crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM and Altaf Hussain dramas are never ending. He announced strike today, but failed to mention it is his goons who attacked and killed the Policemen in the Bus.

Now Dawn News is breaking the NEWS, which was available from yesterday, but apart from "Jisarat" and " Ummat no other newspaper reported that MQM was involved in killing of the policemen.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM and Altaf Hussain dramas are never ending. He announced strike today, but failed to mention it is his goons who attacked and killed the Policemen in the Bus.

Now Dawn News is breaking the NEWS, which was available from yesterday, but apart from "Jisarat" and " Ummat no other newspaper reported that MQM was involved in killing of the policemen.

Bhai post karne se pehle khud to dkh li hoti video!

Where does it say they are MQM???

PkRevolution

India Guy what is problem with you? Is India also involved?? Dal mein kuch Kala he.

If links found with India then be ready.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
ppp mqm anp ppls aman kameeti ppi jasqam nay karachi k hallat ko Anarki main
badal dea hai..

ab india balckwater bhi garhbarh karayin tu ilzam inhi partyz k sir lagna hai... kiuon k yehi jamatyin asal zemedar hain....

PkRevolution

Ab sub idiots yahan per baghair video dekhe posts shuru ker dain gay!

I did not hear the name of MQM in Video but if you use logic you can find out. These police commandos were ordered from mid of Sindh somewhere. I guess the majority were Sindhi Police. The arrested people won't look from ANP but from MQM. I might be wrong but this is what logic says. Better we should wait untill final results come out.

crankthskunk

Bhai post karne se pehle khud to dkh li hoti video!

Where does it say they are MQM???

Nope it doesn't, but people know who these people are. :lol::lol:

But for you, I am sure you know my dictum.
When MQM opponents die , it is always from bullets fallen from the skies.
MQM is and always without faults and blame. Honest!
Angels do not have the capacity to do evil.:lol::lol::lol:

I did not hear the name of MQM in Video but if you use logic you can find out. These police commandos were ordered from mid of Sindh somewhere. I guess the majority were Sindhi Police. The arrested people won't look from ANP but from MQM. I might be wrong but this is what logic says. Better we should wait untill final results come out.

Does india pump money ,arms or training to MQM target killers ?
what does the latest news from zahil hamid production says ??

I hate MQM the most for them being migrants who moved out for love of pakistan.....bahut chul ti inko pakistan banane ke liye;lo ab bhogo pakistan..gao tarana!!

Well done ANP,PPP and sharif !!Those people who leave their motherland are called traitors ;traitors can never be loyal to any country!!:lol::lol:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hehe.. maybe you can guess nationalities from faces... I cant. They look Sindhi, Urdu speaking, Bengali, Punjabi, Seraki to me.....

In Chakra Goth Sindhis are in majority

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

I hate MQM the most for them being migrants who moved out for love of pakistan.....bahut chul ti inko pakistan banane ke liye;lo ab bhogo pakistan..gao tarana!!

Well done ANP,PPP and sharif !!Those people who leave their motherland are called traitors ;traitors can never be loyal to any country!!:lol::lol:

HAHAH! Go die Indian!
My relatives in India tell us how you people in India are forcing them out of their homes and communities! We made a very good decision in coming here. If only Pakistan still accepted more Indian muslims....
Pakistan Zindabad hamesha.
Indians can die for all I care

HAHAH! Go die Indian!
My relatives in India tell us how you people in India are forcing them out of their homes and communities! We made a very good decision in coming here. If only Pakistan still accepted more Indian muslims....
Pakistan Zindabad hamesha.
Indians can die for all I care

chalo ,,,,at least my hard comments united you people which will restrain you from spreading bad words against other pakistani irrespective of their ethnicity!!

Remember that there are only 2 types of people in this world :Good people and bad people!!think out side of prism of religion,ethnicity ( i would not say nation states) !!

Kindly give the address of your relatives in india;we will find it out whether its true of false!By the way ,why not have a survey in india asking muslims of india to chose pakistan or india!!And i would say :have another survey in pakistan and asking pakistani to chose india or pakistan with unbiased opinion!!

i have many pakistani companions who have at least wished many times that "partition was a blunder !! and we would be better united''

I merely said yes to console their hearts.........but i knew it was suicidal to keep so many people who didnt want to live in secular country....To other guy i said "hindus are evil,kaafir and zionist'' as says your media and hamid zaid!

Last edited:

PkRevolution

Mohan Ji Aap ab Khalistan ki Fikr karein, MQM ko rehne dein.