Qazi Anwar returns cheque Babar Awan handed over to SCBA

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
18october ko Qazi Anwer nai baber awan ki tareefain ki,cheques b lay liay per 19october ko wapis ker diay 24hours main kia hua???;)

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Qazi Anwer Nai Baber awan sai cheque kyon lia????

06_06.gif

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Lagta hay iss shakhs mein ghairat ki ramaq abhi Baaqi hay.

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

بڑی دیر کر دی مہربان آتے آتے

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

Babar Awan is a big Munafiq.

Watch last night episode of " Of The Record"

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Of all the lawyers I have seen in TV talks and newspaper statements, I have found this Qazi Anwar sahib, the most unreasonable, lacking sense and more like a Workers-union leader than a SCB president.
Babar Awan is a big Munafiq.

Watch last night episode of " Of The Record"

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Of all the lawyers I have seen in TV talks and newspaper statements, I have found this Qazi Anwar sahib, the most unreasonable, lacking sense and more like a Workers-union leader than a SCB president.

Unfortunately most of these lawyers are emotional idiots like this Qazi guy and the crazy Kurd etc. That is why the smart or I should say cunning lawyers like Aitzaz Ahsan always get the cream. Lier lawyers like Babar Awan etc get all the benefits.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
SCBA returns Rs1 million cheque to Babar Awan

SCBA returns Rs1 million cheque to Babar Awan
Staff Report

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) on Tuesday returned a Rs 1 million cheque to the Federal Law Ministry, terming it an attempt to divide the bar members.

SCBA President Qazi Muhammad Anwar also restrained Federal Law Minister Babar Awan from entering the bar premises. He said that a grant of Rs 4 million announced by Awan for the uplift of the bar library would also be rejected.

Awan had given a Rs 1 million cheque to the SCBA president for the welfare of bar employees, besides announcing Rs 4 million for the bar library.

Addressing a press conference, Qazi Anwar along with SCBA Vice President Amanullah Kunrani, said Awan had attempted to divide the lawyers and politicise the goodwill gesture extended to him by the bar officials on his arrival to their office, thus his cheque was being returned.

He said SCBA meeting was scheduled to be held on October 22, in which a resolution would be passed to ban the entry of all the ministers on the bars premises.

Awan had also handed over 100 copies of the constitution to Qazi Anwar during the visit. Later, both Qazi Anwar and Babar Awan had talked to media.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=22