Lok Sabha 2014: Exit polls point to Modi entry in New Delhi

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
35032978.cms

Ab ki baar Modi sarkar — that's the unanimous verdict of several exit polls as far as the big picture is concerned, with all of them predicting either that the NDA would get a majority or would get very close to it. The polls also agreed that the BJP would get its highest tally ever — the range varying from a little over 200 to just under 300.

Most polls also predicted that the Congress would be reduced to its lowest ever tally, though one of them, the Times Now-ORG poll, put the party's tally at between 111 and 138 seats, which means it could do better than the 114 seats it got in 1999. Another common factor in the polls was that the AIADMK and Trinamool Congress are likely to emerge as the two largest regional parties with 20 or more seats each.

While broadly agreeing on these trends, the polls were at sharp variance on the details. The Times Now-ORG poll suggested that the NDA would win 249 to 265 seats, which would leave it a little short of a majority though well within striking distance. At the other end of the range, the News 24-Today's Chanakya poll gave the NDA 340 seats, with the BJP alone winning 291 seats. If that comes true, it would be the first time after 1984 that any party would be winning a majority on its own.

The Congress' predicted tally too varies widely from a mere 57 in the News24 poll to a possible 138 in the Times Now poll. At 57, the Congress wouldn't just be reduced to a historic low, it would face its biggest crisis in post-Independence history.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Modi-entry-in-Delhi/articleshow/35032793.cms

TONIC

It was expected as fanatic hinduism is on the rise in India, saying that I personally think its good for Pakistan at multiple fronts, Kashmir issue can only be solved if there is a extremist Govt in India, second world will be able to see true face of shinning fanatic India and also lot of infighting will start in India for persecution of minorities and specially Muslims and last but not least Chai wala doesn't have any family so he doesn't care about Indian future and can throw India at a Nuclear war which can have multiple benefits for Pakistan.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good for Pakistan. Will make us more united. Establishment focus will be shifted from fighting American war inside Pakistan and western border to fighting Pakistan's war on eastern border.

Bad News for Nawaz Shareef and Libidos. No sugar export to India. There will be strict check on funding of libidos.

Last edited:

Rizwan2009

It was expected as fanatic hinduism is on the rise in India, saying that I personally think its good for Pakistan at multiple fronts, Kashmir issue can only be solved if there is a extremist Govt in India, second world will be able to see true face of shinning fanatic India and also lot of infighting will start in India for persecution of minorities and specially Muslims and last but not least Chai wala doesn't have any family so he doesn't care about Indian future and can throw India at a Nuclear war which can have multiple benefits for Pakistan.

بھارت ميں مودي کي حکومت بنے گي اور پاکستان ميں اقتدار طاہر القادري کو دے ديا جائے گا ميں مستقبل قريب کي پيشن گوئي کررہا ہوں اور جب ديا جائے گا تو کسي مائي کے لال ميں اتني جرات نہيں ہوگي کہ اسے آئيني اور غير آئيني کہا جائے کيونکہ آئين کے مطابق ان حکمرانوں کي حکومتيں نااہل ہيں بلکہ يہ انتخابات ہي غير آئيني ہوئے ہيں

Democrate

بھارت ميں مودي کي حکومت بنے گي اور پاکستان ميں اقتدار طاہر القادري کو دے ديا جائے گا ميں مستقبل قريب کي پيشن گوئي کررہا ہوں اور جب ديا جائے گا تو کسي مائي کے لال ميں اتني جرات نہيں ہوگي کہ اسے آئيني اور غير آئيني کہا جائے کيونکہ آئين کے مطابق ان حکمرانوں کي حکومتيں نااہل ہيں بلکہ يہ انتخابات ہي غير آئيني ہوئے ہيں
ماشااللہ آپ کو بھی طاہر ال قادری کی ترھا خواب ور الہام ہونا شرو ہو چکے ہیں

