Lok Sabha 2014: Exit polls point to Modi entry in New Delhi

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha..we are true rulers and we have always been true ruler take out 50 years here and there but you will find our monuments which Hindus are still trying to destroy to rewrite their history. We were not afraid of Hindus at the time of partition and you think that we will be afraid of them when we have nukes with us and specially when we have capability for surgical strikes in India....keep dreaming.

And never ever forget who your true masters are and whom do you serve.....it has always been Muslims so always keep that in mind
:):)​:)
If @Chandbibi quoted Modi as saying that we will review our "no first use doctrine" on nuclear weapons is true , then I wonder who will be more afraid of surgical strikes with a nuclear weapon !!!!

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If @Chandbibi quoted Modi as saying that we will review our "no first use doctrine" on nuclear weapons is true , then I wonder who will be more afraid of surgical strikes with a nuclear weapon !!!!

Equation is extremely simple, India attacks Pakistan and we attack with Nukes as we can't win conventional warfare and it will always be Pakistan who will use Nukes first there is no doubt about it if it is required at all.

Hahaha..we are true rulers and we have always been true ruler take out 50 years here and there but you will find our monuments which Hindus are still trying to destroy to rewrite their history. We were not afraid of Hindus at the time of partition and you think that we will be afraid of them when we have nukes with us and specially when we have capability for surgical strikes in India....keep dreaming.

And never ever forget who your true masters are and whom do you serve.....it has always been Muslims so always keep that in mind
:):)​:)

ha ha ha ha ............:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

muslim masters ............(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

those shudras and baudhas of sindh punjab afghanistan who were at the receiving end of the social higherarchy ,they were at the bottom of hindu dominated society . they were the first converts to islam .high class hindus mostly took to flight in northern areas or hills where hindu razas were ruling .
even after conversion they did not get any boost in social status of theirs . they were still chura ,nai ,dhobi ,darji ,kassai , bhisti ,bhangi ,dafali , lohar ,darzi , jatti, jatt ,nut , kumhar , mirasi , malishwala , nach gana wale . mochi ,mistri, teli ,gadariya , weavers , syce ,ghasiyara , khansama ,bhatiyara .
even after becoming muslim they were considered low caste .they failed to get any social prestige ,so they had to content with their earlier status . there was another group which resorted to make fake ancestry from some arab looter ,but there old status was preserved whatever name they adopt in that area.

such low caste muslims really boast about 1000 year rule over india , because they can not forget the misery which hindus inflicted upon them.(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

so they are the one who cry on full volume muslim master of 1000 yrs. ha ha ha low caste fools aisi baate kar ke apne low caste ka hone ka saboot de dete hai. most of the mirasis you will find calling themseves shekh ,seyed ,mughal ,pathan, usmani, badakhshi, irani,.

so this topic guy belongs to the same unfortunate nai dhobi darzi class ,that is why he tries to show himself from some royalty , lekin asaliyat mirasi ki chhup nahi sakti.

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ha ha ha ha ............:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

muslim masters ............(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

those shudras and baudhas of sindh punjab afghanistan who were at the receiving end of the social higherarchy ,they were at the bottom of hindu dominated society . they were the first converts to islam .high class hindus mostly took to flight in northern areas or hills where hindu razas were ruling .
even after conversion they did not get any boost in social status of theirs . they were still chura ,nai ,dhobi ,darji ,kassai , bhisti ,bhangi ,dafali , lohar ,darzi , jatti, jatt ,nut , kumhar , mirasi , malishwala , nach gana wale . mochi ,mistri, teli ,gadariya , weavers , syce ,ghasiyara , khansama ,bhatiyara .
even after becoming muslim they were considered low caste .they failed to get any social prestige ,so they had to content with their earlier status . there was another group which resorted to make fake ancestry from some arab looter ,but there old status was preserved whatever name they adopt in that area.

such low caste muslims really boast about 1000 year rule over india , because they can not forget the misery which hindus inflicted upon them.(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

so they are the one who cry on full volume muslim master of 1000 yrs. ha ha ha low caste fools aisi baate kar ke apne low caste ka hone ka saboot de dete hai. most of the mirasis you will find calling themseves shekh ,seyed ,mughal ,pathan, usmani, badakhshi, irani,.

so this topic guy belongs to the same unfortunate nai dhobi darzi class ,that is why he tries to show himself from some royalty , lekin asaliyat mirasi ki chhup nahi sakti.

Problem with you is that history which you know is written not by historians but Hindus, just keeping Muslim name for identity doesn't make you a muslim, for a 1000 years hindu majority India was ruled by Muslims and there is a reason to it which you can only understand if you live in a country where your mind is not tuned by Hindu teachers.

India can't forget Muslims that's why they are still trying to take down symbols of our glorious rule of India i.e Babri mosque.
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)​(clap)

As a paid RAW employee you can keep writing but try also to read what is written on the wall of fate and that is that we will rule India once again.

Last but not least I don't have time to waste on people like you so please don't bother to reply back and if you want to you can leave a seperate post which I am sure that one of my other Pakistani brothers will respond to.

Problem with you is that history which you know is written not by historians but Hindus, just keeping Muslim name for identity doesn't make you a muslim, for a 1000 years hindu majority India
:lol::lol::lol: was ruled by Muslims and there is a reason to it which you can only understand if you live in a country where your mind is not tuned by Hindu teachers.

India can't forget Muslims that's why they are still trying to take down symbols of our glorious rule of India i.e Babri mosque.
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)​(clap)

As a paid RAW employee you can keep writing but try also to read what is written on the wall of fate and that is that we will rule India once again.

Last but not least I don't have time to waste on people like you so please don't bother to reply back and if you want to you can leave a seperate post which I am sure that one of my other Pakistani brothers will respond to.

zille ilahi kis aala dhobi ke ferzand e awwal takhte aala khandan se talluk hai apka ? ya ap kisi bhishti khandan ke chiragh hai ? kab se kab tak kis dhobi talaab par apki takhta nashinee ka juloos nikala gaya tha?
ha ha ha...............:lol::lol::lol:

1000 yr masters mirasis have become kings ,baqwas karna band kar oye , tum log khud hi ek dusare ko barbad kar ke khatm kar doge ,tumhe kisi dusare ki jarurat nahi. india is progressing day by day.

Last edited: