Iffat O Pakbazi ( SEX discipline in Islam).......by Dr Abdul sami

Mysticreed

Banned
May be the MULLAS you have spent time has this favourite topic.otherwise most of the Ulemas teach you about all aspects of life.
Or May be you were under influence of Mullas like MIRZA GHULA AHMED QADYANI OR PARVEZ AHMED....

Both Mirza and Parvaiz were crankhead mullas for me. Mullas are the worst creatures on earth !!!!!!!!!!!! Quran and Hadis is enough for me I do not need any mulla to teach me. Where in Quran and Hadis is it said to follow mullas ??????? Where in Quran and Hadis is the word mulla ???????????

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Both Mirza and Parvaiz were crankhead mullas for me. Mullas are the worst creatures on earth !!!!!!!!!!!! Quran and Hadis is enough for me I do not need any mulla to teach me. Where in Quran and Hadis is it said to follow mullas ??????? Where in Quran and Hadis is the word mulla ???????????

Hahahah
MaashahALlah your reply shows that you have abstained your self from taking guidance from quran o hadith....
By they way when you read quran o hadith please make sure you do not ask any Molvi for help , do not read any translation of quran by any MOLVI , do not read tafseer by MOLVI....

i am sure you are top arabic reader you can help your self....

Seconldy you said Mullas are worst creatures on earth....but unfortunately this worst creature was present at the time of wedding of your parents and grand parents who recited KHUTTBA E NIKKAH .....

and I am sure when u get marry you will not have this worst creature but you will call shahrukh khan to perform the cermony.

lol

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Is Nmaz, Roza mentioned in Quran?

Other Hadeeth you might don't know or pretending to be unaware "Ulama of My nation are like Prophets of Bani Israel".

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Other Hadeeth you might don't know or pretending to be unaware "Ulama of My nation are like Prophets of Bani Israel".

But that Alim must the real Alim Who has support of Allah And his messenger. Not the Ulema e soo, like Mulla Fazal , and Molana Modudi and Tahir ul Qadri.

Because of these Ulema e soo the Ummat of Rasool e Kareem is suffering.

This Hadees was specially for those people who converted lots of non muslims to Islam and like Mujdad Alif Sani RA.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahahah
MaashahALlah your reply shows that you have abstained your self from taking guidance from quran o hadith....
By they way when you read quran o hadith please make sure you do not ask any Molvi for help , do not read any translation of quran by any MOLVI , do not read tafseer by MOLVI....

Seconldy you said Mullas are worst creatures on earth....but unfortunately this worst creature was present at the time of wedding of your parents and grand parents who recited KHUTTBA E NIKKAH .....

and I am sure when u get marry you will not have this worst creature but you will call shahrukh khan to perform the cermony.

lol
It will be better to avoid any Molvi and invite a Pandit to perform the ceremony.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ماشاللہ
اگر آپ نے قرآن اور حدیث خود ہی پڑھ لی ہوتی تو کیا بات تھی
آپ کی زبان ظاہر کرتی ہے کہ آپ نے کتنا علم حاصل کیا ہوا ہے
الله ہی رحم فرماتے ایسے علم پر جو آپ نے خود حاصل کیا ہے
وہ تو شاید سارے بے وقوف ہیں جنہوں نے اپنی ساری زندگی خرچ کردی دین کا علم حاصل کرنے اور پھر بھی اپنے آپ کو طالب علم ہے کہتے ہیں

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
But that Alim must the real Alim Who has support of Allah And his messenger. Not the Ulema e soo, like Mulla Fazal , and Molana Modudi and Tahir ul Qadri.

Because of these Ulema e soo the Ummat of Rasool e Kareem is suffering.

This Hadees was specially for those people who converted lots of non muslims to Islam and like Mujdad Alif Sani RA.

Ummat ki ruswai ki aik wajah aapas ki nafrat hai and setarianism hai. People like you who only considers their sects alim authentic and the rest Ulma-e-soo. If you could avoid name calling it will benefit you in dunia and akhirat. You have no right to judge somebody who is followed by many as Ulma-e-soo with the exception of Molana Fazul Rehman whose siasi munafiqat is like day light. If you diagree with Tahir-ul Qadri than who are you to call names to him, same goes to Molana Moudidi. The work done by Moudidi is master piece. You can disagree withhim on certain things but you cannot argue about his sincerity. I presonally donot follow any of them but I liked his Tafseer Quran. He must have spent a good part of his life in doing that work. His work is used as a resource all over the world. You may have problems with Tahir-ul-Qadri and so I have but unless I have that much knowledge that he has I would refrain from calling him names becuase only Allah knows the best.