Rizwan2009

ماشااللہ آپ کو بھی طاہر ال قادری کی ترھا خواب ور الہام ہونا شرو ہو چکے ہیں

جتنے بندے لے آؤ اور جس جس کو لاسکتے ہو لے آؤ اگر ميں يہ ثابت نہ کرسکا کہ ٢٠١٣ کے انتخابات جعلي فراڈ اور آئين اور پاکستاني عوام سے دھوکہ ہيں تو ميں سياست پي کے چھوڑ دوں گا
اور يہ بھي ثابت کرکے دکھا دوں گا کہ اس جعلي جمہوريت اور نظام سے عوام اور پاکستاني قوم کو کبھي بھي کچھ نہيں ملے گا
باقي رہ گئي خوابوں کي بات تو خواب تو مسلمانوں کو ہي آتے ہيں کافروں کو نہيں

Democrate

جتنے بندے لے آؤ اور جس جس کو لاسکتے ہو لے آؤ اگر ميں يہ ثابت نہ کرسکا کہ ٢٠١٣ کے انتخابات جعلي فراڈ اور آئين اور پاکستاني عوام سے دھوکہ ہيں تو ميں سياست پي کے چھوڑ دوں گا
اور يہ بھي ثابت کرکے دکھا دوں گا کہ اس جعلي جمہوريت اور نظام سے عوام اور پاکستاني قوم کو کبھي بھي کچھ نہيں ملے گا
باقي رہ گئي خوابوں کي بات تو خواب تو مسلمانوں کو ہي آتے ہيں کافروں کو نہيں
I will just say Keep dreaming my Brother as it is prove you are Muslim...:mash:

shafi3859

Minister (2k+ posts)
امن کی آشا کا ڈرامہ تو ختم ہوگا،، کھل کے دشمنی ہندو بنیے کو کبھی راس نہیں آئی

uetian

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bad News for Nawaz Shareef and
Libidos. No sugar export to India. There will be strict check on funding of libidos.

bhai jee,
Saroor Ijaz ki Tweets ki terminology bohat khatarnaak hay. Alfaz copy paste krnay say pehlay dictionary mein check kar lia karien, wrna ksi din shugal lg jaey ga.

The problem with Islamic countries and societies have more to link everything from just 1 perspective. Modi would be more helpful for Pakistan than the last 2 congress government. Modi means business and he has got mandate for fixing India. Modi doesn't need to project himself as Arvind kejriwal who is equivalent to Imran Khan of Pakistan. Modi delivers with his action. He may not have family but he is the most eligible and dedicated politician in India. But Pakistan shouldn't do a mistake of sending intruders to mumbai or any city:)
Moreover Modi is going to have strong relation with China, Russia. Relations with USA would be on backsheet. It would be in Pakistan interest to negotiate with modi led BJP govt

Last edited:

TONIC

The problem with Islamic countries and societies have more to link everything from just 1 perspective. Modi would be more helpful for Pakistan than the last 2 congress government. Modi means business and he has got mandate for fixing India. Modi doesn't need to project himself as Arvind kejriwal who is equivalent to Imran Khan of Pakistan. Modi delivers with his action. He may not have family but he is the most eligible and dedicated politician in India. But Pakistan shouldn't do a mistake of sending intruders to mumbai or any city:)
Moreover Modi is going to have strong relation with China, Russia. Relations with USA would be on backsheet. It would be in Pakistan interest to negotiate with modi led BJP govt

I totally agree with you regarding Modi will be helpful for Pakistan as I believe that he will create mess in India which Pakistan can never make. Pakistan never sent an intruder in India we do send people in Kashmir as that is our land and we have every right to send people there to kill Indian soldiers and we will continue sending Kashmiris to Indian occupied Kashmir territory to liberate it as per resolutions of UN.

I am extremely happy for India to have a butcher of Gujrat to become PM of India.

