Cm punjab shahbaz sharif -- only one day performance - bravo

Zorro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What did Mustafa Kamal did in karachi is also temporary good to gain popularity for MQM to get into other provinces. Making roads in no way a pay back for killing innocent people. Some of the MQM leaders need to be hanged for murders only than could the party gain some credibility.

Bhai No Doubt Mustafa kamal is the greatest Hero among the Nation and he deserve it all.. Mustafa Kamal Worked hard for the Nations and Made Karachi one of the glowing city of the world...

ghias

Mustafa Qamal did good work for Karachi.
The one who needs to be hanged is Altaf and he can take Nawaz and Zardari with him.

I'd been to karachi in sep 2006 for 3 days and i found it a differnt karachi than what i saw back in 1994 when i was a kid . Karachites are very happy with what MK has done for them though i don't like MQM. I will show you a fake video of MQM soon ( hope i find it ) that how their media cell works to gain cheap publicity. The way they support dictators is not hidden from anyone . Mqm were given the highest funds for developments and they did good job in karachi but they also damaged the democracy for their own gain . They also damaged the cause of restoring judiciary . They are the dons in karachi and no one dare to speak against them . Punjab will never support this party for sure

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
@ghias
Imran will come in power if we stop suporting criminals like PML-N and PPP. So when we see them do wrong then we must go against them all, even Mian Badmash Sharif him self. Did he noy steel electricity, when Ajj tv showed it? But Nawaz is smart and hides every crime or makes storys such as in there famous creditcard lady case. They are badmash type people who take power by force, by cheeting in elections. Pti claimed they cheeted in rawalpindi. One can also see how they are by Sher Abid Alis act.They are no better then PPP, they are the same. Or at the time being they are the worst because they will come in power after PPPs five year. We will have 5 new years with criminals.
If we want PTI then we have to stop PML-N.

Zorro

@ghias
Imran will come in power if we stop suporting criminals like PML-N and PPP. So when we see them do wrong then we must go against them all, even Mian Badmash Sharif him self. Did he noy steel electricity, when Ajj tv showed it? But Nawaz is smart and hides every crime or makes storys such as in there famous creditcard lady case. They are badmash type people who take power by force, by cheeting in elections. Pti claimed they cheeted in rawalpindi. One can also see how they are by Sher Abid Alis act.They are no better then PPP, they are the same. Or at the time being they are the worst because they will come in power after PPPs five year. We will have 5 new years with criminals.
If we want PTI then we have to stop PML-N.

Great Explanation.. Exactly if We want PTI then We should Stop PML N, We never forget that PML N was playing Wicked play against PTI and Pre-Poll Rigging and PML N used heavey machinery of their Government to Defeat PTI..

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
This mann is very smart. He talks about "ain", what happrnd to that in the days of General Zia(with all respect, because he was not corrupt)? But our people are easy to fool. they keep woting PPP and PML-N.
X-PM in jail, he belongs there. Some should make video against them where they show there real face, mna rapists, creditcard-lady, property steeling(from a school) and Mian Sahibs electricity steeling.
How can we stop both PPP and PML-N(nonsense league).

Zorro

This mann is very smart. He talks about "ain", what happrnd to that in the days of General Zia(with all respect, because he was not corrupt)? But our people are easy to fool. they keep woting PPP and PML-N.
X-PM in jail, he belongs there. Some should make video against them where they show there real face, mna rapists, creditcard-lady, property steeling(from a school) and Mian Sahibs electricity steeling.
How can we stop both PPP and PML-N(nonsense league).

Well LOL, Nawaz Shareef is big Dash as per his Brother...!!
[video]http://www.siasat.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?21-Siasi-Videos[/video]

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great Explanation.. Exactly if We want PTI then We should Stop PML N, We never forget that PML N was playing Wicked play against PTI and Pre-Poll Rigging and PML N used heavey machinery of their Government to Defeat PTI..

Nonetheless PLMn and PPP are Political Parties
We must see the bigger evil first
MQM - Mustakil Quomi Museebat - Fasciest Party

Zorro

Nonetheless PLMn and PPP are Political Parties
We must see the bigger evil first
MQM - Mustakil Quomi Museebat - Fasciest Party

For your Correction Bro MQM also 3rd Ruling Party of Pakistan... Then??? By the Way MQM and PTI has Similarties.. Both Parties have Educated personalities..!! Both Parties will be most ruling Party in the future ( Analysis)

GeoG

MQM is not 3rd largest party, get your facts right
MQM will rule but location will be sea bed.

M

Murshad Jee

Aap ks ishara kis taraf hay???

me_h24vrm771d1.jpg

GeoG

Well LOL, Nawaz Shareef is big Dash as per his Brother...!!
[video]http://www.siasat.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?21-Siasi-Videos[/video]

Would you like to hear what kalwa's X say about him, Bacchi Ka DNA Karwana Par Gayay Ga.

shuja123

Would you like to hear what kalwa's X say about him, Bacchi Ka DNA Karwana Par Gayay Ga.

GeoG tumhay koi sharam haya hay, kis qisam ki zaban istimal kar rahay ho, yahan ladies bhi mojood hain. mujhay pata hay ke tum bahar reh kar bhool chukay ho pakistan ki rawayat ko lekin pakistan me jis jaga shareef loog or khawateen hoti hain odhar thorda tameez se raha jata hay.

or baqi logon se guzarish hay ke jab jab GeoG topic ko divert karnay ki koshish karay MQM ki taraf isay ignore kiya karain

or admin (those that r not reletives of GeoG) se guzarish hay ke har topic ko divert kiye janay se logon ko rokain, yahan topic religious who, political ho, sports ka ho ya ho defence ka, GeoG har topic ko MQM par le jata hay. is ki kiya waja hay, ya phir site ka naam rakh de te hain MQMphobia.pk

GeoG

GeoG tumhay koi sharam haya hay, kis qisam ki zaban istimal kar rahay ho, yahan ladies bhi mojood hain. mujhay pata hay ke tum bahar reh kar bhool chukay ho pakistan ki rawayat ko lekin pakistan me jis jaga shareef loog or khawateen hoti hain odhar thorda tameez se raha jata hay.

or baqi logon se guzarish hay ke jab jab GeoG topic ko divert karnay ki koshish karay MQM ki taraf isay ignore kiya karain

or admin (those that r not reletives of GeoG) se guzarish hay ke har topic ko divert kiye janay se logon ko rokain, yahan topic religious who, political ho, sports ka ho ya ho defence ka, GeoG har topic ko MQM par le jata hay. is ki kiya waja hay, ya phir site ka naam rakh de te hain MQMphobia.pk

Takleef Hoti Hai Na, Honi Bi Chahyay
Jab Tum Log Video Doctor Kartay Ho, Uc Waqt Yeh Bhashan Yad Rakha Karo

My reply was in response to an idiotic post - If you discuss a political leader, Kalwa Bi Ussi Category Main Aata Hai Ya Retire Ho Gaya.

Tumhara Yeh Hal (Chalo Misal Nahi Daita Baksh Daita Hoon) Har Forum Par Hota Hai, Saway MQM Ki Site Par, Uc Ko Kholo Comments Kay Liyay, Phir Main Yakeenan Shub Shub Likhoon Ga Kalway Kay Liyay.

Khud Tum Har Adh Ghantay Main Aik Doctored Video Chala Daitay Ho, Tab Tumhain Admin Apni Rishtay Dar Nahi Lagti, despite the fact they know it has been doctored, Mairi Daffa Itni Takleef Kun Hoti Hai.