ISI - Pakistan Army will face indictments at the International Criminal Tribunal for war crimes

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
over 6,000,000 killed in bangladesh, general Manik Singh and Arora should also be out on trial. Include Mrs Gandhi too for killing over 3000 Sikhs in golden temple, and blowing up Air India jet in 1985 to blame on Canadian Sikhs.

Sisslaw is newly hired RAW employee. Ignore the f******

because it is not ME who is going to charge,it is a Swiss Law firm
is only my guilt that i am living in Switzerland and i am sharing this info on this plattform ? therefore i am chawwal ?

what about you patriotic pakis ?
tell me ; is the killing of saleem shazad by isi a holy thing and to be proud of ?

shut u and your bloody swiss law firm your swiss law firm are blind they can't bloody see what have these criminal have done bosnia,kashmir, khalistan,ahmad abad,paksitan, afghnistan, iraq, iran ,yeman, and so many muslim cuntries where were your criminal law firm was enjoying when muslim blood was drain in the gutar. muslim woman been raped by blood suckers terrorist who call themselves
civilize who have no sham of humanity

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are talking just like you worked with Pak army and you sure know that Pak army killed that Journalist.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quran says Investigate Matters:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Do not pursue matters until you have investigated them yourself (17:36)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Always think good about others (24:12 ; 49:12)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. When you hear something bad about someone, your first reaction should be of doubt. Only believe and tell others about it after you have investigated it to be true. This may also mean that we should consider a person innocent until proven guilty (24:12-15-16)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. If a wicked person starts a rumour, do not spread it without ascertaining its truth 49:6) - inform the relevant authorities about it, so that they can investigate it (4:83)[/FONT]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I take pride that I or someone else has pissed you off fully. Now go in iggy bin and enjoy the Cow Cola. I pour only one bottle a day. Things are pretty expensive you know...... relaxe and stop being a son of beghairat b itch

Last edited by a moderator:

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
nusrat javed of bolta pakistan has eye witness who saw isi officers raiding shahzad saleem house in isb, even a video proof taken yesterday when they took him away

now you want to pretend that isi relased him and then he commited suicid and was found in a river near mandi bahaudin? or perhaps israel is behind? we shell ask tahirul qadri!

simple_and_peacefull

then tell me whats law firm name... that you can read and write down...

this show that you are also part of this game....

no worries.... what its take 48hrs to provide....its means you were not expected that anyone can ask for it. and now you need to scan or maybe draft it.....
proof and scanned documents of the law firm will be provided within 48 hours

Last edited:

sam123

Banned
Swisslaw calm down..............Please put a link to support your case..
We know that certain factions of isi is involved in shahzad killing..

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/ME27Df06.html

is the proof..Nazam sethi has rightly summed up this case...and by browsing through 2 articles of shahzad ,we can easily infer that its dirt work of intelligence agency...

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan Zindabaaad !! ..Pakistan Army Paindabad !!!! ...All the patriot pakistanis ..watch out for this trap being laid out on our army and troops..DO NOT TRUST THESE FARCE LIES !!!! ..Pakistan was created on the Orders of our Rasul and Aka Mohammad (pbuh)..and the army that protects it is also sacred. Yes their can be corrupt individuals but overall this is OUR ARMY AND WE STAND BY IT !!

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
What are you saying?? i think u have lost ur temper and started cheap talk, a dishwasher can be a better person then the one who talks like u..Thank Allah SWT that u have something..He has provided you..u urself are nothing but a human created from a sperm just like all of us..after all this..it seems like u are not educated at all..
what u say about ISI and the thing u posted was worth reading..but the kinda stuff u are saying dosent make u worthy of any mature talk..dont lose ur temper..coz it brings worse outta people
the same argument was used in 1971: "pak army is accountable to us" and pakistan broke apart, an unconditional surrender by A.A.A. Niazi and a new country called bangladesh with war crimes and mass rapes and genocide by PAK JAWANS
brainless people like you with a low decent are proud on this
but every normal pakistan will feel ashamed and disgusting!

i think you are frustrated and jobless, get some work and earn money and then talk
get a job in a restaurant (dish washer, cleaner) or are you well settled in UK and driving your own a taxi cab ?

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
"draft it"???? are you living in a dream world, here in switzerland falsification of documents is a crime after art. 251 swiss penal code
but where you are living (pakistan) you will not be punished , you will become member of parliament like your jamshaid dasti!
so, your views doesnt apply on swiss standards

after getting so much abusive critisim from everybody after posting this threat, i feel, i should remove this thread till

the tv and print headlines of an indictment at International crime tribunal at the hague will appear

i was treated as if i was a anti pakistan and as if the law firm is my dad's property and switzerland belonged to my family.
i will never post anything in future, pakistani on this forum cant diggest and talk in a decent way without being abusive.

simple_and_peacefull

this is not proof for thread starter. he should give a simple link or law firm name etc....
Swisslaw calm down..............Please put a link to support your case..
We know that certain factions of isi is involved in shahzad killing..

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/ME27Df06.html

is the proof..Nazam sethi has rightly summed up this case...and by browsing through 2 articles of shahzad ,we can easily infer that its dirt work of intelligence agency...

sam123

Banned
this is not proof for thread starter. he should give a simple link or law firm name etc....

i dont know why but i feel this guy is not lying...
Today killing news of shahzad with involvement of isi confirms his view point...Media is really furious after it and everyone believe it to be dirty work of isi...

There is a trial against isi in usa.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/india-may-approach-ny-court-prove-isi-terrorist-031000647.html

It is said that those killed in mumbai attacks were also citizen of switzerland,uk,france..................so india might plan to put case against isi in all global courts..

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

dear my simple request is .... law firm name..... can you give that which law firm filing the case.

i think you can give this. its not hard to give....secondly don't tell me whats swiss / others law are....just read clearly what i had wrote....

"draft it"???? are you living in a dream world, here in switzerland falsification of documents is a crime after art. 251 swiss penal code
but where you are living (pakistan) you will not be punished , you will become member of parliament like your jamshaid dasti!
so, your views doesnt apply on swiss standards

after getting so much abusive critisim from everybody after posting this threat, i feel, i should remove this thread till

the tv and print headlines of an indictment at International crime tribunal at the hague will appear

i was treated as if i was a anti pakistan and as if the law firm is my dad's property and switzerland belonged to my family.
i will never post anything in future, pakistani on this forum cant diggest and talk in a decent way without being abusive.