Cm punjab shahbaz sharif -- only one day performance - bravo

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
2569565986_02dccfd181.jpg

Allah Mian Shahbaz Sharif ko aur khidmat ki himat day.
He is performing well in given circumstances.

:You_Rock_Emoticon::pakistan-flag-wavin

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khadam-e-ala Punjab went to visit vicitam family

Shahbaz Sharif went to a victam home, and sit with them, he ask them what is their story and at site he order Arrest of DSP and give 72 hours to catch criminals. Geo Shahbaz Sharif....

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sTOP useless propaganda!!!! Its not gonna work for your Master!

You should appreciate if some one is doing good for a poor family. Do criticize them if you find them doing wrong deeds . This guy is unbelievably good administrator and if Punjab govt had enough resources he would have done ( i wouldn't use the word miracles ) much better job for the country. As compare to many politicians he is one of the best amongst the lot. There are few politicians who i consider good people and he is one of them in my opinion. Even Musharraf whom you like a lot admired his hard work .

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)

Shahbaz Sharif went to a victam home, and sit with them, he ask them what is their story and at site he order Arrest of DSP and give 72 hours to catch criminals. Geo Shahbaz Sharif....

The way you have talked exactly shows your base! Nobody is interested in this foolish argument LOL keep working you might get some more money from your corrupt and criminal Master.

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
You should appreciate if some one is doing good for a poor family. Do criticize them if you find them doing wrong deeds . This guy is unbelievably good administrator and if Punjab govt had enough resources he would have done ( i wouldn't use the word miracles ) much better job for the country. As compare to many politicians he is one of the best amongst the lot. There are few politicians who i consider good people and he is one of them in my opinion. Even Musharraf whom you like a lot admired his hard work .

We have seen it how well he is managing Punjab right now and It hurts when people keep on appreciating little work such criminals do for so called publicity. Wake up People before its too late.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اپنے تو کلوے کے ڈکار اگر راستہ بھول کر متبادل راستہ اختیار کریں
تو تم لوگ پورے ملک کے اخبار بھروا دیتے ہو
کسی دوسرے کا کم دیکھنے کی ہمت بی پیدا کر لو

ghias

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ghias

We have seen it how well he is managing Punjab right now and It hurts when people keep on appreciating little work such criminals do for so called publicity. Wake up People before its too late.

Why you call it cheap publicity stunt. You are so naive . He has done great projects in all over Pakistan in his first tenure before your beloved Musharraf took over this country and now the whole Pakistan is suffering. Some people did floursih in Musharraf era and you might be one of them but as a whole the country did suffer.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

Not really. If he is doing well then why should we oppose him? In our relegion a person will be awarded even if he removes a stone from a walkway. So it is our responsibility to give due respect where necessary.
Credibilty should be on its marit not on our personal likings or dislikings.
Move forward my dear with a positive attitude. Pakistan can not afford leg pulling any more.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

:24: :24: :24:

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aap ks ishara kis tarak hay???

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Regardless of political differences, we should learn to appreciate good work from other political parties. Shahbaz Sharif is an active CM of Punjab and showing some efficiency which we hardly see in current Pakistan....Any good work which is for the betterment of the people of Pakistan is appreciable

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]To all:

Bhaio/behno-------I don't dispute what he has done is good. But HOW he is doing is, totally pathetic. You don't walk into an institution and fire people or yell at them or interfere with their way of running business. If I were the director of the hospital I would really be offended. What he is doing a band aid cure. You change the system that would ensure his directives for future. What he has done simply shows he is trying to either mend his previous public relation goof or he personal grudge against the employees.

Now tell me all of you are upbeat about his firing of people, where are the people going to get a job now? Really!!!. They are Pakistani too. Job is scarce as they are. In a country like Pakistan where all govt workers, officials, MP's, MNA's, are chor, corrupt, how do you expect poor employees of a hospital to be an honest, hard working. Even if THEY want to be, I am sure senior management has other ways of doing things. He hasn't accomplished anything. If anything he has alienated employees of the hospital to please perhaps some people. May be the director wants all f them fired so he could bring his own people at the expense of the experience people. I guarantee you 10 minutes after this stupid act, everything will be back to normal ( or should I dare say ABNORMAL).

Here is what the CM should do, thru legislation in Punjab assembly:

1. Create a medical facilities inspection team. Call it Hospital Inspection Team (HIT) OR Hospital Performance Compliance Agency ( do not use 'AUTHORITY', it has bad connotation) OR name anything else without the word AUTHORITY. I would like to see it named HIT, a simple meaningful and practical.

