Lok Sabha 2014: Exit polls point to Modi entry in New Delhi

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
During Modi regime , somewhere in India there will be a false flag bomb blast in train. Few hundred passengers will die .This will be starting point of ultimate MahaBharata

Joker, you will find this guy on siasat.pk every second day, he is paid by RAW to come here and fulfil his duty but what you have said is correct, BJP last time accused Pakistan of Kargil this time they will accuse us of something else.

Joker, you will find this guy on siasat.pk every second day, he is paid by RAW to come here and fulfil his duty but what you have said is correct, BJP last time accused Pakistan of Kargil this time they will accuse us of something else.

Vajpayee took a bus to lahore and your country stabbed the peace process. Kargil was a debacle. It was an aggression by Pakistan army which Eventually destroyed your democracy. Pakistan media, policy makers are haunted by kargil mania.
Bhai thora to soch samajh ke bol :)

TONIC

Vajpayee took a bus to lahore and your country stabbed the peace process. Kargil was a debacle. It was an aggression by Pakistan army which Eventually destroyed your democracy. Pakistan media, policy makers are haunted by kargil mania.
Bhai thora to soch samajh ke bol :)

Always crying that we stabbed, Kargil is in Kashmir which is disputed territory and should be resolved as per resolution of UN....we will take care of India don't worry about it.

imran mani

MPA (400+ posts)
how dare you talk about condition of minority in pakistan. Not a week passes once a temple is not destroyed and dozens of hindu teens are forcibly converted.

In hindu zionist india, never ever a muslim girl or woman has been forcibly converted to hindu faith with power of sword, ak47.
aap urdu parh lete ho dhiraj ji?

Always crying that we stabbed, Kargil is in Kashmir which is disputed territory and should be resolved as per resolution of UN....we will take care of India don't worry about it.

All the issues pending between India and Pakistan have to be resolved bilaterally- Lahore Simla Accord[1972][1998]. Should India scrap Indus water treaty and cause famine in Pakistan?

Please take care of Pakistan and offer some tonic to it! Modi will take care of India :)

TONIC

All the issues pending between India and Pakistan have to be resolved bilaterally- Lahore Simla Accord[1972][1998]. Should India scrap Indus water treaty and cause famine in Pakistan?

Please take care of Pakistan and offer some tonic to it! Modi will take care of India :)

If you have the guts then do it, do what you can don't make noise about it. We can take care of things.

If you have the guts then do it, do what you can don't make noise about it. We can take care of things.

India is not Israel and neither it wishes to inflict famines on masses across the border. India didn't even scrap the treaty in 3 wars.
Aise bi tum loag paani ko arabian sea mein dump kar rahe ho. You can't even build a dam on those mighty rivers. Altaf bhai and many pakistani would still believe that partition was the blunder in many sense.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You live in Australia and do lot of high decibel rambling against India on this forum. Australia welcomes Modi. US has also sent out a message that they are ready for Modi led government in India.When all the countries who matter are ready to deal with Mr.Modi your continuous tirade hardly matters. As usual Pakistanis prefer to think about riots and killing. India and the world thinks economics and development. The world is on one page on this. If you want to be on another page, that is your prerogative. Choose wisely. You can call me a RAW agent. Because i am very raw in the art of spying or espionage. I am as RAW as it comes.[hilar]

[h=1]Indian election: Narendra Modi always welcome in Australia, despite visa issues in US, EU[/h] Asia Editor Catherine McGrath
Updated Wed 7 May 2014, 8:39am AEST

Photo: Narendra Modi is the candidate for the Opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), and is seen as the favourite to win the country's polls which are currently underway. (AFP: Sam Panthaky, file photo)

Map: India

Australia has always welcomed visits from Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in the past, despite other countries banning him, and would do so again if he becomes India's new Prime Minister.

Mr Modi is the candidate for the Opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), and is seen as the favourite to win the country's polls which are currently underway.
But controversy over his position as Chief Minister during the Gujarat riots saw him denied visas to enter several countries.
Mr Modi was the chief minister in the the state of Gujarat in 2002 when a train was set on fire, killing 60 people.
Many suspected Muslims were responsible, and in the retaliatory violence that followed, at least 1,000 people, mostly Muslims, were murdered.
Mr Modi was accused of not doing enough to stop the riots, and international condemnation saw him banned from visiting the US and Europe in 2005.
Australia did not take similar action, and Mr Modi has never been denied the right to enter Australia.
Mr Modi first visited Australia in 2001, prior to becoming chief minister, on an officially sponsored trip hosted by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade designed for young political leaders and members of civil society.
[h=2]India Votes 2014: Election coverage[/h]
ABC News has comprehensive coverage of the 2014 Indian general elections from our correspondents in the region.

A spokesman for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade says he would be welcome to visit again.
"Narendra Modi visited Australia in 2001 and 2004 and has engaged with Australian officials and state leaders since then," he said.

"Mr Modi has never been denied a visit to visit Australia. He would be welcome to visit again."
Australia's High Commissioner to New Delhi Patrick Suckling has spoken with Mr Modi in recent months by telephone and last met him in mid 2013.

The Australian High Commission speaks to all political players in India.

Since 2002, Gujarat's so called 'economic miracle' has boosted Mr Modi's national profile, putting him into a winning position in the 2014 election.

The European Union lifted its ban on Mr Modi last year and the United States has moved to soften its stance.
US Ambassador to Delhi Nancy Powell met Mr Modi in Gandhinagar, capital of Gujarat in February this year.
"This meeting was part of the US Mission's outreach to senior leaders of India's major political parties in advance of the upcoming national elections" the US Embassy in New Delhi said in a statement issued after the meeting.
Analysts say as the prime minister of a friendly country, Mr Modi would be permitted to travel United States.
However, the US State Department says its visa policy remains unchanged, and at present Mr Modi "is welcome to apply for a visa and await a review like any other applicant".

Apparently every second day you come on Pakistani forum to praise India seems like no Indian is ready to hear your views back in India and Raw is wasting too much money on cyber warefare India was ruled by Muslims for almost a 1000 years and we will rule India again don't worry about it, Modi is a butcher of massacre that took place in Gujrat but I will be extremely happy if india chooses him as PM reason is something I have already shared previously.

Regarding Dawood Ibrahim yes he is in Karachi and do anything if you can!!! when we want we take people like Hafiz Saeed by hook or by crook as we have more guts then you we even don't talk even after doing what we did.

One last request I am going away but do leave your comment as I have many Pakistani brothers who can reply back to your stupid posts.

TONIC

India is not Israel and neither it wishes to inflict famines on masses across the border. India didn't even scrap the treaty in 3 wars.
Aise bi tum loag paani ko arabian sea mein dump kar rahe ho. You can't even build a dam on those mighty rivers. Altaf bhai and many pakistani would still believe that partition was the blunder in many sense.

India cannot scrap the treaty because it knows if it does then entire hell well sett loose.....don't tell us that crap and also we won the case against India that's why we have that water just as an FYI.

Please don't reply back as I don't have time to waste on your stupid posts.

TONIC

You live in Australia and do lot of high decibel rambling against India on this forum. Australia welcomes Modi. US has also sent out a message that they are ready for Modi led government in India.When all the countries who matter are ready to deal with Mr.Modi your continuous tirade hardly matters. As usual Pakistanis prefer to think about riots and killing. India and the world thinks economics and development. The world is on one page on this. If you want to be on another page, that is your prerogative. Choose wisely. You can call me a RAW agent. Because i am very raw in the art of spying or espionage. I am as RAW as it comes.[hilar]

Indian election: Narendra Modi always welcome in Australia, despite visa issues in US, EU

Asia Editor Catherine McGrath
Updated Wed 7 May 2014, 8:39am AEST

Photo: Narendra Modi is the candidate for the Opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), and is seen as the favourite to win the country's polls which are currently underway. (AFP: Sam Panthaky, file photo)

Map: India

Australia has always welcomed visits from Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in the past, despite other countries banning him, and would do so again if he becomes India's new Prime Minister.

Mr Modi is the candidate for the Opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), and is seen as the favourite to win the country's polls which are currently underway.
But controversy over his position as Chief Minister during the Gujarat riots saw him denied visas to enter several countries.
Mr Modi was the chief minister in the the state of Gujarat in 2002 when a train was set on fire, killing 60 people.
Many suspected Muslims were responsible, and in the retaliatory violence that followed, at least 1,000 people, mostly Muslims, were murdered.
Mr Modi was accused of not doing enough to stop the riots, and international condemnation saw him banned from visiting the US and Europe in 2005.
Australia did not take similar action, and Mr Modi has never been denied the right to enter Australia.
Mr Modi first visited Australia in 2001, prior to becoming chief minister, on an officially sponsored trip hosted by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade designed for young political leaders and members of civil society.
India Votes 2014: Election coverage

ABC News has comprehensive coverage of the 2014 Indian general elections from our correspondents in the region.