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

During Modi regime , somewhere in India there will be a false flag bomb blast in train. Few hundred passengers will die .This will be starting point of ultimate MahaBharata

I totally agree with you regarding Modi will be helpful for Pakistan as I believe that he will create mess in India which Pakistan can never make. Pakistan never sent an intruder in India we do send people in Kashmir as that is our land and we have every right to send people there to kill Indian soldiers and we will continue sending Kashmiris to Indian occupied Kashmir territory to liberate it as per resolutions of UN.

I am extremely happy for India to have a butcher of Gujrat to become PM of India.

Ha. Ha. You are making big fool of yourself. Modi is much more shrewd and intelligent than seasoned politicians. Some elements might try to create communal clashes under his regime but he keeps strong control over law and order. He is one man show and cuts bureaucracy bottlenecks, interacts with masses and knows the pulse of awaam.

India would turn stronger and in mater of 12 months, you will not see any modia phobia among the masses of minority. The media in India are/were mainly bought by congress party.
So lets see if they learn to respect the constitution, otherwise those media elites such as Nidhi Razdan Abdullah and many other congress stooges can't continue to run their fake propaganda in name of communal politics!

Lol, your govt would be pissing in their pants. Hafeez saeed and dawood ibrahim has lot to fear. Your country is totally under mess and Indians have given an absolute mandate to a party.
Your country, ISI and your army would not dare to cross limits. Modi is man of his words, he would get Dawood Ibrahim from Karachi. I hope, you don't wish to get humiliated once again :)

Last edited:
During Modi regime , somewhere in India there will be a false flag bomb blast in train. Few hundred passengers will die .This will be starting point of ultimate MahaBharata

Don't worry. Modi run an inclusive govt and muslims are not so naive to repeat godhra kand by burning a train full!

imran mani

MPA (400+ posts)
the problem with islamic countries and societies have more to link everything from just 1 perspective. Modi would be more helpful for pakistan than the last 2 congress government. Modi means business and he has got mandate for fixing india. Modi doesn't need to project himself as arvind kejriwal who is equivalent to imran khan of pakistan. Modi delivers with his action. He may not have family but he is the most eligible and dedicated politician in india. But pakistan shouldn't do a mistake of sending intruders to mumbai or any city:)
moreover modi is going to have strong relation with china, russia. Relations with usa would be on backsheet. It would be in pakistan interest to negotiate with modi led bjp govt
ya,we should hope for good always.

TONIC

Ha. Ha. You are making big fool of yourself. Modi is much more shrewd and intelligent than seasoned politicians. Some elements might try to create communal clashes under his regime but he keeps strong control over law and order. He is one man show and cuts bureaucracy bottlenecks, interacts with masses and knows the pulse of awaam.

India would turn stronger and in mater of 12 months, you will not see any modia phobia among the masses of minority. The media in India are/were mainly bought by congress party.
So lets see if they learn to respect the constitution, otherwise those media elites such as Nidhi Razdan Abdullah and many other congress stooges can't continue to run their fake propaganda in name of communal politics!

Lol, your govt would be pissing in their pants. Hafeez saeed and dawood ibrahim has lot to fear. Your country is totally under mess and Indians have given an absolute mandate to a party.
Your country, ISI and your army would not dare to cross limits. Modi is man of his words, he would get Dawood Ibrahim from Karachi. I hope, you don't wish to get humiliated once again :)

Apparently every second day you come on Pakistani forum to praise India seems like no Indian is ready to hear your views back in India and Raw is wasting too much money on cyber warefare India was ruled by Muslims for almost a 1000 years and we will rule India again don't worry about it, Modi is a butcher of massacre that took place in Gujrat but I will be extremely happy if india chooses him as PM reason is something I have already shared previously.

Regarding Dawood Ibrahim yes he is in Karachi and do anything if you can!!! when we want we take people like Hafiz Saeed by hook or by crook as we have more guts then you we even don't talk even after doing what we did.

One last request I am going away but do leave your comment as I have many Pakistani brothers who can reply back to your stupid posts.