Iffat O Pakbazi ( SEX discipline in Islam).......by Dr Abdul sami

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brothers Assalam-o-alaikum
Please forgive each other & prepare for Ramadan. There is no use for these useless talk. Hope you will understand.
We all are learning & we have v little knowledge so please forgive others & make ourselves pious in eyes of ALLAH.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I will request my brothers , to stop stupid discussion , on mullaism , and listen to him what he is saying , he is right and well educated person , and teaching us Quran.

We should be thankful to him instead.

Mysticreed

Banned
Mr. IQ , could you please tell me from where u get this word , Dumb ?

You could definitely tell me because you and your family is very good in Quran and Hadees.

You need to consult a dictionary to understand the meaning of the word dumb. I do not offer English language courses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned

So now this American citizen is supposed to teach muslims about religion whose tax money is being utilised in the war against muslims ?????????? He needs to let off his personal ego first and migrate away from America or stop paying taxes to that country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
So now this American citizen is supposed to teach muslims abour religion whose tax money is being utilised in the war against muslims ?????????? He needs to let off his personal ego first and migrate away from America or stop paying taxes to that country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro Mystic Assalam-o-alaikum
JAZA-k-ALLAH. May ALLAH give you reward for this..

Mysticreed

Banned
You can cheat yourself not other, Mullah is not Arabic word, you will never found it in any Arabic literature.

I will not give you any suggestion, I myself inspired by Dr. Israr Ahmed.

Lol so why the hell were you flaying with anger when such a word is not to be found in Arabic literature ????????? Mulla Israr was a funny mulla for me with no logic and just rhetorics !!!!!!!!!!!! Hell even the Saudi funded mullas are against him. I have never seen you speak with them for dicussion purposes. Why is it ??????? are you araid of them lol ?????????

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Lol so why the hell were you flaying with anger when such a word is not to be found in Arabic literature ????????? Mulla Israr was a funny mulla for me with no logic and just rhetorics !!!!!!!!!!!! Hell even the Saudi funded mullas are against him. I have never seen you speak with them for dicussion purposes. Why is it ??????? are you araid of them lol ?????????

No need for me to be anger because I know your argument is baseless. Can you prove your fun with logic? You are accepting funded Mullas were against him because he did not accept any bribe. By the way what do you want to discuss with your challenge what an Non-Arabic word not founded in Quran and Hadeeth. Who is paying you?

Aslam-o-Alikum brother I just wanted to say that we should not follow any other person except Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) because he was the only one who was perfect the rest can make mistakes because they are imperfect. However we can attain knowledge from their lectures and if there is something conflicting with Quran and Hadith then we should avoid it. I am going to upload a lecture which will highlight the importance of intellectual humiliation. May ALLAH guide us to the right path. Pray for me and for the whole Ummah. Thnx

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
So now this American citizen is supposed to teach muslims about religion whose tax money is being utilised in the war against muslims ?????????? He needs to let off his personal ego first and migrate away from America or stop paying taxes to that country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is your computer Bilal Gang made?
Electronic appliance in your household are not owned by Western companies?
You never visited McDonalds, KFC, never drunk Coke, Pepsi?

Optimistical

Voter (50+ posts)

I agree with atansari... stop using computers...and cell phones, those chips are made by kafir israelis... o wait but you won't b/c when it comes to personal sacrifice you won't take the step but be the first to criticize. You must have some sort of connection w/ God who teaches you abundance of knowledge behind each ayah of Quran... b/c when I read the quran- I need a lot of explanation. o wait, may be I'm just dumb

Mysticreed

Banned
Is Nmaz, Roza mentioned in Quran?

Other Hadeeth you might don't know or pretending to be unaware "Ulama of My nation are like Prophets of Bani Israel".

No need for me to be anger because I know your argument is baseless. Can you prove your fun with logic? You are accepting funded Mullas were against him because he did not accept any bribe. By the way what do you want to discuss with your challenge what an Non-Arabic word not founded in Quran and Hadeeth. Who is paying you?

