haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mqm - anp - ppp all responsible for destruction of pakistan who will give them lesson to get developed rather then to be called from years and many years more as developing nation no one knows

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
More information on the incident

Look at the last paragraph, a typical MQM planning. Now they are trying to claim they were not killed in the incident at all.
I was not there, honest![hilar][hilar]

Karachi: The case of firing at a bus carrying police commandos in Chakra Goth of Korangi on Friday evening has been registered, said police sources. Around 50 police officials in plain clothes were traveling in a van when terrorists opened fire on them, which killed six policemen and injured 28 others.
The people named in the case number 437/2011 are Abu Bashar Bengali, Farhan, Sohail Commando, Kamran Madhuri, Shahid Burger and Shahid Chaman.

Shahid Burger and Shahid Chaman were killed in the retaliatory firing of police. Kamran and Sohail are admitted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.

Police chief Saud Mirza said the policemen attacked were part of the elite force who were going under the leadership of DSP Badar Shah. He told reporters that they were going to Chakra Goth where two people were killed and five injured in a clash between two armed groups.
On the other hand, a man has registered a case in Awami Colony Police Station, saying that his brother killed on Friday was a victim of firing of unknown men and that he was not killed in any encounter with police.

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/08/21/seven-named-in-korangi-police-van-attack-case/

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
we support their voices but not their violent methods of functionality !!
And we are working hard to sort out their grievances ..viz..current campaign against corrupt system!!

These all effort shows that you have to spent much time on these issues, leave Pakistanis to sort their problems. We are united Nation and Insha Allah will respond this adventure which is ongoing in Karachi with our unity like 1965.

woofer

Banned
MQM and Altaf Hussain dramas are never ending. He announced strike today, but failed to mention it is his goons who attacked and killed the Policemen in the Bus.

Now Dawn News is breaking the NEWS, which was available from yesterday, but apart from "Jisarat" and " Ummat no other newspaper reported that MQM was involved in killing of the policemen.

MQM Haters please ham sy training lay lo phaly. Karachi ka aleef bay nahee pata chale karachi per bat karne. [hilar][hilar][hilar]

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
chalo ,,,,at least my hard comments united you people which will restrain you from spreading bad words against other pakistani irrespective of their ethnicity!!

Remember that there are only 2 types of people in this world :Good people and bad people!!think out side of prism of religion,ethnicity ( i would not say nation states) !!

Kindly give the address of your relatives in india;we will find it out whether its true of false!By the way ,why not have a survey in india asking muslims of india to chose pakistan or india!!And i would say :have another survey in pakistan and asking pakistani to chose india or pakistan with unbiased opinion!!

i have many pakistani companions who have at least wished many times that "partition was a blunder !! and we would be better united''

I merely said yes to console their hearts.........but i knew it was suicidal to keep so many people who didnt want to live in secular country....To other guy i said "hindus are evil,kaafir and zionist'' as says your media and hamid zaid!

Why should I tell you of my relatives in India? Where anyone who even remotely criticizes India is held as a traitor to the country and lynched. Where media has brainwashed youngsters to such an extent patriotism becomes a vice. Nothing wrong with that except that it breeds intolerance which your RSS displays.

Why should I tell you of my relatives in India? Where anyone who even remotely criticizes India is held as a traitor to the country and lynched. Where media has brainwashed youngsters to such an extent patriotism becomes a vice. Nothing wrong with that except that it breeds intolerance which your RSS displays.

Please dont condone the wrong..If you have proof then speak !are your relatives in india under threat of communal riots...as i remember there has been no case of communal riots since 2002 (gujrat) !!

Although india is a flawed democracy as compared to western standard; but it allows people to criticize ;we have people like arun dhati roy,seema mustafa and geelani who are invited in main stream media,indian today conclaves and world top news channel to share their perspective on india;we do have many sympathetic supports of naxalites as left wing politicians!!

Why are you jealous of indians being more nationalists;we put nation before religion...Where did you find intolerance ?

Did you notice that in last 1 week of protest in new delhi which accumulated laks of youngsters;didnt even cause a small damage to property !!

how do you term it as intolerant nationalism ?

i would be happy ;if you stop being ethnic racist against other ethnic races e.g. sindh,paktooon and punjabis!!

if you hate india for your love of pakistan;i would appreciate it ..but at least dont hate people of your country who have minor differences over petty issues!!

majority of hindus are tolerant,secular,nationalist ;how does RSS come into picture?

Last edited:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I did not hear the name of MQM in Video but if you use logic you can find out. These police commandos were ordered from mid of Sindh somewhere. I guess the majority were Sindhi Police. The arrested people won't look from ANP but from MQM. I might be wrong but this is what logic says. Better we should wait untill final results come out.

what a stupid logic they all look human to me & its hard to differentiate who is belongs to which party coz they all look human. how u differentiate mqm & anp can u plz explain ur logic. do anp guys doesnt have eyes or nose ?

