PTI vs PMLN - Real vs Fake crowd - MUST watch!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Very funny moment at 01:55 Khawaja Saad Rafique saying 'Naare Lagwao Yaar, Naaray Lagwao!' with desperation in his tone, then Shahbaz Sharif also whispering 'Naaray Lagwao' but the crowd's response is dull and only a few people are responding.
f9321fc06fcd0c59e0540740f7499d01.jpg

@shiningstar @pakstar @thepearl @ZakhmiCheeta @HAMMER

Last edited by a moderator:

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
They fake leader can not beat IK he is a solid man who don't has cold feet.
we will support ane vote only one man that is Imran Khan

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Uncle Gazoo's independent comment about the two crowds

There is definitely a difference in enthusiasm of the crowd of the two.

For sure IK crowd has shown more support and enthusiasm. May be PMLN crowd was enthusiastic too but its not evident from the recording.

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh munafiq ,jhoty ar dramy baaz hain ar apna Imran Khan Cheta hai Chetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa suna tum neyyyyyyyyy.

Do ur Best
Save ur Emaan
Save ur Country

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Very true arsalan, I was there in 13th Aug 2011 Jalsa in Islamabad and was standing just below the stage for at least 4 hours. I have never seen such enthusiasm (& Love for any other leader) and never celebrate such a Jeshan-e-Azadi before. After Imran's speech I couldn't talk properly due to slogans and chanting. That reminded me my college life when we had been out on roads for Fake Leaders like Nawaz Sharif & Wali Khan (Father of Asfandiyar Khan) etc.

I expect many folds crowd and Enthusiasm Tomorrow at Minar-e-Pakistan InshAllah, so that it should remind the 70 years back gathering of Muslims at the same place.

ustadjejanab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But PMLN agency comprises of Mushahidullah, Pervez Rashid, Ahsan Iqbal etc. telling the media and their fake leader that there were more than 300,000 people. HAHAHAH. Nawaz is already stupid but their team made him idiot rather moron.
:

inshaAllah aaj inhain pata chal jay ga k 3 lac (300,000) kahtay kis ko hein. in ki maths ki ye kamzori door ho jay gi

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ya tou kuch bhe nahi hai .... asal pata tou kaal chalna hai .... kuch hoo jayeee sahi .... us pak zaat ney karam keya tou i'll attend minar a pakistan jalsa tomorrow and load pic's and VDOs here for every one to watch and realize what KAPTAAN will bring to these corrupt leader in coming election and tsunami of youth inshallah will wipe out all these old and corrupt idols of pakistani politics... jhootey haram khooron pay khuda ki lannat.

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)
& they will see the passion today and tomorrow and the day after and the day after
& will quote this for years to come as THE TIME when Pakistan Changed. . . . . . . for good....******INSHALLAH******