2. Hire some honest (Good luck in finding one) inspectors, say 10 inspectors in Lahore alone, ensuring that they do not have any corruption record, they are not any manzoor-e-nazar of CM or any of the
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ministers, they are hired thru open competition on merits. For this position, and similar to these positions, if they can afford they should recruit inspectors from Canada or the US making sure they are well paid, looked after, and EXPERIENCED. No British please. These inspectors, whether they are associated with health, auto, or any other institutions needing inspections, would definitely be assets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BUT the govt must create a check and balance system, meaning open the inspection agencies to reporting from consumers, media. make it easy to report ensuring there is no reprisal to those reporting.

If Punjab does this and succeed, and it will succeed if they approach this in a sensible and smart way, will become a roll model for other provinces and agencies.

If some one knows the email address(es) of the Punjab CM, please provide me. I shall email this suggestions promptly.

Uncle Gazoo
[/FONT]

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mushi Uncle i feel sorry for you. no privileges, no more corruption,...sorry mushi uncle
how you feel when you pay from you pocket, or somebody else is paying for you..........
i have a good suggestion for you, you know your PM shaukat Aziz is working for a Indian in London he may find a good job for you too.
get your c.v ready.............(mushi indian adviser for Pak afairs)

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
PML-N are well known criminals. If they do one or two things right, it does not make them right. They have not done anything against creditcard-lady, mna rapists and the electricity theif him self mr Mian Badmash Sharif! And what abot there steeling of peoples properties, such as that shown on live with Talat, where there man stole from a school.
Both the PPP and PML-N needs to be boycott from the woters. We must stop woting criminals.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its true that this is a temporary show by the Sharief brothers to gain popularity but more strange is that the people complaining here are the ones who are the supporters of MQM. Its human nature that when someone of their own is doing the same wrong thing as others they don't see it.

What did Mustafa Kamal did in karachi is also temporary good to gain popularity for MQM to get into other provinces. Making roads in no way a pay back for killing innocent people. Some of the MQM leaders need to be hanged for murders only than could the party gain some credibility.

Jawad Rectified

What did Mustafa Kamal did in karachi is also temporary good to gain popularity for MQM to get into other provinces. Making roads in no way a pay back for killing innocent people. Some of the MQM leaders need to be hanged for murders only than could the party gain some credibility.

Bhai Saab, Being a Patriotic pakistani Nation.. I disagree With you.. Mustafa kamal is one of the Educated person.. I don't about MQM's Policy But Mustafa Kamal is the Greatest Personality among the masses... Really Mustafa Kamal Changed The City Karachi.. And He had done his Work in Short time.. I really Appreciate him.. Dear Sam, You Should Appreciate this... Sorry if i hurt you..

ghias

PML-N are well known criminals. If they do one or two things right, it does not make them right. They have not done anything against creditcard-lady, mna rapists and the electricity theif him self mr Mian Badmash Sharif! And what abot there steeling of peoples properties, such as that shown on live with Talat, where there man stole from a school.
Both the PPP and PML-N needs to be boycott from the woters. We must stop woting criminals.

Since you mentioned the rape case against thepml(n) mna . I wonder where is media sleeping now then .I am not advocating pml (n) but u need to understand that when these politicians were elected on pml(n) ticket the party leaders were forced to stay out of country by all powers by mushi. When they just had little time to contest election you should atleast give them a benifit of doubt. I am sure without Nawaz shareef's efforts it seemed impossible to restore judiciary .I don't mean to say lawyers effort were worthless but atleast there was a politician who had mass following to bring on the roads in all difficult circumstances as they were out of power. I still don't claim that they are angels but i say they are still best amongst the lot. I also like Imran Khan and i wish him a lot of success in Pakistani politics as he is not corrupt and speaks about public matters .
All the best politicians in Pml (n) are on front line e.g Ahsan Iqbal , kh saad rafique,kh asif , khurram dastagir , hanif abbasi . They have done some great work .Now if u admit or not it's a seperate issue . In Pee pee pee all the corrupt and hatered figures are on front line in the govt e.g baber awan , rehman malik ,fouzia wahab , and so on . i still differ with Pml(n) policies in certain things but as a whole i think they can deliver to public in better ways.

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
Mustafa Qamal did good work for Karachi.
The one who needs to be hanged is Altaf and he can take Nawaz and Zardari with him.