Iffat O Pakbazi ( SEX discipline in Islam).......by Dr Abdul sami

Mysticreed

Banned
I already gave you the Hadeeth, from Quran Majeed 4:49 يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ أَطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا۟ ٱلرَّسُولَ وَأُو۟لِى ٱلْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ
Mulla is not an Arabic word no body can find it in Quran and Hadeeth

That is your interpretation of the Hadis but mullas are not equivalent to good religious guides !!!!!!!!!!!! Secondly yaar atleast give the right reference from Quran because the Ayah 4:49 is as following

Have you not seen those who claim themselves to be pure? Rather, Allah purifies whom He wills, and injustice is not done to them, [even] as much as a thread [inside a date seed].
Please do taubah for lying in the name of Allah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ayah that you quoted in arabic anyways talks about 'Olal amre' and not mullas !!!!!!!!!!! No matter how much you try to twist the interpretations of Quran and Hadis you will never be able to find your mullas in good books with honourable descriptions !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned
Why don't you prove to to me via Quran and Hadith that it is haraam to live in non muslim country? As far as I am concerned, everything is halal unless specifically prohibited in Islam. Further, I can practice Islam in America far better and more freely than many Muslim countries. A country with just muslim majority population doesn't make it an Islamic country- there has to be Islamic way of life as well! Tell me one country in the world right now which is implementing Sharia in its true sense? There are so many muslim countries where you'll find societies full of un-islamic values (intolerance, dishonesty, injustice etc)

Further, all land belongs to Allah! I can go wherever I want in persuit of justice, freedom of religion and a better life. (Yes, Hijrah becomes obligatory for me IF I AM UNABLE TO PRACTICE MY RELIGION). If it wasn't for those who moved to the west (and according to you did the evil of following land's laws by paying taxes), Islam wouldn't be the fastest growing religion in the west.

My suggestion to you bro is not to get bogged down in minor detail and argue about useless stuff... but look at the bigger picture!

Do you seriously want me to answer this rhetoric of yours dude ????????????? Anyways you first need to answer my question which I asked in my poster number 37 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
That is your interpretation of the Hadis but mullas are not equivalent to good religious guides !!!!!!!!!!!! Secondly yaar atleast give the right reference from Quran because the Ayah 4:49 is as following

Have you not seen those who claim themselves to be pure? Rather, Allah purifies whom He wills, and injustice is not done to them, [even] as much as a thread [inside a date seed].
Please do taubah for lying in the name of Allah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ayah that you quoted in arabic anyways talks about 'Olal amre' and not mullas !!!!!!!!!!! No matter how much you try to twist the interpretations of Quran and Hadis you will never be able to find your mullas in good books with honourable descriptions !!!!!!!!!!

What is your interpretation of the Hadeeth and who are best equivalent to guide.
Another hadeeth which means "There will always one group who will call for right path and forbid wrong", there is at-least one right person/group who is on right path.

Arabic text is there, any volume of Quran Majeed should be enough "kafi" for you find the correct Surah and Ayat, unfortunately you could not, for you convenience here is the correct reference 4:59.

it was a typo not a lie. AlhumduLillah - Arabic text saved me from your slandering. If you don't know and your knowledge and efforts were not enough "kafi" for you. its not my fault.

Open any old Tafseer i.e Ibn Kaseer, Ibn a Jareer and read their interpretation. Approximate 3rd time I am trying to explain you Mullah is a non-Arabic word as Nmaz and Roza. They have their equivalent words in Quran and Hadeeth. If your argument is strict to find the word Mullah I and can only say وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ ٱلْجَٰهِلُونَ قَالُوا۟ سَلَٰمًۭا 25:63

Last edited: