ISI - Pakistan Army will face indictments at the International Criminal Tribunal for war crimes

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISI should kill all bastereds who are working against Pakistan. Whatever Indian, CIA, Mosad agents, Swiss or Journalists paid by enemies. I would give ISI further duty to finish all anti Pakistani politicians like Zardari, Gillani, Rehman Malik.

I reject blind hag tribunal.

They don't see US war crimes. They don't see Europeans war crimes. They don't see Indian Army crimes in Kashmir. They don't see Israeli war crimes in Palastine.

This is an organisation of blind countries.

Last edited:

drkjke

cant you people see...by handing over aafia siddiqui to kufar and than selling the blood of hundreds and thousands of muslims to zionist kufars the isi and army took curse of many islam loving muslims,their widows and their orphaned kids .who were very pious too..and curse of a person who is wronged goes straight to heavens.i always knew that the curses of these pious people will not spare these people in both worlds.i always knew.
eat your money now which you made selling the muslim blood to kufar...same kufar will now punish you.
i wonder why people forget historys lessons.changaiz khan would first kill the muslim traitors who helped him occupy a muslim city from inside,he always made sure to kill the muslim ghaddars and traitors after he used them against muslims ,
traitors to islam always have same pitiful end..islamists who were killed and sold to kufar atleast have promise of heaven in end,so they did not lose anything , but ghaddar muslims who sided with kufar will burn forever in eternal life of akhira too.tragic but bitter truth.

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

dear sam123,

i value your view and all others view. but this one is fishy smell.... secondly when coldwar start between two countries these kind of news everyone will heard. these are all games of coldwar. so we have to stand beside our agency/country not other side.

at last i would like to say when someone spread any news . he should spread with source detail.
i dont know why but i feel this guy is not lying...
Today killing news of shahzad with involvement of isi confirms his view point...Media is really furious after it and everyone believe it to be dirty work of isi...

There is a trial against isi in usa.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/india-may-approach-ny-court-prove-isi-terrorist-031000647.html

It is said that those killed in mumbai attacks were also citizen of switzerland,uk,france..................so india might plan to put case against isi in all global courts..

Last edited:

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Swisslaw. Just shut up, you are a one loss clueless person with know knowledge...so just shut up and I will leave it on that.

Imranpak

The army is not perfect but is the only institution holding the country together. Within the military there are many guilty ones so we should not generalise the entire fauj!

How many atrocities have NATO,USA and India committed without even being held to task!

Last edited:

Star Gazer

internal matter ? what is this?
sorry but i am a pakistani !!!
i have invested more than 4 million in Lahore

what do you looser have for pakistan to offer ?

Take your money and invest in Switzerland if that is the attitude. You have invested because you are sure you will make a profit on it. Pakistanis living in Pakistan have invested their lives and future in Pakistan, top that!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Take your money and invest in Switzerland if that is the attitude. You have invested because you are sure you will make a profit on it. Pakistanis living in Pakistan have invested their lives and future in Pakistan, top that!

com'on star, you dont believe he is from Pakistan do you? he is either terrex or pappufromindia, both banned for being an idiot

gazoomartian

The army is not perfect but is the only institution holding the country together. Within the military there are many guilty ones so we should not generalise the entire fauj!

How many atrocities have NATO,USA and India committed without even being held to task!

thye WILL be held accountable. crime never goes unpunished, it just gets delayed. Look at Serbian leader

Imranpak

thye WILL be held accountable. crime never goes unpunished, it just gets delayed. Look at Serbian leader

The UN will never punish the Indian's, RAW, Mossad, CIA or Nato but only weak nations like Serbia to show how justice loving they are! It's the Muslim's themselves who will inshallah get even with all the above mentioned terrorist organisations.

