Watch this Video & Tell me How Salman Taseer was Wrong? Let's debate

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
قادری بھیجیں پھر ، بس حکم کی دیر ہے

قادری اور تاثیر دونوں اپنی مرضی کے مالک ہیں، میری کہاں سنتے ہیں. ویسے آپ مجھ سے کس بات کا بدلہ لے رہے ہیں؟

میرا سیدھا سے موقف ہے، جس طرح بندوق کے زور پر اسلام نہیں آ سکتا، حکومت کے زور پر سیکولرازم بھی نہیں آے گا

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

.قادری اور تاثیر دونوں اپنی مرضی کے مالک ہیں، میری کہاں سنتے ہیں

آپ مجھ سے کس بات کا بدلہ لے رہے ہیں؟

نہیں آپ تو بھائی ہیں ، اگر عدیل پروبلم کر رہا ہو تو ;)

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is quite mind boggling how many of you are supporting what Qadri did.

It was simply wrong but none of you are accepting it.

You are completely right man. Salman Taseer may have done many wrong things including supporting zardari but he was very right on this issue. To fight for the right of the suppressed in the society is the best thing one can do.

The Blasphemy law has been misused by the Maulwees to kill many innocent people. I really don't see the sense of such a law being applied on non-Muslims. This law should only be applicable on the Muslims.

And really all those who support the killing of a person are mentally SICK!

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
میرا سیدھا سے موقف ہے، جس طرح بندوق کے زور پر اسلام نہیں آ سکتا، حکومت کے زور پر سیکولرازم بھی نہیں آے گا

Thats true , but govt is not worried about Secularism ,

People r going so much away from religion and humanity, that secularism is feeling shame on its own.

Everyone is getting fail over there now.

All the time JI and Fazal r in Govt. and having government in provinces. democracy or non-democracy, but they could not do betterment.

It is your perception that Pakistan is Islamic country and Govenment is imposing secularism.

Actually, it has become a jungle with jangle has its own rules.

Is Blasphemy Law is the only Law which is misused?

Very well pointed out! If we start following the lines of the Starter of this thread....it would mean every law that is misused should be abolished which I my opinion would be a naive approach.

The interview pasted by the thread stater is not full interview but excerpts , in his full interview salman tafseer fully demanded that this law should be eradicated altogether and he went as far as calling it a black law.

Bottom Line : Don't offend other's by insulting their holy personalities. If you will do that the chances are that somebody would get back at you hard.

mya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i do not find anything wrong wiyh what taseer said but why would he try to save someone who our free judiciary convicted. later on he called this black law and said a lot of stupid things.

what happened was wrong but iwas taseers own fault.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
So, you dont wanna correct anything right, why dont we start with the blasphemy law

Sure, who will make sure what next?
Jagirdari
Multiple educational systems
Justified minima wages
Abandoning New Year, Valentine and Halloween celebrations
Banning Alcohol and gambling
so on ................

Faiza

یہ دنیا انصاف کی نہی بلکہ امتحان کی جگہ ہے

ہر انسان اپنے عمالوں کا جواب دے ہو گا

جہاد مال کا، جہاد جان کا، جہاد زبان کا، غلط کو غلط کہنا بھی جہاد ہے

Least we can do is when we see some thing wrong say it is wrong.Two wrong can not make one right

What happens to afiya in America is not a justification to do same with some one in our country

If asiya bibi committed a crime she should be punished according to law

If some one is trying to protect one because he thinks that some kind of injustice happen it doest mean he is equally criminal or he should be equally treated.

I agree that slmaan taseer had no right to say ( kala kanoon) his choice of words was definitely wrong.but who will decide that what is the punishment for these words court or public on street..

If our choice is public on street then please kindly explain me how in future we will protect our love once on streets incidence like killing, burning alive, throwing acid, dragging by mob are already very common and till some extend these incident are expectable in our nation..

Court is the only authority in this world who can decide punishment for a crime other wise I am afraid that time will come when no one will be save in their houses or on streets or any where

People who are wishing they need more Qadri type people, and expecting he will back from jail soon, should be careful about their wish... we are human being, can make mistake think about that time when people like him will be all around us and kill any one any time just because they are angry for some reason it is a very dangerous trend and we should be worried about this

It is not necessary to support any one, neither Salaam taseer nor Qadri, both did wrong by a wrong use of power

Please dont promote any wrong action by giving justifications

سلمان تاثیر اپنے عمالوں کے ساتھ چلا گیا، اچھا تھا یا برا، پر ہم ابھی زندہ ہیں، ہمارے پاس ابھی وقت ہے کے کم سے کم سہی کو سہی اور غلط کو غلط بولے

Last edited:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no room for the Kala Qanoon known as Blasphemy Law in Islam (i.e the Noble Quran or Sunnah). This is a shameful act. This sick minded wild beast named Malik Mumtaz shed Khoon-e-Nahaq by killing Salman Taseer. I feel ashamed to say that we are the ummat of Rehmatul-lil-Alameen (PBUH and His Holy Progeny) and we have resorted to such henious acts of violence against our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters and fellow human beings. Its unbelievable that on one hand we claim to be the followers of the most tolerant personality known to mankind and on the other hand we are the most intolerant human beings on this planet. Shame on us!!!!!! I still cant believe that there are people on this forum and in our country who are supporting this wild beast who was smiling as if he had saved the life of a million human beings.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ دنیا انصاف کی نہی بلکہ امتحان کی جگہ ہے

ہر انسان اپنے عمالوں کا جواب دے ہو گا

جہاد مال کا، جہاد جان کا، جہاد زبان کا، غلط کو غلط کہنا بھی جہاد ہے

Least we can do is when we see some thing wrong say it is wrong….Two wrong can not make one right

What happens to afiya in America is not a justification to do same with some one in our country…

If asiya bibi committed a crime she should be punished according to law…

If some one is trying to protect one because he thinks that some kind of injustice happen… it doest mean he is equally criminal or he should be equally treated….

I agree that slmaan taseer had no right to say ( kala kanoon) … his choice of words was definitely wrong….but who will decide that what is the punishment for these words… court or public on street..

If our choice is public on street then please kindly explain me how in future we will protect our love once on streets… incidence like killing, burning alive, throwing acid, dragging by mob are already very common and till some extend these incident are expectable in our nation..

Court is the only authority in this world who can decide punishment for a crime… other wise I am afraid that time will come when no one will be save in their houses or on streets or any where…

People who are wishing they need more Qadri type people, and expecting he will back from jail soon, should be careful about their wish... we are human being, can make mistake… think about that time when people like him will be all around us and kill any one any time just because they are angry for some reason… it is a very dangerous trend and we should be worried about this…

It is not necessary to support any one, neither Salaam taseer nor Qadri, both did wrong by a wrong use of power…

Please don’t promote any wrong action by giving justifications…

سلمان تاثیر اپنے عمالوں کے ساتھ چلا گیا، اچھا تھا یا برا، پر ہم ابھی زندہ ہیں، ہمارے پاس ابھی وقت ہے کے کم سے کم سہی کو سہی اور غلط کو غلط بولے

Try 2 understand first

1- Who Salman taseer was? Salman taseer was Governor of Punjab appointed by President of Paksitan, Most 2nd or 3rd highest position in Pakistan
2- Where he live? Islamic country - Pakistan where 98% are muslim and love Muhammad PBUH and not willing to listen anything against him. Pakistan has dispute on other islamic matter but not on Muhammad PBUH
3- He was firmed on his word and he said, I am not accepting rule of Law in Pakistan, He himself said, He does not care any law in Pakistan
4- Pakistan has no rule of Law and everyone is agreed on this. What happened to NRO case? tell me.
5- This issue has to be resovled on STREET and Qadri has done what other paksitani were thinking, He took the first prize
6- Court in Pakistan has no VALUE left in the eye of people of Pakistan, if you dont AGREE or anyone Dont AGREE on this, Just go in Paksitan court and get a JUTICE, I will give you million dollar if you get justice in Pakistani court
7- Qadri never harm anyone in his life. He just can NOT control himself and you can expect this any GOOD muslim people,

8- if Qadri killed some ordinary person or some one in public or person like you and me, then definetally, I would NOTsupport him but Responsible people in Paksitani GOVT should be careful when they speech and represent people of Pakistan.

