim then you should know whats punishment from Allah for spread lies & hate.i know there idiotically smile on your face behind computer screen. but you failed to get any positive respond from any one till now.

I am surprised that you and others even took this turkey seriously(cry)

simple_and_peacefull

no gazoo bhai, i am just refreshing his memories.....

i want keep my feet on his tail. and not let him escape........

basically I hate lier..... if they ask forgiveness for their lies then as a muslim i have to forgive.....
I am surprised that you and others even took this turkey seriously(cry)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
no gazoo bhai, i am just refreshing his memories.....

i want keep my feet on his tail. and not let him escape........

basically I hate lier..... if they ask forgiveness for their lies then as a muslim i have to forgive.....

he is just an Indian sh it disturber, just ignore him and all Indians

zeshaan

because it is not ME who is going to charge,it is a Swiss Law firm
is only my guilt that i am living in Switzerland and i am sharing this info on this plattform ? therefore i am chawwal ?

what about you patriotic pakis ?
tell me ; is the killing of saleem shazad by isi a holy thing and to be proud of ?

What about yours awatar and yours nick,still you think you are one of us?

simple_and_peacefull

yes brother gahoo ,

do you want to see my bin.....see blow.. these are old one... i already order for biger then these...

dustbin_rotomolding_rotomold_rotomould.jpg

[hilar]:thank:

:lol:

so I am not the only one that has these terrorists in iggy bin (clap)

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
no, it is YOU only who will decide what i am and to whom i belong

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOD OR ALLAH ?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
because it is not ME who is going to charge,it is a Swiss Law firm
is only my guilt that i am living in Switzerland and i am sharing this info on this plattform ? therefore i am chawwal ?

what about you patriotic pakis ?
tell me ; is the killing of saleem shazad by isi a holy thing and to be proud of ?

Ask that Law Firm that prosecute those banks which held the looted money from all over the world by Corrupt like Zardari. We would be thankful to the this Law firm if they would fight (in free) for the Pakistani Looted Money by Zardari (anybody else) case, so that we might be able to construct more schools in our country with that money to educate people and hence to reduce terrorism.

Plus tt would be better if they would sue Zardari instead of ISI or Army because it is Zardari who allowed Americans to kill innocent peoples by Drone & Terrorists.

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
dear friend , please educate yourself a little and get some proper information

swiss banks seized benazir's and zardari's account with around 62million $ for more than 10 years!

genva court (swiss court) convicted zardari and benazir, and ordered to handover 62 million $ to Pakistani Government (2007/2008)

BUT PAKISTANI GOVERMENT REFUSED TO TAKE THE MONEY and were not interested in any other activities redarding zardari
READ THE LETTER OF PAKISTAN GOVERNMENT SENT BY MALIQ QAYYUM
ZARDARI AND BENAZIR WAS BAILED OUT

for all this troubel, swiss government has spent and wasted many millions swiss tax payers money for the benefit of paki people (awam)
NOW switzerland has officially decided they will consider pakis money laundry cases as joke and and will not waste swiss tax payers money
and to hell with pakistani awams money, it is pakis own duty to piss their own leaders!

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about the more than 50 annocents civilions killed in afghanistan yesterday by NATO airstike.
Who is responsible for this genocide.Why not ICC should bring case against NATO secretaory General
My swisslaw we are not duff like you,how many annocnets killed in the trible area by drone,Who is responsible for that
and Millions killed in Iraq,why not ICC take action against them,Lets begin with Blair Bush and later we start
from Karzai and PAK ARMY.R u ready for this.Do you have guts to face reality.

beshak musharraf kiyani or inki team lakhoon afghano ki qatil hai yehi responsible hain es qatl-e-amm k

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
WE WANT PAK ARMY NOT A N A P A K ARMY

and if pak army (isi) continues the Bush-Mush game plan,
sooner or later there will be a war between pak army and pak awaam (160million)

may Allah bless pakistan and guide pakistani to abstain from sin and selling their heart and conscious for DOLLARS!

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Ameen

hummay paak army chaeyh dosro ki ghulaam army nahi (y)