1992 Karachi Operation phase 2 ??

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looks like Sindh Govt has decided to start an operation with the help of Pakistan Army. If you remember in 1992 Nawaz Shareef started a similar operation but used Army/rangers for his own political gains and turned it into Anti MQM operation which resulted in thousands of death of MQM workers.

Do you think this time again Govt will be able to use Pakistan Army for their own political gains ? will Pakistan Army or rangers be used again politically ?

Will media stay fair ?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yes , why not.

When they will bring back Dr.Imran body, they will kill lots of innocents...So this is right time.

Police and rengers could do that.

It will not be political only.

Media will cry as usual.

Last edited:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looks like Sindh Govt has decided to start an operation with the help of Pakistan Army. If you remember in 1992 Nawaz Shareef started a similar operation but used Army/rangers for his own political gains and turned it into Anti MQM operation which resulted in thousands of death of MQM workers.

Do you think this time again Govt will be able to use Pakistan Army for their own political gains ? will Pakistan Army or rangers be used again politically ?

Will media stay fair ?
I don't think any one can start phase 2 this time. Time has changed now, the international players are all around Pakistan and Karachi. Any kind of adventure against Karachi people will take Pakistan to the point of no return.
The only remedy to solve the target killing problem is the rule of law and implementation of law across the board. No exception. If it is only against MQM, then Pakistan ka Allha Hafiz.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think any one can start phase 2 this time. Time has changed now, the international players are all around Pakistan and Karachi. Any kind of adventure against Karachi people will take Pakistan to the point of no return.
The only remedy to solve the target killing problem is the rule of law and implementation of law across the board. No exception. If it is only against MQM, then Pakistan ka Allha Hafiz.
No it should not be against only MQM. It should be against all culprits including MQM.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Will media stay fair ?
GTT(GANG of Target Killers(Also known as MQM)) should accept that criminal elements exist in their party. Some days back one of the GANGSTER Faisal Sabazwari was saying that we have expelled 6000 workers from there party. This means that they were there in 1992 and if as a result of this operation some of the GANGSTER belonging to GTT is killed then you should not cry, rather you should appreciate that our party is getting clean and now seems to be political party not GTT. Similar to this is going to happen now because GTT is the nursey of criminals and they have produced 6000 up to recent times.
Same theory applies to other parties ANP and PPP, there should be operation to save lives of the innocent people and to secure business hub of Pakistan.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Possibly many international powers and players want to change the map of Pakistan and want the anarchy in Pakistan to the point of no return. Russia is still licking it's wounds from Afghan war, India is an obvious one, possibly Israel and maybe some others. US and Europe eventually wants peace and stability in Pakistan at any cost. So, this whole operation idea sounds like a pre-planned agenda. All friends are staying away from Pakistan due to the corrupt govt.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
GTT(GANG of Target Killers(Also known as MQM)) should accept that criminal elements exist in their party. Some days back one of the GANGSTER Faisal Sabazwari was saying that we have expelled 6000 workers from there party. This means that they were there in 1992 and if as a result of this operation some of the GANGSTER belonging to GTT is killed then you should not cry, rather you should appreciate that our party is getting clean and now seems to be political party not GTT. Similar to this is going to happen now because GTT is the nursey of criminals and they have produced 6000 up to recent times.
Same theory applies to other parties ANP and PPP, there should be operation to save lives of the innocent people and to secure business hub of Pakistan.

Sir, you are stuck with your hatred with MQM, but this time it looks like a much bigger game.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are stuck with your hatred with MQM but this time it looks like a much bigger game, The govt is of PPP, dont forget their founder leader ZA Bhutto who is said to break Pakistan in two pieces to get into power.

My questions again:
1. Will Army be misused again like they have been before?
2. Will media play it's positive role or go with the flow like they usually do.

Last edited:

Pakistan ka ALlah hafiz karney waley...kiun na hum tumhara Allah Hafiz pehley kar dein ?

dhanak

Voter (50+ posts)
Sir Chaudhry_1960....can you please give the source of this news.....I absolutely agree with your point!

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are stuck with your hatred with MQM but this time it looks like a much bigger game, The govt is of PPP, dont forget their founder leader ZA Bhutto who is said to break Pakistan in two pieces to get into power.

My questions again:
1. Will Army be misused again like they have been before?
2. Will media play it's positive role or go with the flow like they usually do.
I am Haterd of Target Killing and most of them are produced by GTT(Also known as MQM), I have referred Mr. Faisal Sabazwari's statement. I agree with your statement regarding ZA Bhutto, but this time bigger criminal is on the seat Zardari, GTT has nominated him as a president.

1. I have also decribed in my previous post that if your definition of misusing is "Operation Against GTT", then it should be misused because people of Karachi are more precious than GANGSTERS.
2. Media should play its role to identify "MILITANT WINGS" of the all the parties, so that Army can have more targetted operation.

Currently the situation Karachi is more adverse than that of Swat before Operation, so all GANGTERS should try to leave this act taught by their Masters. When situation would be out of control then they will not even ask PPP govt for permission to flush out unwanted people.

Last edited:

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am Haterd of Target Killing and most of them are produced by GTT(Also known as MQM), I have referred Mr. Faisal Sabazwari's statement. I agree with your statement regarding ZA Bhutto, but this time bigger criminal is on the seat Zardari, GTT has nominated him as a president.

1. I have also decribed in my previous post that if your definition of misusing is "Operation Against GTT", then it should be misused because people of Karachi are more precious than GANGSTERS.
2. Media should play its role to identify "MILITANT WINGS" of the all the parties, so that Army can have more targetted operation.

Currently the situation Karachi is more adverse than that of Swat before Operation, so all GANGTERS should try to leave this act taught by their Masters. When situation would be out of control then they will not even ask PPP govt for permission to flush out unwanted people.

Exactly my point, would this be a fair operation for all parties and their militants? Nawaz Shareef made fool of Army in 1992 and made it an Anti-MQM operation.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Exactly my point, would this be a fair operation for all parties and their militants? Nawaz Shareef made fool of Army in 1992 and made it an Anti-MQM operation.
Yes it would be fair to have an operation against those parties who own those GANGSTERS because otherwise Karachi and Pakistan will suffer. By the way GTT (GANG of Target Killers(Also known MQM)) has made the Karachi hostage and I am in support to flush out GTT because all of their members are GANGSTERS, some having 70 cases, some having 50 cases etc. Also they used to hire other GANGSTERS to blackmail Govt, whenever GOVT thinks about taking serious action against Target Killers. .

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Agree, Time is Changed Now
There is a WILL prevalent in the whole country and in all communities living in the country to PUNISH the Killers and Bhatta Khors.

The day Govt announced, it will bring Don back in Karachi to stand in front of Judge, most of the rats will run away to South Africa and rest will dig holes to bury themselves.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army is used for Peace. An operation like "Raha Rast" is need of the day.

If Army had payed more attention to its policies then situation of Karachi would have been much different. It was Zia who formed and boosted Muhajir tehreek a.k.a MQM under ISI's cover to thwart the Jiyee Sindh party.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agree, Time is Changed Now
There is a WILL prevalent in the whole country and in all communities living in the country to PUNISH the Killers and Bhatta Khors.

The day Govt announced, it will bring Don back in Karachi to stand in front of Judge, most of the rats will run away to South Africa and rest will dig holes to bury themselves.

The only problem is MQM has a huge public support, millions of Pakistanis love this party. Which Tonga party like PTI dream for.

Last edited: