1992 Karachi Operation phase 2 ??

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
GTT(GANG of Target Killers(Also known as MQM)) should accept that criminal elements exist in their party. Some days back one of the GANGSTER Faisal Sabazwari was saying that we have expelled 6000 workers from there party. This means that they were there in 1992 and if as a result of this operation some of the GANGSTER belonging to GTT is killed then you should not cry, rather you should appreciate that our party is getting clean and now seems to be political party not GTT. Similar to this is going to happen now because GTT is the nursey of criminals and they have produced 6000 up to recent times.
Same theory applies to other parties ANP and PPP, there should be operation to save lives of the innocent people and to secure business hub of Pakistan.

Brilliant analysis, but please enlighten me, how did you come to the conclusion that 6000 expelled from the party were there in 1992 also.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looks like Sindh Govt has decided to start an operation with the help of Pakistan Army. If you remember in 1992 Nawaz Shareef started a similar operation but used Army/rangers for his own political gains and turned it into Anti MQM operation which resulted in thousands of death of MQM workers.

Do you think this time again Govt will be able to use Pakistan Army for their own political gains ? will Pakistan Army or rangers be used again politically ?

Will media stay fair ?

I think Karachi needs an honest, across the board, complete, whole hearted, no holds barred type of operation. Everyone, regardless of party affiliation, involved in land grabbing, drugs, weapons, bhatta khori, any and all sorts of illegal activities should be brought to justice and put behind bars for an extended period of time. Any political party suppporting them should be fined heavily, and should be precluded from next elections.

Unless we are willing to take bold actions we will never be able to make our cities safe for general public.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Army had payed more attention to its policies then situation of Karachi would have been much different. It was Zia who formed and boosted Muhajir tehreek a.k.a MQM under ISI's cover to thwart the Jiyee Sindh party.

Jeay Sindh was and is a small party in some parts of rural Sindh and no threat to Pakistan the biggest threat for Zia was PPP, that was past. Today's fact is millions of Pakistanis love and vote for MQM and it's a big democratic power of Pakistan. Any unfair military operation in Karachi can be disastrous for Pakistan

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Millions liked Hitler too

Again, you have no idea what are you talking about see a brain Doctor ASAP ;) ;) MQM is a party which is democratically elected by people's vote, same like all the other democratic parties of the world.... HELLOOOOO......

Last edited:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agree, Time is Changed Now
There is a WILL prevalent in the whole country and in all communities living in the country to PUNISH the Killers and Bhatta Khors. The day Govt announced, it will bring Don back in Karachi to stand in front of Judge, most of the rats will run away to South Africa and rest will dig holes to bury themselves.

GeoG
I don't agree with you, I don't see any will in the entire country to punish anyone, except Zardari, and all the PPP members are working feverishly to defend him. Law breakers are flourishing everywhere. Corruption is at its peak. Nobody cares about anyone. Only general public is suffering at the hands of these various mafias. Politicians are enjoying the lives to the fullest. I don't know where do you see this will to, God forbid, punish the killers and bhatta khores.

kashah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Looks like Sindh Govt has decided to start an operation with the help of Pakistan Army. If you remember in 1992 Nawaz Shareef started a similar operation but used Army/rangers for his own political gains and turned it into Anti MQM operation which resulted in thousands of death of MQM workers.

Do you think this time again Govt will be able to use Pakistan Army for their own political gains ? will Pakistan Army or rangers be used again politically ?

Will media stay fair ?
i dont think that operation wiil bein the same style 1992, this time PPP AND MUSLIMLEAGUE(Q) WILL form a coletion in gov. isolate MQM in sindh, use ANPAND PPP PRIVATE armies and isi to wipeout mqms sopporters , MQM S so called top leadership willfly away to UK US AND CANADA and waite for some appourtunate time to to come back and take their share in pak pie , net loosers will be again the innocent urdu speaking people of this sad country,pitty.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont think that operation wiil bein the same style 1992, this time PPP AND MUSLIMLEAGUE(Q) WILL form a coletion in gov. isolate MQM in sindh, use ANPAND PPP PRIVATE armies and isi to wipeout mqms sopporters , MQM S so called top leadership willfly away to UK US AND CANADA and waite for some appourtunate time to to come back and take their share in pak pie , net loosers will be again the innocent urdu speaking people of this sad country,pitty.

So you also think this is going to be a revenge type operation like 1992 and Army will also be part of it. God save Pakistan and Pakistanis, Ameen

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GeoG
I don't agree with you, I don't see any will in the entire country to punish anyone, except Zardari, and all the PPP members are working feverishly to defend him. Law breakers are flourishing everywhere. Corruption is at its peak. Nobody cares about anyone. Only general public is suffering at the hands of these various mafias. Politicians are enjoying the lives to the fullest. I don't know where do you see this will to, God forbid, punish the killers and bhatta khores.

I will change the word Will with desire, do you you agree with that. I agree with your post 23

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jab tak soraj chand rahee ga.\
Altaf tera name rahee ga.

Jab bhi london sy karta hy wo danda
Bary bary surmaoon ko kardeta hy dhanda.

Karachi pe apni malee ankhe sy bhi ni dekhna.
Warna Karachi waloon ko ata bahir pheenkna.

Last edited:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I must say I liked your reply this time LOL so i am gonna click on green ratings
@ Gazoo Bhai:
Aap ne nahi dekha 1992 ka Karachi. MeiN ne dekha hai, Karachi ki koi gali aisi nahi bachi thi keh jahaN aik na aik beqasoor Larka na mardiya gaya ho. Phir bhi MQM ne Pakistan ke khilaf koi qadam Nahi uthaya tha halanke aisa kerna bohot asaan tha. Ab bhi agar operation shroo hua sirf MQM ke khilaf tou meiN intihai wasooq se keh raha hooN keh is bar MQM bhi kuch na ker paye gi kyuN keh Karachi meiN is waqt latadaad doosrey elements kaam ker rahe heiN. Aap ko pata bhi na chale ga keh Pakistan ki sheh rug Pakistan se kati ja chuki hai.
Yeh baat meiN is liye keh raha hooN keh jab MQM under ground hogi aor beqasoor larkoN ko mara jaraha hoga aor Pura Pakistan Karachi waloN ke merne per khushi se naach raha hoga tou Karachi ki maqami abadi se kisi qisim ki mazeed qurbani ki umeed na rakhye ga.
International players will play their role very easily. Mind it this is not a threat this is a reality that I know personally.

Last edited:

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ Gazoo Bhai:
Aap ne nahi dekha 1992 ka Karachi. MeiN ne dekha hai, Karachi ki koi gali aisi nahi bachi thi keh jahaN aik na aik beqasoor Larka na mardiya gaya ho. Phir bhi MQM ne Pakistan ke khilaf koi qadam Nahi uthaya tha halanke aisa kerna bohot asaan tha. Ab bhi agar operation shroo hua sirf MQM ke khilaf tou meiN intihai wasooq se keh raha hooN keh is bar MQM bhi kuch na ker paye gi kyuN keh Karachi meiN is waqt latadaad doosrey elements kaam ker rahe heiN. Aap ko pata bhi na chale ga keh Pakistan ki sheh rug Pakistan se kati ja chuki hai.
Yeh baat meiN is liye keh raha hooN keh jab MQM under ground hogi aor beqasoor larkoN ko mara jaraha hoga aor Pura Pakistan Karachi waloN ke merne per khushi se naach raha hoga tou Karachi ki maqami abadi se kisi qisim ki mazeed qurbani ki umeed na rakhye ga.
International players will play their role very easily. Mind it this is not a threat this is a reality that I know personally.

