PTI vs PMLN - Real vs Fake crowd - MUST watch!

wez4all

MPA (400+ posts)
i cant sleep for past 3 nights.................just cant wait anymore. yaar jaldi se 2 baj jayien. i will save tommorrow's jalsa videos and will show my kids ( when i will have some) thats my leader and these are my pakistani people gathered for change.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masha-Allah PTI has smart, educated and well informed supporters who can expose deceptive and fabricated claims of all run-of-the-mill Pakistani top political leadership.

PTI youth worker is more politically mature and cultured then these so called well-experienced political pundits.

But PMLN agency comprises of Mushahidullah, Pervez Rashid, Ahsan Iqbal etc. telling the media and their fake leader that there were more than 300,000 people. HAHAHAH. Nawaz is already stupid but their team made him idiot rather moron.

Last edited:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

This has to be the video of the month.

Thanks very much for posting.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Masha-Allah PTI has smart, educated and well informed supporters who can expose deceptive and fabricated claims of all run-of-the-mill Pakistani top political leadership.

PTI youth worker is more politically mature and cultured then these so called well-experienced political pundits.

PMLN should know that it is not 1997, when our workers were limited and naive. It is 2011, in which the workers of PTI are well educated, well informed and well alert. Thanks God.

Allah Bless Pakistan, Imran and PTI

Terminator

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Naam us ka imran khan

The enthusiasm of PTI supporters is due to the fact that they are struggling for a cause whereas PML(N) chamchaas are fighting to save the money their leaders have amassed through corruption

********** kee Jori: Dengue Brothers
********** kai Chamchay: Pervaiz Rasheed + Saad Rafique

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Naam us ka imran khan

Dengue brothers ka kaaam khatam, mun afiq league ko aaj pata chal jai ga ke in ko ab loota huwa maal lekar bhaagna hoga mulk e, warna ye qoom jootay maare gi in ko
The enthusiasm of PTI supporters is due to the fact that they are struggling for a cause whereas PML(N) chamchaas are fighting to save the money their leaders have amassed through corruption

********** kee Jori: Dengue Brothers
********** kai Chamchay: Pervaiz Rasheed + Saad Rafique

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan, i am very happy today. Thanks to all brothers for their contribution for making this Jalsa so successfull. Especiall Thanks to Paindo and People who went to Pakistan from Abroad for this occasion and actively participated..

It was not only a Huge Jalsa, it was Pakistans Voice against Corrupts and against those who do every thing for Dollars. We are awake and soon we will bring you to Justice, a kind of justice never held before in Pakistans politics.

Thanks Again all for Making PTI Pakistans TOP Party.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where are the people who 'LOVE' Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif? Where are PMLN lackeys always writing posts against Imran Khan? Cant they defend their own party? They go underground whenever a topic against PMLN comes up and they have no reply for it.