Ending Imran Khan vs. Establishment: General Lodhi's Formula

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
If 220 million patriotic Pakistanis want to see Pakistan to progress and prosper they must with all the power and might in their hands and arms kick out and expel for once & for all the Shariff, Zardari, Fazlo, Tarar, Darr, corrupt generals, judges, police IGs and ECP mafia dons to cleanse Pakistan from the terminal malignancy of financial corruption, nepotism, despotism, favouritism, money-grabbing, 10% commission grubbing, embezzling, money laundering and looting of trillions of rupees from state coffers.

Mudassar1234

MPA (400+ posts)
This lodhi guy cannot be trusted. He refuses to speak about human right voliations by establishment, refuses to condemn army action on PTI. First action required is respect awam, release political workers, follow constitution.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why is he asking to give 2 years to a government that is a puppet of GHQ?

This bastard is trying to placate PTI and wants a stamp of approval to PDM-2 from IK.

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why not Kill them all? It would be a valuable lesson for generations to come.

If 220 million patriotic Pakistanis want to see Pakistan to progress and prosper they must with all the power and might in their hands and arms kick out and expel for once & for all the Shariff, Zardari, Fazlo, Tarar, Darr, corrupt generals, judges, police IGs and ECP mafia dons to cleanse Pakistan from the terminal malignancy of financial corruption, nepotism, despotism, favouritism, money-grabbing, 10% commission grubbing, embezzling, money laundering and looting of trillions of rupees from state coffers.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He's a 2 faced snake.
I will never trust any army person after what they have had done to our beautiful country.
I think he is a chameleon -- He is khaaki as as a lizard sometimes and then turns green as a "Daddoo" (frog) behind the doors when he meets his "charger", rest of the times, he is gray in sands.

BTW, don't you tell me that you do not know anything about the Daddoo Charger and its energy transfer to power the batteries of this Gen?