9- I hope court will hear his case sincerely and bail him out soon or release him ASAP.

10- Doesnt matter whatever happened to him, Actually he got his passport.

Last edited:

Faiza

This is a order of our prophet Mohammad pbuhto respect the law, how by not following his order, we are proving our self a good Muslim, and instead of condemn such a horrible act of killing, people are literary making him their hero

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I see online everywhere, everyone is happy that Salman Taseer was killed and that is really really sad because no one knows the reality and we are all just jumping on the bandwagon.

He was NOT against the blasphemy law. He was against how it was used. There have been a lot of instances in Pakistan where it was used wrongly. I remember in 90s there was a rumor in Khanewal, Punjab that one of the christians burnt Quran. Bunch of molvis gathered people and burnt the whole basti(shanti nagar) of christians.

He just wanted to make amendments in that law, so the people who wrongly accuse people of blasphemer, should be accountable and investigation must be done properly.

Please watch this video and judge for yourself.

Look forward to read your comments

Brother Nawazish,
No doubt this killing is against the law and we should condemn it. But this is just another killing. Why are we giving it so much importance? Only because he was a governor? or because he was against the blesphemey law? This is just mukafat-e-amal and I pray to Allah that other rulers also face the same fate. These beghairat ruler are killing innocent people in drone attacks and everybody know that President and the Prime Minister both have allowed American bastards to continue the killings.

Another aspect of this killing is the desparation in our public which is result of lack of rule of law. Nobody expect anything positive from the government and everybody tries to settle their accounts by their own hands. Government has failed to implement the court judgements.

Last but not the least, Asia bibi was convicted by the court and Salman Taseer was trying to get her out of the jail. So he went to Sheikhupura jail and got her thumb impressions on the appeal addressed to the president. During his press conference at the jail, he repeatedly called the punishment as brutal and said that president will waive her punishment and she will get our of jail. He also declared Asia bibi as innocent who was already convicted by the court. Please not that she still have her right to appeal in high court and supreme court. Till then even president doesnt have any right to waive the punishment. You must have heard "koilay ki dallali main monh to kala ho ga" . Please see his press conference in Sheikhupura jail.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Extremist views lead and promote terrorism. It should be discouraged at al levels in any society otherwise the very fabrics of the society would be torn. Nations never remain intact by encouraging such behaviour.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is a order of our prophet Mohammad pbuhto respect the law, how by not following his order, we are proving our self a good Muslim, and instead of condemn such a horrible act of killing, people are literary making him their hero

I would say why this murder looks horrible, because the killer was hidden in the dress of a guard. and guards are for protection and not supposed to do this.

If someone shooting him, but not in body guard dress , that has different effect.

Ghazi Ilam Deen did not do this.

No doubt , Governor was wrong in saying and in his action too.

Sky_faith

Councller (250+ posts)
every body ...ask forgiveness to Allah...every one has to die....Allah knows better...don't make assumptions and conclusions...You all guys can not answer your own sins to Allah...so pls worry for yourself and pls worry for yourself first before making judgments for others sins ....

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye Qaiser Nawaz supporter he, so what do u expect, Nawaz Zia ka mission le ke chala he, Gumrah karraha he oor kar chuka he, bas bhai aik solution he oor wo he, Nawaz Munafiq ki moot oor Shehbaz Munafiq ki moot
well, none of ur points prove either that he was worth killing. this holier than thou attitude is very soon going to sink this ship.