Mysticreed

Banned
Hahahah

lol

Lol I asked you a simple question - where in Quran and Hadis is the word mulla ?????????? This infact displays my religious knowledge to be superior to yours. I was expecting a better retort from you but instead of logic and evidence you have replied like a mulla slave indeed !!!!!!!!! No there are already hundreds of tafseer of Quran and I do not need a mulla to help me out. My IQ is better than a person who could not achieve anything practically due to his low mental status and therefore became a mulla for face saving. Lol no thank you sir I do not have to learn Islam from such a person who has been given a low IQ brain by Allah Himself !!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a clear sign for men of understanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikah and mulla ????????????? Can you tell me from Quran and Hadis where it is said that only a mulla can perform the nikah rituals ????????? No way mullas do not even deserve to be given such an honour. It is said that do not even perform namaz behind a suspicious person and therefore nikah comes much after that !!!!!!!!!!! In my family it has been a custom for many centuries regarding nikah rituals and no mulla is given this honour. Nikah can be performed by any person who fulfills the sharai conditions you dumb !!!!!!!!!!! There is no compulsion that the person should be a mulla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned

Namaz roza are one of the compulsory five pillars of Islam and they are mentioned both in Quran and Hadis. Lol I asked a simple question - where in Quran and Hadis is the word mulla ?????????? Do not hide behind the term ulema and give me the name of on such alim currently in this world in your view who is worth following ?????????

Mysticreed

Banned
ماشاللہ
اگر آپ نے قرآن اور حدیث خود ہی پڑھ لی ہوتی تو کیا بات تھی
آپ کی زبان ظاہر کرتی ہے کہ آپ نے کتنا علم حاصل کیا ہوا ہے
الله ہی رحم فرماتے ایسے علم پر جو آپ نے خود حاصل کیا ہے
وہ تو شاید سارے بے وقوف ہیں جنہوں نے اپنی ساری زندگی خرچ کردی دین کا علم حاصل کرنے اور پھر بھی اپنے آپ کو طالب علم ہے کہتے ہیں

No rhetorics do not work in front of me. Mullas are the worst creatures on earth. Name me one mulla currently who is worth following ??????????

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Namaz roza are one of the compulsory five pillars of Islam and they are mentioned both in Quran and Hadis. Lol I asked a simple question - where in Quran and Hadis is the word mulla ?????????? Do not hide behind the term ulema and give me the name of on such alim currently in this world in your view who is worth following ?????????

You can cheat yourself not other, Mullah is not Arabic word, you will never found it in any Arabic literature.

I will not give you any suggestion, I myself inspired by Dr. Israr Ahmed.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Ummat ki ruswai ki aik wajah aapas ki nafrat hai and setarianism hai. People like you who only considers their sects alim authentic and the rest Ulma-e-soo. If you could avoid name calling it will benefit you in dunia and akhirat. You have no right to judge somebody who is followed by many as Ulma-e-soo with the exception of Molana Fazul Rehman whose siasi munafiqat is like day light. If you diagree with Tahir-ul Qadri than who are you to call names to him, same goes to Molana Moudidi. The work done by Moudidi is master piece. You can disagree withhim on certain things but you cannot argue about his sincerity. I presonally donot follow any of them but I liked his Tafseer Quran. He must have spent a good part of his life in doing that work. His work is used as a resource all over the world. You may have problems with Tahir-ul-Qadri and so I have but unless I have that much knowledge that he has I would refrain from calling him names becuase only Allah knows the best.

It is good that u agree at Fazlo. you will agree others too one day. It needs lots of experience in identifying infected particles ,and some courage to say to announce them bad.
Dr .Israr was good. Why I will be partial when I have no personal interest in these people , except the interest of My lord , Allah Tala and Alla's system.

Anyway I respect your opinion.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Lol I asked you a simple question - where in Quran and Hadis is the word mulla ?????????? This infact displays my religious knowledge to be superior to yours. I was expecting a better retort from you but instead of logic and evidence you have replied like a mulla slave indeed !!!!!!!!! No there are already hundreds of tafseer of Quran and I do not need a mulla to help me out. My IQ is better than a person who could not achieve anything practically due to his low mental status and therefore became a mulla for face saving. Lol no thank you sir I do not have to learn Islam from such a person who has been given a low IQ brain by Allah Himself !!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a clear sign for men of understanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikah and mulla ????????????? Can you tell me from Quran and Hadis where it is said that only a mulla can perform the nikah rituals ????????? No way mullas do not even deserve to be given such an honour. It is said that do not even perform namaz behind a suspicious person and therefore nikah comes much after that !!!!!!!!!!! In my family it has been a custom for many centuries regarding nikah rituals and no mulla is given this honour. Nikah can be performed by any person who fulfills the sharai conditions you dumb !!!!!!!!!!! There is no compulsion that the person should be a mulla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. IQ , could you please tell me from where u get this word , Dumb ?

You could definitely tell me because you and your family is very good in Quran and Hadees.