Thank you Aijaz bhai, you read my mind, I agree with each and every word you wrote in this post and this is my nightmare. I have traveled to Karachi and Sindh many times and lived in Karachi for few years and I understand the situation better then many people here who either live in other provinces or abroad and i think you have given a very accurate picture.

Last edited:
The only problem is MQM has a huge public support, millions of Pakistanis love this party. Which Tonga party like PTI dream for.

You got it wrong. PTI has a bigger vote bank than MQM. PTI's votebank is estimated at over 4 million votes and MQM's is at 2,5 million despite your rigging.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@ Gazoo Bhai:

یہ نادان لوگ اس بات کو 1971 میں سمجھ سکے تھے اور اب بھی اپنی بے وقوفی سے باز آنے والے نہیں لگتے۔ جتنی اندھی نفرت میں نے انکے دلوں میں لگی دیکھی ہے، اس کے بعد لگتا یہی ہے کہ یہ اس بے وقوفی سے باز آنے والے نہیں اور نہ ہی متحدہ کا خون پیے بغیر انکے کلیجوں کو ٹھنڈک پہنچنے والی ہے۔ انہوں نے آج تک مہاجروں کے مینڈیٹ کو قبول نہیں کیا ہے جیسے انہوں نے بنگالیوں کے مینڈیٹ کو دل سے کبھی قبول نہیں کیا تھا۔

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brilliant analysis, but please enlighten me, how did you come to the conclusion that 6000 expelled from the party were there in 1992 also.
In his statement Faisal Sabawari did not mention range of time when they have expelled these 6000 workers. After listening the figure of 6000, I was thinking as this is a GANGSTER PRODUCTION COMPANY because they train criminals on such LARGE SCALE.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
Or ye bechare Qabool kar bhi nahe sakte, 1 to Mohajir, oper se Pakistan ki siasat me hissa,
kese qabool kar sakte hein operation bhi kar diya, jhoote qatal k muqadmat bhi bana diye, terrorist bhi qarar dediya, ab jab k bat nahe bani
to koi or rassta dhoond rahe hein,

Wo suna he na,
Khiyaani billi khamba noche,
In logo pe fit bethti he, they are loosers, plz anti-MQM guys, keep burning,

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
The only problem is MQM has a huge public support, millions of Pakistanis love this party. Which Tonga party like PTI dream for.

@Chaudhary,

Mustafa Kamal's work is really commendable. But that doenst make MQM or non-mqm a party of angles. If needed, Operation should be taken against all criminals with no exceptions what so ever.

About IK, he is known on national level bro, not just limited to Karachi. Once rule of law prevails, he ll show his strength in Karachi as well. My uncle is karachite, mustafa kamal is exception, but he hates mqm, he would rather prefer Jamate Islami. He tells me about how about of Gundas are Mqmers... Sorry to say..

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Or ye bechare Qabool kar bhi nahe sakte, 1 to Mohajir, oper se Pakistan ki siasat me hissa,
kese qabool kar sakte hein operation bhi kar diya, jhoote qatal k muqadmat bhi bana diye, terrorist bhi qarar dediya, ab jab k bat nahe bani
to koi or rassta dhoond rahe hein,

Wo suna he na,
Khiyaani billi khamba noche,
In logo pe fit bethti he, they are loosers, plz anti-MQM guys, keep burning,

I dont really know who gave name MUHAJIR, punjabis were muhajirs too man. Any one can lead Pakistan, I am here to support him as long as he makes himself morally strong. I smell racism. Be Pakistani not muhajir... :)

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
very funny democratic party,kiya apa batana like karein ge,k Altaf husain ko kitni dafa party election k zariay elect kiya giya?i think u don,t have any answer,mqm b aik jageer hi hay,jageerdar insaan ka damagh hota hai,,
Again, you have no idea what are you talking about see a brain Doctor ASAP ;) ;) MQM is a party which is democratically elected by people's vote, same like all the other democratic parties of the world.... HELLOOOOO......