Funny And Interesting Video Clips Thread + Jokes and Funny SMS

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Monkey Business-Funny

pihli video mae Rehman malik Azad Adlia se pange le raha tha aur mae es intezar mae tha ke kab shakh totegi aur aur ye tiger es badmash bandar ka kima banaengen....... [hilar]

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Monkey in this video is Zardari and he is teasing the people of Pakistan by appointing corrupt person like Dasti as adviser of Prime Minister, not taking Supreme court decision seriously and blatantly keeping the corrupt people on top.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nepali, itni hatred kyon? Why do you have to put Pakistan down every chance you get. It was a comedy clip you idiot

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali, itni hatred kyon? Why do you have to put Pakistan down every chance you get. It was a comedy clip you idiot

What are you talking about, its hilarious !!! English is not our language. Knowledge of english doesn't make you smart. THere are 100's of videos like that in India. Leave politics aside this is just fur fun. I didn't know i could put pakistan down by posting this comedy.

Amer

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistan's first attempt to make an english movie !!!!!!

what's suprising ????
from the combination of the title, up loader (you) and the clip, the first impression anyone would get is the same what he thought.....

and by the way, your signature tells something about the hindu psyche .....
does ''namste'' really means that ???
does it means you have divinity in yourself ?? I have divinity in myself ?? everyone has divinity in themselves ???
is this why you have so many gods ????
( no offense.... just for knowledge )

peace be to you.....

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
what's suprising ????
from the combination of the title, up loader (you) and the clip, the first impression anyone would get is the same what he thought.....

and by the way, your signature tells something about the hindu psyche .....
does ''namste'' really means that ???
does it means you have divinity in yourself ?? I have divinity in myself ?? everyone has divinity in themselves ???
is this why you have so many gods ????
( no offense.... just for knowledge )

peace be to you.....

Not offended at all, abrahmic religions and religions of subcontinent are quite different. It will be bit easy for Buddhist, Sikhs or jains etc to understand our philosophy. Similarly it will be much easier for Jews & Christians to understand islam. I have no time to explain (also not enough knowledge) my religion. If you really curious just Google it.....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
With these kind of bums around who needs atom bomb!!!!!

Nepali darling, i am sure you know that I hate you from the bottom of my heart and i always consider you an idiot and stupid. I hope you remember that from past.

but I must say I am very impressed with the pun you just made in your comments. You have very cleverly used the words BUMS and BOMBS.........

I loved it.......... =)) <<<= damn thing didnt work ok I meant hahahahhaaha

Amer

Councller (250+ posts)
Not offended at all, abrahmic religions and religions of subcontinent are quite different. It will be bit easy for Buddhist, Sikhs or jains etc to understand our philosophy. Similarly it will be much easier for Jews & Christians to understand islam. I have no time to explain (also not enough knowledge) my religion. If you really curious just Google it.....

but the other day I was watching your countryman Dr. Zakir Naik saying something about ''similarities between Hinduism and ISLAM'' and I found something different than what you are saying....
I am eagerly waiting something from some hindu scholars in reply ....
I don't think that hindu scholars would be less competent or knowledgeable to be unanswerable to that as hinduism probably is said to be the oldest ...
hope you would answer.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Funny Pakistan Must Watch

its after 10PM in Pakistan, You had a hard day. Now sit back relax and enjoy the show. Get a couple o laughs too