The mystery of Akmal Brothers.....

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have thought a lot... but I coudnt reach to a conclusion...

What is so special about Kamran Akmal that despite horrible wicket keeping and being a cause of loosing matches.... he maintained his position for so long...

What is so special about Umar Akmal that despite general pathetic performance and discipline issues... he is maintaining his position for so long

and now.... another Akmal.... My question is ....in midst of all the controversy with Zulqarnain Haider who was initially sent back from England... and now was somehow scared enough to leave the series and had to run for his life...

11-9-2010_52167_1.gif

You forget Mohammad Brothers,Who use to boredom all the cricket's fans.At least these brothers are playing with responsibility and taking team to a good fightback, so maintaining the name of coutry's team as tough fighting team in the world,Kamran,one of the best wicket keeper and strong pillar in batting order,Umer akmal a tough and responsible stronghold in middle order batting.And now Adnan Akmal a new treshold for the team.Well done Mr.Akmal.Please give the interview of Mr.Akmal,who grown such a talented cricketers.

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
yar waki me bilkul samaj neehn ati kia mystery he, kia hal bana dia he pakistan team ka bohot dukh hota hey, itne talented crickters ke hote hue bi for just corruption and mis-management team destroy hoke reh gae hey.....or management ka koi kuch nehen bigar sakta hey.....

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ek aur Akmal ki team mein crash landing... ALLAH khair karay :P

Anyways, that was expected TBH.
Sarfraz and Adnan are the two best wicket keepers we have in Pakistan. Both are better keepers than Kami and Kami is a much better batsman than them.
Since Sarfraz is currently in Windies with Pakistan A, Adnan got the chance!

Ab Sarfraz ka kya hoga.. Adnan ek baar team aa gaya toh asaani se baahar nahi jayega..:P

pakboy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Looooo g ek or Akmall..............now u will see the politics in PAK team........Kamran Akmal will be thinking to be nex captain............

Zulqarnanin ki story be doubtful lagti ha, He has not done a good job........kuch b thaa he must come in front and speek the truth......

any ways dakh loo jo bachi khuchi team reh gayi ha, after 2 years we will wish to eaven beat Zimbabwa...........pata nahi humara mulak ma kuch theek b hota ha k nahi

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
aap k paas koi saboot hay k wo bookies k agent hain?un k khilaf investigation b hoi lekin un ko clear kar diya giya ,saboot k baghair kisi ko mujram nahi banaa dena chahiay,,
Akmal Brother are agents of Bookies so no one can afford to take enemy of Akamal Brothers

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
They are all involved in one way or another in gambling. And, so is the entire cricket system....Pakistan, SA and India are the main culprits and I am sure there are others..however, the mother ship is India...

new_world

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think Akmal brothers are really disasters for Pakistan cricket. Shame on PCB and Ijaz Butt. Just ask one question from Ijaz Butt. " Yar Sharam Naheen Atii tum ko"

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

What is so special about Kamran Akmal that despite horrible wicket keeping and being a cause of loosing matches.... he maintained his position for so long...

What is so special about Umar Akmal that despite general pathetic performance and discipline issues... he is maintaining his position for so long

and now.... another Akmal.... My question is ....in midst of all the controversy with Zulqarnain Haider who was initially sent back from England... and now was somehow scared enough to leave the series and had to run for his life...

11-9-2010_52167_1.gif

We are "Ehsan Faramoosh" nation. Akmal brother have done great feats in the past for the team. Akmal once was a undettered wall between Pakistan and its demice. He is going through a bad patch so what, every body does.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
my brothers. they have done feats for their team.. come on it was their duty. they are paid for it.. kia apko ihsaas nahin hai ke ye loog lakho mei salary lete hai agar ye koi aam log hotey tu kahi mazdoori kartey ya clerk peon hote. pakistan ke behtareen educated logo se double triple salary ye lete hai agar aik do baar in kanjaro ne score kar dia tu is mei ihsan lene ki kia baat hai. ye agar score na karey tu inko danda dena chahiye. man apke paise in ke pocket mei ja rahe hai aur ap in ke aik do score per khush horahey hai. inloogo ne ache khase match bhi harayi. ap jab aik factory ya setup mei kaam kartey hai tu aik salary keliye app rozana wohi kaam karte hai ye nahin hota ke kabhi karte hai kaam aur kabhi nahin. ab ap khud andaza lagaye ke ye apni tankha mei kitne din kaam karte hai aur kitne din nahin. app apney kaam mei badpatch se guzrey phir MD se kia expect karenge

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

11-9-2010_52167_1.gif

reason is clear
akmal brothers are king pins in match fixing i am sure,who arrange match fixing by contacting other players
present south africa series was also fixed.even a moron can see that
in every series after 4 matches series is tied at 2/2 than last match pakistan loses,how is that possible in every series
and why moron nation of pakistanis never thinks about that
why in every series to keep interest alive it is tied at 2/2 after 4 matches?and why in fifth always pakistan loses

as for akmal brothers they are criminals thats why elder akmal brother got married recently to a big businessmans family of gulbarg,and that family never does business of loss!why they married their daughter to caveman faced akmal? who is as ugly as sin.same reason why saania mirza married shoaib the daaku

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
God knows whats going on, guys put yourself in Haider's place and think for a while, how much respect, wealth and fame u earn when u play for national team

i dont think its a small matter, there must be a very very big game in the background, one cant leave that opportunity for nothing, i sense a very big scam coming out of all this episode