Watch this Video & Tell me How Salman Taseer was Wrong? Let's debate

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thread starter..Your president is a thief and has 12th grade education has 10 billion dollar stolen in foreign banks, and his educated Gov, zero knowledge on Islam,
Not even a single bfran cell of intellect should zero right to speak on laws period. Let alone on Blashephy? You say one word or even imagine a thought against MY PROPHET PBUH..You are history as in dust in the wind.Disscusion yes amendment yes according to islamic teachings. other wise death by hanging to any one period.

samreen

Citizen
Islam is the religion of Peace and tolerance. As for as Salman taseer is concernd, He did not make any remark against "Prophet PBUP" but Blasphemy Law (Man Mad Law, not Divine Law) said: Govt needs to be reviewed this law to counter abuse against any minority community. As recent case of Asia Bibi, which is being under reviewed in Punjab court. Any one knows about Asia bibi case, I think no one know about her, Whats wrong with her? Why She was sentenced to Death? This forum belongs to literate and well educated persons.I must give you some Background .Blasphemy Law is being misused by some religious scholar for their person interest. Asia Bibi,She was a farm hand from the village of Ittan Wali in Sheikhpura District, was asked to fetch water; she complied, but some of her fellow Muslim workers refused to drink the water as they considered Christians to be "unclean".Apparently some arguments ensued. There had already been a running feud between Bibi and a neighbour about some property damage Later some coworkers complained to a cleric that Bibi made derogatory comments about Muhammad. A mob came to her house, beating her and members of her family before she was rescued by the police. However, the police initiated an investigation about her remarks resulting in her arrest and prosecution under Section 295 C of the Pakistan Penal Code. She spent more than a year in jail. eventually, She is sentenced to death.Another case also was taken place in the punjab where upto 08 or 10 Christian were burnt alive in the name of Blasphemy Law. Who will stop abusing this Law? Does Islam teach us to misuse blasphemy law against minorities for their personal aims and objectives?

Here is one question:

How do we stop the misuse of Blasphemy Law?
Same question was arisen by Governor Salamaan Taseer But Answer was given in shape of BULLET. If any one say Qadri is a true Muslim and Gazi one, It does not make any sense.

ahmed107

Voter (50+ posts)
Why didn't salman Taseer let the Law take its course ?

He wanted to over rule the judges decision, trying to please the goras ,

he was corrupt gardar , so nothing lost !

samreen

Citizen
If any one justify this wrong attempt by saying that Salmaan taseer was a corrupt, thief, etc. then i must say please pick a gun and kill all those( pedestrian who break the law while walking, shopkeepers who give short measures to their customer,all politician who promising for full fill their duty honestly but do not, etc. Oh God save our nation!!!!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
So were you ok if it was being misused?

Do not drag the question somewhere else. Just tell us what Taseer said was wrong or right?

No I am not okay, what ever Taseer said was wrong, what Qadir did is wrong.

my question is still there: Is Blasphemy Law is the only Law which is misused?

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
ager law theek hai aur istimal galat ho rha hai .. to law to change kerna chahiye ya us ky istimal ka procedure theek kerna chahiye ???? which one is logical ???

actually debate is simple ...... Religion vs Secularism

aisi debates aur aisy waqiye us waqt tak hoty rhyain gy jab tak Paistan mai ye decide na ho jye ky Religion per chalna hia ya Secular ... their is no middle way now

samreen

Citizen
If you take examination of math paper, you will discuss about math paper instead of other paper. if there is discussion of blasphemy law and misuse of law, you must talk about this law.

samreen

Citizen
No I am not okay, what ever Taseer said was wrong, what Qadir did is wrong.

my question is still there: Is Blasphemy Law is the only Law which is misused?

If you take examination of math paper, you will discuss about math paper instead of other paper. if there is discussion of blasphemy law and misuse of law, you must talk about this law.

Do not mix all topics with Blasphemy Law. Each issue has its own importance and each issue must be solved accordingly.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Do not mix all topics with Blasphemy Law. Each issue has its own importance and each issue must be solved accordingly.

English, Urdu and reaming subjects are part of examination as well.

That’s why I said in other pot Secular Extremists are promoting Religious Extremism in country. They are loyal to West and ready to do anything to prove their loyalty to them.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am sure , if this type of case happened in first world , that a person is executed and punished by the court , and PM , or CM or goveroner , take him out , and trying to suspend his sentence by the worst

corrupt President , they would kill them .

I am supporting Qadri, he did wrong , but looks logical.

Look how many muslims people they arrested , in the name of 9-11. and keep them without prosecution , none of us talk about them , even Saudia. Rather they selling their citizens.

Sorry, we have slave mentality.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
The point is not what he said, the point is that was that christian lady involved in blasphemy or not and if she was than why was He supporting her???

Altaf Hussain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We need MORE Qadri type people , hopefully he will back from jail soon then he can talk to ZARDARI and NAWAZ Gangayyu

Both two people (Zardari and Nawaz) are responsible MORe than half of Pakistan DEBTs, would you be happy if both two Murdered? certainly I am

Can you take the money back from two people, Tell me solution?

Remember, Pakistan is NO LAW country.
Well there will be a great happiness for all the nation if you add Altaf Hussain(mqm) with atleast two senior colleagues from MQM with him......
Cheers mate.. 8-o).

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
your question has nothing to do with this thread. Maybe create another thread for that

No No , it is already too many. Why not we say that Pakistan is not country of Law biding people.

They follow Muhammad AS, who was the best law giver.

So we need to fight against this corruption. We should make better laws and follow them.

And people should some Taqwa , fear of Allah talla , in biding law.

Quran tells us Taqwa after describing the rule about some thing. Because not a single rule could be perfect , even Islamic , until we fear the justice of Allah Tala.

There is joke , may right also, that one husband hands over his money to his wife after 6 months, and she returns it back after 6 months. at avoid Zakat.

Same thing happened in the case of She Camel of Allah , and the Saturday of jews for fishing. So Taqwa is important not aggressiveness.

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
Islam is the religion of tolerance! The Holy Prophet PBUH even enquired about the health of the lady who used to throw trash while he passed by her house. God has said in Quran that he will take action against blasphemous. The Holy prophet even forgave the people who waged war against him. Look how he treated prisoners of war in his time? Alsao , the law has been used against personal enemies.
I am glad majority of people agree that law be changed. Those who disagree? May God help them and give them knowledge! He is knowing and merciful!

hans

Banned
History bears witness to this phenomenon of the power of small ideas that just won't go away. Among the infamous examples include Adolf Hitler, whose idea that the Jews and Gypsies were inferior creatures led to the murder of millions.

Another is Jim Jones in the late 1970s, whose fanatical religious idea triggered nearly a thousand people killing themselves at a compound in Guyana.

An idea can look like a butterfly but sting like a thousand bees. the power that an idea can also have in less severe situations than these, but the point remains that small ideas take root and take over one ability to Judge one self.

Are we as Pakistani defined or designated, "to a point of no return".
Verily, we are in for one big Suicidal nose dive both in financial and moral terms.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
قادری بھیجیں پھر ، بس حکم کی دیر ہے

.قادری اور تاثیر دونوں اپنی مرضی کے مالک ہیں، میری کہاں سنتے ہیں

آپ مجھ سے کس بات کا بدلہ لے رہے ہیں؟

Last edited: