Watch this Video & Tell me How Salman Taseer was Wrong? Let's debate

salmakh84

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Re: Watch this Video & Tell me How Salman Taseer was Wrong? Let's debate

Islam is the religion of Peace and tolerance. As for as Salman taseer is concernd, He did not make any remark against "Prophet PBUP" but Blasphemy Law (Man Mad Law, not Divine Law) said: Govt needs to be reviewed this law to counter abuse against any minority community. As recent case of Asia Bibi, which is being under reviewed in Punjab court. Any one knows about Asia bibi case, I think no one know about her, Whats wrong with her? Why She was sentenced to Death? This forum belongs to literate and well educated persons.I must give you some Background .Blasphemy Law is being misused by some religious scholar for their person interest. Asia Bibi,She was a farm hand from the village of Ittan Wali in Sheikhpura District, was asked to fetch water; she complied, but some of her fellow Muslim workers refused to drink the water as they considered Christians to be "unclean".Apparently some arguments ensued. There had already been a running feud between Bibi and a neighbour about some property damage Later some coworkers complained to a cleric that Bibi made derogatory comments about Muhammad. A mob came to her house, beating her and members of her family before she was rescued by the police. However, the police initiated an investigation about her remarks resulting in her arrest and prosecution under Section 295 C of the Pakistan Penal Code. She spent more than a year in jail. eventually, She is sentenced to death.Another case also was taken place in the punjab where upto 08 or 10 Christian were burnt alive in the name of Blasphemy Law. Who will stop abusing this Law? Does Islam teach us to misuse blasphemy law against minorities for their personal aims and objectives?

Here is one question:

How do we stop the misuse of Blasphemy Law?
Same question was arisen by Governor Salamaan Taseer But Answer was given in shape of BULLET. If any one say Qadri is a true Muslim and Gazi one, It does not make any sense.

Get your facts straight. She accepted in court that she abused the prophet and she refused to apologise first.

Ask any lawyer related to the case. I think it even came in the news!

And according to you guys, qadri shouldn't have killed taseer but gone to court! So when a court gives a verdict (against asia), why does no one respect it?

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
The day Muslims start using brains instead of emotions.. they will prosper...

Though i never liked any PPP leader... but i will support anyone who raise voice against that point of law which has brought nothing but insanity to this country...

Salman Taseer had my support, despite i am anti PPP... only cauz i believe in justice not in INSANITY...

Our halwa eating mullas are so idiots that they couldnt differentiate between what is law and what is blasphemous... how do they sleep at night??? i think halwa surely give one peaceful sleep ;) though its very ironic and very shameful

P

pakstar

Why are you trying to put words in others mouth.
Are you trying to prove he is innocent.
Are all those are illiterate and Jahil who blame him.
Is he right to support that lady who has committed blasphemy and sentenced by court, visited her with his family ???
Is this not contempt of court.

He may have done something against the law as he went to bail out the lady himself, that was only his mistake..

But I never believe that he did Toheen-e-Risalat... he was trying to make the law more transparent.

So don't get hyper..
First it was not contempt of court as he went their with the permission of persident which is legal.. EVEN if he did contempt of court, the way he was killed is NO WHERE JUSTIFIED in ISLAM.. ISLAM MEAN Peace.. where this type of killing means PEACE???

P

pakstar

The day Muslims start using brains instead of emotions.. they will prosper...

Though i never liked any PPP leader... but i will support anyone who raise voice against that point of law which has brought nothing but insanity to this country...

Salman Taseer had my support, despite i am anti PPP... only cauz i believe in justice not in INSANITY...

Our halwa eating mullas are so idiots that they couldnt differentiate between what is law and what is blasphemous... how do they sleep at night??? i think halwa surely give one peaceful sleep ;) though its very ironic and very shameful

I am 100% agree with you and would like to second your statement, our Mullas are bag of junk food and nothing in their head belongs to Islam (Except few Scholors). Islam never gives right to any Muslim to become justice and law by himself and ignore the law of Islamic Land.

P

pakstar

i could't find video where he said yeh kala kanoon hey.

anyone plz refer me

he always said that Law is right but the way it is being used made it "Kala Kanoon", therefore it needs amdendment and transparcy in it... he never said that this law should be abolished, which most of our mollas presumed ..:angry_smile:

And for God Sake think of that Women also who has small children begging for mercy again and again from so-called custodians of Peace named as "Muslims" and these Mollas/Muslims have no mercy for a Human being ???

Shame on us. Think her first as a Human being and then religion.. She never said that she did that.. still she said if she did by mistake or in any sense.. she is extremely sorry for asked for forgiveness.for sake of her childern.. and we call ourselves Muslims with stones in our hearts??

Mujay sharam ati ha hamaray is muslaman pan per..

Second where is Toheen-e-Rislat in asking transparent in this blasphmey law???

incognito

Voter (50+ posts)
I see online everywhere, everyone is happy that Salman Taseer was killed and that is really really sad because no one knows the reality and we are all just jumping on the bandwagon.

He was NOT against the blasphemy law. He was against how it was used. There have been a lot of instances in Pakistan where it was used wrongly. I remember in 90s there was a rumor in Khanewal, Punjab that one of the christians burnt Quran. Bunch of molvis gathered people and burnt the whole basti(shanti nagar) of christians.

He just wanted to make amendments in that law, so the people who wrongly accuse people of blasphemer, should be accountable and investigation must be done properly.

Please watch this video and judge for yourself.

Look forward to read your comments

Hum ne us Din apne Deen ko istamaal kiya.....mujhae samjh nai ata janti salmam sahab ha ya Qadri....:(
Allah tala kis kis tarha apnae bando ko maaf krnae k tariqe nikalta ha

incognito

Voter (50+ posts)
Well, Blasphemy law is not a divine Law, but it is a man mad law. man mad law can be reviewed and amend if needed. salaman taseer did not make any remark against Prophet PBUH but he told that we were to reviewed blasphemy law to stop misuse of this law. but our beloved religious clerics interpreted into wrong sense.

Well said. :biggthumpup:

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agreed.
Late Salman Taseer sb bolny sey phly kabhi nhi sohcy they, chahy wo siyasi baat krty they ya Mazhbi. Yehi wjha thee k unho ney apny jesa Big Mouth Rana Sana Ullah peda ker liya thaa. Black Glasses use krny k sath is kanoon ko b Kala Kanoon keh diya. Jis ney mara us ko kiun appreciate kiya jey. jab k case already court main thaa. Muftee Naeem sb ney b yehi khaa hai k kanoon ko apny hath main lena behr haal aik ghalt ikdam hai, ar us ny jo kiya zatee jazbat ki wjha sey kiya.

If Mr Taseer was NOT against the blasphemy law and just wanted to make amendments in it than he should not have called it a Black Law " KALA QANOON". One can call this an unfortunate selection of wrong words from a highly educated elitist or his real intention depending on ones persuasion.

People who wrongly accuse other people of blasphemy for what ever ulterior motives should be subjected to equal punishment as of the original sin.

mehwish_ali

Get your facts straight. She accepted in court that she abused the prophet and she refused to apologise first.

آپ کے پاس اس سلسلے میں صحیح لنک ہے تو شیئر کیجئے۔ براہ مہربانی حامد میر جیسے لوگوں کے آرٹیکلز نہ پوسٹ کیجئے گا کیونکہ وہ چیزیں کو توڑ مڑوڑ کر پیش کرتے ہیں۔

اور پاکستانی عدالتوں میں موجود ججز کونسے فرشتے ہیں۔ ان میں بھی بہت سے انتہا پسند گھسیں ہوئے ہیں۔ اسی نتیجے میں نچلی عدالتوں میں بے تحاشہ مرتبہ سزا سنا دی گئی، مگر اعلی عدالتوں میں اسے جھوٹ کہا گیا اور لوگ بری ہوئے۔ مگر یہ قانون کالا اس لحاظ سے بھی ہے کہ اعلی عدالتوں تک کیس حل ہوتے ہوتے معصوم لوگ دس دس سال قید گذار چکے ہوتے ہیں، انکی پوری زندگیاں تباہ ہو چکی ہوتی ہیں، بلکہ انکے پورے خاندان کی زندگیاں تباہ ہو چکی ہوتی ہیں۔

Last edited:

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
What Taseer said and did was bad, but what Qadri did was even worse. People are happy over Taseer's death only because of his secular views and his political affiliation.

mehwish_ali

آپ کے پاس اس سلسلے میں صحیح لنک ہے تو شیئر کیجئے۔ براہ مہربانی حامد میر جیسے لوگوں کے آرٹیکلز نہ پوسٹ کیجئے گا کیونکہ وہ چیزیں کو توڑ مڑوڑ کر پیش کرتے ہیں۔

اور اس ویڈیو میں سلمان تاثیر بہت واضح ہے کہ آسیہ کے کیس میں وہ مولوی اور گواہ موقع پر موجود ہی نہیں تھے۔

سلمان تاثیر نے یہ بھی بتلایا ہے کہ ملا مذہبی جنونیوں نے اُس جج کو ہی قتل کر ڈالا تھا جس نے توہیین رسالت کیس کے ایک ملزم کو رہا کر دیا تھا، اور یہ بات مذہبی جنونی کھل کر بڑک مارتے ہوئے کہتے ہیں۔

اور اس سلسلے میں تفصیل سے لکھ چکی ہوں کہ یہ ناممکن ہے کہ اس قانون کے غلط استعمال کو روکا جا سکے کیونکہ اسے انتہائی غلط باتوں کو بنیاد بناتے ہوئے بنایا گیا ہے۔

اگر آپ بنیاد ہی ایسے منکر اور ضعیف واقعات کو بنا رہے ہوں کہ جب رسول (ص) کے فیصلے کو نہ ماننے پر صحابی نے محبت میں آ کر تلوار نکال کر فورا قتل کر ڈالا اور نہ کوئی عدالت لگی، نہ گواہ پیش ہوئے۔۔۔۔ تو اسکے نتیجے میں بننے والا قانون کبھی صحیح نتیجہ نہیں دے سکتا۔ اگر ہمیں آج ملا حضرات سے شکایت ہے کہ وہ اس ضعیف اور منکر روایت کو کیوں عوام کو سنا کر ان کو ماورائے عدالت قتل پر آمادہ کرتے ہیں، تو اس پر آپ لوگ الٹا ہم پر اعتراض کرنے لگتے ہیں۔

awan4ever

To those who say "other laws are also abused so why do liberals only pick out this law"?

The 'other abused laws' do not involve the sanctity of the Holy Prophets pbuh name. If you ever read the FIRs of blasphemy cases, they are filled with derogatory language directed at the honor of the Holy Prophetpbuh. Now from statistics we know that a major number of these cases are driven by greed and personal enmity. So in essence a lot of the accusers are willfully insulting the Prophetpbuh to forward their own ulterior motives. How can you people support this law which is effectively being used TO INSULT the Prophetpbuh directly? Instead of blaming the liberals for taking up this law you should support them and force the government and clergy to implement strict changes so that no one goes in to file a false FIR.

What is happening is that the right wingers are out to get anyone who even mentions a change in the law. Salman Taseer wanted to change the law not abolish it and see where it landed him. So now even those forces who want just changes in the law are on the backfoot. Meanwhile the law is continuing to be used as a tool to blaspheme and insult the Prophet pbuh through legal means. I wonder how you guys can over look this glaring aberration!!

As for the liberals only picking out this law and not any other abusive laws, then why doesnt the right wing start a campaign to weed out other bad laws instead of just shouting for blood. If the right can amend some wrong laws and the left can amend some, we can end up with a win win situation on all counts.
But no. You would rather call for killing and burning people instead of doing anything useful.

Coming to Asia Bibis case. Salman Taseer said she was innocent. Does that amount to blasphemy under any Islamic ruling?
Is contempt of court equal to blasphemy?
You guys are also in contempt of court if you dont accept the Qadri verdict. you believe Qadri is innocent and he believed Asia was innocent. How is that grounds for killing someone?

On one side you argue that it was useless for Qadri to goto court against S.Taseer if he felt the governor had blasphemed as the courts are unjust but yet in the same breath you say that S.Taseer had no business calling for pardoning of Asia from the same courts!
If the courts are so unjust then maybe Asia was also unjustly convicted!

If it suits you the courts are just and if doesnt then they are tools of the establishment.