A spokesman for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade says he would be welcome to visit again.
"Narendra Modi visited Australia in 2001 and 2004 and has engaged with Australian officials and state leaders since then," he said.

"Mr Modi has never been denied a visit to visit Australia. He would be welcome to visit again."
Australia's High Commissioner to New Delhi Patrick Suckling has spoken with Mr Modi in recent months by telephone and last met him in mid 2013.

The Australian High Commission speaks to all political players in India.

Since 2002, Gujarat's so called 'economic miracle' has boosted Mr Modi's national profile, putting him into a winning position in the 2014 election.

The European Union lifted its ban on Mr Modi last year and the United States has moved to soften its stance.
US Ambassador to Delhi Nancy Powell met Mr Modi in Gandhinagar, capital of Gujarat in February this year.
"This meeting was part of the US Mission's outreach to senior leaders of India's major political parties in advance of the upcoming national elections" the US Embassy in New Delhi said in a statement issued after the meeting.
Analysts say as the prime minister of a friendly country, Mr Modi would be permitted to travel United States.
However, the US State Department says its visa policy remains unchanged, and at present Mr Modi "is welcome to apply for a visa and await a review like any other applicant".

I live in Australia but not in India so I have every right to criticise India and please sell this crap elsewhere because i don't sell this crap and neither do I buy it. Copying and pasting doesn't prove that you have that much understanding of geo political environment, come to Australia and you will learn what Australians think about Indians.

Modi can go anywhere, I don't mind it as far as I am concerned he can go to hell and trust me he won't need a visa
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can see that your voice got shriller ever since this Modi guy has entered the scene. Why is that so? You can crticise India all you want, but when you start giving all this "we are going to capture India crap" makes me wonder from where you are getting your inputs. Modi has already said they are going to be reviewing the no first use clause. And Modi always talks what he means.
Its not copying and pasting. I am letting you know that your childish rants don't matter to India and its coming glorious future under Mr. Narendra Modi. You have no locus standi anyway. Unlike you i don't want to live anywhere else and it doesn't matter to me what Australians think in their personal capacity, the official position is very clear. You have to worry about that i know. A lot. (bigsmile) If you were living in pakistan it was another story altogether. Pakistanis can bear the brunt of an aggressive modi on the rampage. But you are safe in Australia. Do not worry so much. Leave it to us chanakya's progeny the RAWWW agents team .(bigsmile)

I live in Australia but not in India so I have every right to criticise India and please sell this crap elsewhere because i don't sell this crap and neither do I buy it. Copying and pasting doesn't prove that you have that much understanding of geo political environment, come to Australia and you will learn what Australians think about Indians.

Modi can go anywhere, I don't mind it as far as I am concerned he can go to hell and trust me he won't need a visa
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

TONIC

I can see that your voice got shriller ever since this Modi guy has entered the scene. Why is that so? You can crticise India all you want, but when you start giving all this "we are going to capture India crap" makes me wonder from where you are getting your inputs. Modi has already said they are going to be reviewing the no first use clause. And Modi always talks what he means.
Its not copying and pasting. I am letting you know that your childish rants don't matter to India and its coming glorious future under Mr. Narendra Modi. You have no locus standi anyway. Unlike you i don't want to live anywhere else and it doesn't matter to me what Australians think in their personal capacity, the official position is very clear. You have to worry about that i know. A lot. (bigsmile) If you were living in pakistan it was another story altogether. Pakistanis can bear the brunt of an aggressive modi on the rampage. But you are safe in Australia. Do not worry so much. Leave it to us chanakya's progeny the RAWWW agents team .(bigsmile)

Hahaha..we are true rulers and we have always been true ruler take out 50 years here and there but you will find our monuments which Hindus are still trying to destroy to rewrite their history. We were not afraid of Hindus at the time of partition and you think that we will be afraid of them when we have nukes with us and specially when we have capability for surgical strikes in India....keep dreaming.

And never ever forget who your true masters are and whom do you serve.....it has always been Muslims so always keep that in mind
:):)​:)

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
India is not Israel and neither it wishes to inflict famines on masses across the border.

Israel never inflicted famines across border. India is not in situation like Israel fighting for its survival ? Give legitimacy to Israel and Jews and see how it behaves ?