Wadaich

"draft it"???? are you living in a dream world, here in switzerland falsification of documents is a crime after art. 251 swiss penal code
but where you are living (pakistan) you will not be punished , you will become member of parliament like your jamshaid dasti!
so, your views doesnt apply on swiss standards

after getting so much abusive critisim from everybody after posting this threat, i feel, i should remove this thread till

the tv and print headlines of an indictment at International crime tribunal at the hague will appear

i was treated as if i was a anti pakistan and as if the law firm is my dad's property and switzerland belonged to my family.
i will never post anything in future, pakistani on this forum cant diggest and talk in a decent way without being abusive.

Falsification document a crime in Swiss Law [hilar]. Switzerland is heaven of financial criminals. All the blood suckers of poor nations take refuge in Swiss Banks. Switzerland is a prostitute working for Zionist Bankers to allure Political Gangsters; firstly deceive them as being safe place for plundered money, and when the Criminals like Busharaf and Zardari, Hosseni Mubarak, and their likes get useless, then seize their bank accounts and the money is Yours. It is only a rare case that a looted country gets its money back. Only a few examples. And now "SwissLaw" teaching us Law????????????????????????????????????????

Wadaich

i dont know why but i feel this guy is not lying...
Today killing news of shahzad with involvement of isi confirms his view point...Media is really furious after it and everyone believe it to be dirty work of isi...

There is a trial against isi in usa.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/india-may-approach-ny-court-prove-isi-terrorist-031000647.html

It is said that those killed in mumbai attacks were also citizen of switzerland,uk,france..................so india might plan to put case against isi in all global courts..

(clap)The people like U and already exposed. So spew Ur venom somewhere else. Indian creepers on the forum with false identities cannot hide themselves. Chankia's offspring have courage to at least show your real identity.

Wadaich

hillary kerry are americans ! USA has nothing to do with International Criminal Tribunal in Den Haag

by the way i think you are one of the ignorant pakistanis who never understand anything, you live in a bubble of stupidity and only good for shouting slogan like "Jiye Bhutto"

the charge will be at ICT in Den Haag, so let' see and wait

and today's incident of Saleem Shahzad will help Pak Army and ISI to proof their innocence ??????

Hillary and Kerry have nothing do with...................OOOOOOOblivion and treacherous innocense at its best.[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Whom U are deceiving????????

Raheem

Banned
because it is not ME who is going to charge,it is a Swiss Law firm
is only my guilt that i am living in Switzerland and i am sharing this info on this plattform ? therefore i am chawwal ?

what about you patriotic pakis ?
tell me ; is the killing of saleem shazad by isi a holy thing and to be proud of ?
Hitler keh munh walay, 1st of all yeh sary sazish Pakistan Army and Pakistan ISI kay kilaf ho rahi hay, if you join all the dots , you will see that they are all in one direction, defame Pakistan, Defame Pakistan Army, Defame ISI, Defame the parliment of Pakistan and then move in to get our nuclear assets. Allah Says in the Holy Quran ' They Plan & Allah Plans and Allah is the best planner' All their efforts will go in vain, Inshallah Pakistan is and Pakistan will be their after the collapse of US like russia

Raheem

Banned
which master plan ?
80 % of pak taxes consumed of Pak army

3 wars fought by pak army; 1965, 1971 ans lately Kargil, all won by pak army!!!

pppl are left with no food, no electricity no water no gas and inflation

is this your great plan of your lovely ISI ?

IT is very easy to blame others

as far i am concerned i am a pakistani living in switzerland, and your rubbish stupid story of deception is a proof how stupid you are

pakistan is in a mess becos of ppl like you with no brain and iq
I Could see your brain that you are playing in the hands of our enemies and you think you are more patriotic than us, you are another Mir Jaffar for this nation

Raheem

Banned
Thsi for SWISSLAW, 1st of all i doubt that you are pakistani living in SWITZERLAND, I think you are one of CIA, Mossad or RWA agent who come on different forums and try to defame our Nation, Secondly if you are a Pakistani then you are a bhogora, who had run from the motherland to live with ease and your country men suffering, you have o right to come and start talking bull **** , understand