Watch this Video & Tell me How Salman Taseer was Wrong? Let's debate

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
I see online everywhere, everyone is happy that Salman Taseer was killed and that is really really sad because no one knows the reality and we are all just jumping on the bandwagon.

He was NOT against the blasphemy law. He was against how it was used. There have been a lot of instances in Pakistan where it was used wrongly. I remember in 90s there was a rumor in Khanewal, Punjab that one of the christians burnt Quran. Bunch of molvis gathered people and burnt the whole basti(shanti nagar) of christians.

He just wanted to make amendments in that law, so the people who wrongly accuse people of blasphemer, should be accountable and investigation must be done properly.

Please watch this video and judge for yourself.

Look forward to read your comments

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan has exactly the same stance as Salman Taseer

They both want this law to be ammended and thats all. So no innocent person gets trapped due to it.

No matter how bad of a person Salman Taseer was but in this instance he was right. I hate everything to do with peoples party but I am upset and sad that mr Taseer died like that :(

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why are you trying to put words in others mouth.
Are you trying to prove he is innocent.
Are all those are illiterate and Jahil who blame him.
Is he right to support that lady who has committed blasphemy and sentenced by court, visited her with his family ???
Is this not contempt of court.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is he right to support that lady who has committed blasphemy and sentenced by court, visited her with his family ???

Qaiser bhai, how am i putting words in others mouth? I'm simply trying to understand the issue.

I never really paid attention this issue, so decided to look into this.

What do you find wrong with what Taseer said. I'm not defending anyone yaar.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawazish, send me your address so I can send one Qadri to your home,

do you have any plan to go for COFFEE?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
The action he did was the main mistake.

He went to jail and try to get her free by the Zardari's orders.

Up to this limit it was ok, Court decided that Asya was guilty.

But Jyala Governor , superceeded court and it was not acceptable.

from that time destructive forces start planning how they could use this issue politically.

Right now, it was perfect timing.Govt. was unstable. So they used it against NS .

May be it was planned by Babar Awan. and Zardari knows it.

nasir ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
he said he would supercede the courts decision and go to the president for a pardon are you guys dumb or slow he took the law in his own hands he deserves what he gets

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)

well, none of ur points prove either that he was worth killing. this holier than thou attitude is very soon going to sink this ship.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawazish you are right it should be changed and not misused.

QiaserMirza should leave Canada and settle with is family in North Waziristan and I want to see how long he stays.

Imagine we have people like him all over Pakistan.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Qasir u r right.

No body could tolerate this action. These people do not know how to govern. They behave like Faroun.

His action against court is main ignite ...

Otherwise Asya is still alive.

But now people could not tolerate the injustice.

And this the first step towards revolution , it has started.

The politicians should either learn how to rule with justice or run away from the politics.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is quite mind boggling how many of you are supporting what Qadri did.

It was simply wrong but none of you are accepting it.

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If Mr Taseer was NOT against the blasphemy law and just wanted to make amendments in it than he should not have called it a Black Law " KALA QANOON". One can call this an unfortunate selection of wrong words from a highly educated elitist or his real intention depending on ones persuasion.

People who wrongly accuse other people of blasphemy for what ever ulterior motives should be subjected to equal punishment as of the original sin.

pakboy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
person sitting in a key position must be more responsible than a common person on street. Salmaan taseer was a high Govt official and he must act as a responsible person know this already that his act can provoke many muslims......I think Salam Taseer did not behave responsibly and give an opportunity to a person to kill him...... why only this Law to amend are not there any other Laws which are miss used???? why so called ROSHAN KHYAL ppl attack only those laws which has some thing to do with Islam............THINK.....!!!!!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
We need MORE Qadri type people , hopefully he will back from jail soon then he can talk to ZARDARI and NAWAZ Gangayyu

Both two people (Zardari and Nawaz) are responsible MORe than half of Pakistan DEBTs, would you be happy if both two Murdered? certainly I am

Can you take the money back from two people, Tell me solution?

Remember, Pakistan is NO LAW country.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Mr Taseer was NOT against the blasphemy law and just wanted to make amendments in it than he should not have called it a Black Law " KALA QANOON". One can call this an unfortunate selection of wrong words from a highly educated elitist or his real intention depending on ones persuasion.

People who wrongly accuse other people of blasphemy for what ever ulterior motives should be subjected to equal punishment as of the original sin.

Can you please provide article or video link where he said, its kala qanoon

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
What he said might be wrong, might have hurt people. But it was not blasphemy so lets not mix it with mullahs version and not make mullah happy.Let us become good muslims first as this would be something our prophet (pbuh) will be happy from us rather then start fighting for no reason.
We as nation as very emotional and everyone including mullah catches it. Lets not play in there hands.