You were the one to respond to my poster when I said something about mullas dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned
Is your computer Bilal Gang made?
Electronic appliance in your household are not owned by Western companies?
You never visited McDonalds, KFC, never drunk Coke, Pepsi?

Dude are you serious ?????????? are you equating Islam with computers ??????? There is a country called China where my computer was made !!!!!!!!! I never visited KFC etc what do you get there ???????????? Ar you equating Islam with KFC ?????????? You need to think a 100 hundred times before making fun of Islam in front of me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned
I agree with atansari... stop using computers...and cell phones, those chips are made by kafir israelis... o wait but you won't b/c when it comes to personal sacrifice you won't take the step but be the first to criticize. You must have some sort of connection w/ God who teaches you abundance of knowledge behind each ayah of Quran... b/c when I read the quran- I need a lot of explanation. o wait, may be I'm just dumb

There is no law in Islam which prohibits trading with non muslims but certainly paying taxes and seeking citizenship of an enemy country and paying that country taxes to conquer the lands of muslims is surely not allowed. Show me from Quran and Hadis where it is allowed ?????????????

Trading with America or any other non muslims country is not prohibited. Following a person who is loyal to my enemy country is certainly wrong but if you say that I am wrong then prove it from Quran and Hadis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Similar type of law needs to be introduced in Pakistani politics and no foreign national should be allowed to participate in elections and represent me or take control of my destiny !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dude are you serious ?????????? are you equating Islam with computers ??????? There is a country called China where my computer was made !!!!!!!!! I never visited KFC etc what do you get there ???????????? Ar you equating Islam with KFC ?????????? You need to think a 100 hundred times before making fun of Islam in front of me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am serious and not equating Islam with computer. In front of mirror you loose your temper.

Is Intel and Microsoft China owned companies?
Are not your purchase helping America?

You are not the first under cover who make fun of Islam by making fun of Religious scholars.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You were the one to respond to my poster when I said something about mullas dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your's stupid saying was:
Where in Quran and Hadis is it said to follow mullas ??????? Where in Quran and Hadis is the word mulla ???????????

I already gave you the Hadeeth, from Quran Majeed 4:49 يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ أَطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا۟ ٱلرَّسُولَ وَأُو۟لِى ٱلْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ
Mulla is not an Arabic word no body can find it in Quran and Hadeeth

Optimistical

Voter (50+ posts)
There is no law in Islam which prohibits trading with non muslims but certainly paying taxes and seeking citizenship of an enemy country and paying that country taxes to conquer the lands of muslims is surely not allowed. Show me from Quran and Hadis where it is allowed ?????????????

Trading with America or any other non muslims country is not prohibited. Following a person who is loyal to my enemy country is certainly wrong but if you say that I am wrong then prove it from Quran and Hadis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Similar type of law needs to be introduced in Pakistani politics and no foreign national should be allowed to participate in elections and represent me or take control of my destiny !!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you prove to to me via Quran and Hadith that it is haraam to live in non muslim country? As far as I am concerned, everything is halal unless specifically prohibited in Islam. Further, I can practice Islam in America far better and more freely than many Muslim countries. A country with just muslim majority population doesn't make it an Islamic country- there has to be Islamic way of life as well! Tell me one country in the world right now which is implementing Sharia in its true sense? There are so many muslim countries where you'll find societies full of un-islamic values (intolerance, dishonesty, injustice etc)

Further, all land belongs to Allah! I can go wherever I want in persuit of justice, freedom of religion and a better life. (Yes, Hijrah becomes obligatory for me IF I AM UNABLE TO PRACTICE MY RELIGION). If it wasn't for those who moved to the west (and according to you did the evil of following land's laws by paying taxes), Islam wouldn't be the fastest growing religion in the west.

My suggestion to you bro is not to get bogged down in minor detail and argue about useless stuff... but look at the bigger picture!