Watch this Video & Tell me How Salman Taseer was Wrong? Let's debate

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why are you trying to put words in others mouth.
Are you trying to prove he is innocent.
Are all those are illiterate and Jahil who blame him.
Is he right to support that lady who has committed blasphemy and sentenced by court, visited her with his family ???
Is this not contempt of court.

Can you provide security to your neighbourhood? If not then what else can you do?

khattaksahib

Voter (50+ posts)
All is well:-) No one would ever support Taseer but he was not worth deserving to be killed and Islam doesn't allow someone to set a wrong example. What Qadri did is teaching others to just kill anyone, whom you think not able to live. Sad for all this, what happened.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
why u would not support TAseer ? why did he wrong , u idiot, tu bhi Nawaz ka supporter he
All is well:-) No one would ever support Taseer but he was not worth deserving to be killed and Islam doesn't allow someone to set a wrong example. What Qadri did is teaching others to just kill anyone, whom you think not able to live. Sad for all this, what happened.

samreen

Citizen
English, Urdu and reaming subjects are part of examination as well.

That’s why I said in other pot Secular Extremists are promoting Religious Extremism in country. They are loyal to West and ready to do anything to prove their loyalty to them.

Ager ap ka jis din Math ka paper hotaa hai to ap math ke paper ka discuss kartey ho yaaa urdu, english etc sabh ka discuss kartey hen? give appropriate answer.

It does not make any sense. not logical, do not mix every issue. discuss each by each. you can not justify this wrong by another wrong doing. wrong is wrong. wo bhaley kon saa bhi galat ho.

our society is being dragged into well. not others but ours own people is doing such job.

samreen

Citizen
Very well pointed out! If we start following the lines of the Starter of this thread....it would mean every law that is misused should be abolished which I my opinion would be a naive approach.

The interview pasted by the thread stater is not full interview but excerpts , in his full interview salman tafseer fully demanded that this law should be eradicated altogether and he went as far as calling it a black law.

Bottom Line : Don't offend other's by insulting their holy personalities. If you will do that the chances are that somebody would get back at you hard.

Well, Blasphemy law is not a divine Law, but it is a man mad law. man mad law can be reviewed and amend if needed. salaman taseer did not make any remark against Prophet PBUH but he told that we were to reviewed blasphemy law to stop misuse of this law. but our beloved religious clerics interpreted into wrong sense.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye saare siasat chamkaate hen, or jab dil chahta he, kisi insaan ko islam se farigh kardete hen, aik ajeeb si fiza he Pakistan me, u will not find any where in the Islamic world, ye sab Farighulbaal sahab oor un ke leader marhoom Zia ki waja se huwa he, Qoom Gumrah hochuki he
Well, Blasphemy law is not a divine Law, but it is a man mad law. man mad law can be reviewed and amend if needed. salaman taseer did not make any remark against Prophet PBUH but he told that we were to reviewed blasphemy law to stop misuse of this law. but our beloved religious clerics interpreted into wrong sense.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Ager ap ka jis din Math ka paper hotaa hai to ap math ke paper ka discuss kartey ho yaaa urdu, english etc sabh ka discuss kartey hen? give appropriate answer.
It does not make any sense. not logical, do not mix every issue. discuss each by each. you can not justify this wrong by another wrong doing. wrong is wrong. wo bhaley kon saa bhi galat ho.
our society is being dragged into well. not others but ours own people is doing such job.

OK, who will make sure what next?
Jagirdari
Multiple educational systems
Justified minimam wages
Abandoning New Year, Valentine and Halloween celebrations
Banning Alcohol and gambling
so on ................

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
Taseer is shaheed, Allah jannat naseeb kare ameen, Qadri ki to maa ki ... bohot kutte ke bache hen Pakistan me, Nawaz Shehbaz ke saath khara kar ke goli maro

Pakzinda

Citizen
I am absolutely stunned by the reaction of some people regarding the Murder of the governor. It is clear how divided we are as a nation. My fellow members where does it say in Quran that it is justified to kill a muslim who supports a minority?. People want to take the law in their own hands and this will indeed give birth to civil unrest which will lead to a civil war. That is exactly what our enemies want. The governor only wanted to amend the law not abolish it. For all of you who support the killing of Mr Taseer should be ashamed of yourself . What would our prophet do if he was here to day? i am sure he would have forgiven the asya bibi. So wake up you have been consumed by hatred.

sngilani

Imran Khan has exactly the same stance as Salman Taseer

They both want this law to be ammended and thats all. So no innocent person gets trapped due to it.

No matter how bad of a person Salman Taseer was but in this instance he was right. I hate everything to do with peoples party but I am upset and sad that mr Taseer died like that :(

Mojority of Pakistanis have exactly same stance as Imran Khan and Salman Taseer. There are only 2% extremist who favour killings. They want to spread fear and rule over all Pakistan. Majority of Pakistan has never votted them in elections. They were even against the creation of Pakistan.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mojority of Pakistanis have exactly same stance as Imran Khan and Salman Taseer. There are only 2% extremist who favour killings. They want to spread fear and rule over all Pakistan. Majority of Pakistan has never votted them in elections. They were even against the creation of Pakistan.

Was Abdul Gaffar Khan and Shah Nawaz Bhatto were in favour of Pakistan?

Taseer should be careful while uttering his words.

sngilani

Was Abdul Gaffar Khan and Shah Nawaz Bhatto were in favour of Pakistan?

Taseer should be careful while uttering his words.

Whatever the reason, killing some one on the road instead of taking him to the court (utelizing existing Blasphemy law) shows that this nuclear state is now falling apart in the name of Islam.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Have patience and tolerance is the key. The way pakistan is turning i guess there will and should be a final fight between these extremists and the people who want to spend there life in an islamic way with out need to kill every other non muslim or who does not believe in your views. We need a society who tolerates and who can hear different opinions. This is becoming really sick.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Whatever the reason, killing some one on the road instead of taking him to the court (utelizing existing Blasphemy law) shows that this nuclear state is now falling apart in the name of Islam.

Government should suspend him until he is cleared from court, being in Govt. means immunity from crimes, and outcome is there.

By the way where is Islam in Nuclear State? Is Government (Secular Extremist) promoting Islam or Western values?

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Salmaan Taseer's Assassination & Pakistan Blasphemy Law

I did not listen this bcoz already listen and particiapte a lot for Salman TASEER, he is goine and now its time to move forward

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
These sick mullah have created all the issues. And i think there is a percentage of media also responsible for this. They were making it like salman taeseer's negative role in this issue. Now i cannot find a word in which Taeseer has done anything against our prophet (pbuh)