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf asks PM to resign as PPP-MQM talks collapse

Altaf-Hussain4-480x238.jpg

• PPP agrees to meet all MQM demands but refuses to release activists accused of killing police commandos
KARACHI - Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Monday demanded Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani resign from his office for failing to stop the killings of Mohajirs in Karachi, as talks between the two estranged allies broke down again after the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) refused to accept all but one demand of the MQM.

Altaf said that he had repeatedly informed Gilani about the terrorists creating unrest, but the prime minister had failed to take appropriate action to ensure the states writ in the troubled city. Following Altafs call for the PMs resignation, President Asif Ali Zardari called an emergency party meeting to discuss the latest development.
Sources told Pakistan Today that all was set for a PPP-MQM reunion during the prime ministers meeting with MQM leaders at the Sindh Chief Ministers House but the communion failed to materialise at the very last moment when the PPP refused to release three hardcore MQM workers who were arrested for their alleged involvement in the killing of five police commandos in Korangis Chakra Goth area late on Saturday.

A group of at least 20 armed men had attacked a private bus taking Sindh Elite Force commandos from Quaidabad to Chakra Goth for participation in a targeted action against criminals in the area.
Five policemen had been killed and several others injured in the attack. Soon after the PPPs refusal, the MQM arranged a hasty press conference and gave a call for a day of mourning for today (Tuesday).

Sources privy to the developments told Pakistan Today that the PPP leadership had accepted almost all of MQM demands and had even assured the former ally of allotting it key ministries in the recently-formed PPP-led government in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK). However, the news of the arrest of MQM-backed workers from the scene of the Chakra killings broke down the PPP-MQM negotiations.

Security officials had arrested MQM workers Kamran alias Madhuri, Sohail Commando, Abu Bashar Bengali, Atif, Abdul Hakeem, Mohsin and Subhan and recovered weapons from their custody, the sources said, adding that the arrested criminals had confessed to a joint investigation team about their involvement in heinous crimes, including targeted killings and arson attacks. The JIT consisted of senior officials of the Sindh Police, Special Branch, Intelligence Bureau (IB), Military Intelligence (MI) and the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), they said.

Release must: Sources said that after the arrest of the MQM workers mainly Kamran Madhuri, Sohail Commando and Abu Bashar Bengali who were arrested from the crime scene in an injured condition the party had made it clear that it would not rejoin the government until the three men were released. Abu Bashar Bengali has now become the bone of contention between the estranged allies, as only he was nominated in the Chakra Goth incident and presented before the anti-terrorism court administrative judge. The other two, Kamran Madhuri and Sohail Commando, remain in police custody but have not been named in any case.

According to sources, the PPP had excused from releasing the MQM workers because they had confessed to their crimes before the joint investigation team.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011...alks-collapse/

MQM and Altaf Hussain dramas are never ending. He announced strike today, but failed to mention it is his goons who attacked and killed the Policemen in the Bus.

Now Dawn News is breaking the NEWS, which was available from yesterday, but apart from "Jisarat" and " Ummat no other newspaper reported that MQM was involved in killing of the policemen.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
I did not hear the name of MQM in Video but if you use logic you can find out. These police commandos were ordered from mid of Sindh somewhere. I guess the majority were Sindhi Police. The arrested people won't look from ANP but from MQM. I might be wrong but this is what logic says. Better we should wait untill final results come out.

PK revoulation Bro! Who ordered these police personnel to come Karachi. Why they were in civil bus civil dress and why after attack no any local police party came to help them and rescue them. these are the questions needs answers. In Fareeha's programme listen the interview of police personnel waht he was saying in hospital. You ll get the answers of these questions.

is ke ellawa is waaqey mein jis no jawan ko mulawis bataya ja raha he or kaha ja raha he ke woh is police muqabley mein maara gaya us ki gumshudgi or qatal ki FIR mutaliqa police station mein pehley s edarj hu chuki jab tak yeh waqiya hua bhi nahin tha aaj hi ke jang mein is no jawan ke bhai ki statement mojod he.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ab sub idiots yahan per baghair video dekhe posts shuru ker dain gay!

You want these idiots to go watch a video and then come back smarter?
On their return, they will be idioter!
What were you thinking elipst?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please dont condone the wrong..If you have proof then speak !are your relatives in india under threat of communal riots...as i remember there has been no case of communal riots since 2002 (gujrat) !!

Although india is a flawed democracy as compared to western standard; but it allows people to criticize ;we have people like arun dhati roy,seema mustafa and geelani who are invited in main stream media,indian today conclaves and world top news channel to share their perspective on india;we do have many sympathetic supports of naxalites as left wing politicians!!

Why are you jealous of indians being more nationalists;we put nation before religion...Where did you find intolerance ?

Did you notice that in last 1 week of protest in new delhi which accumulated laks of youngsters;didnt even cause a small damage to property !!

how do you term it as intolerant nationalism ?

i would be happy ;if you stop being ethnic racist against other ethnic races e.g. sindh,paktooon and punjabis!!

if you hate india for your love of pakistan;i would appreciate it ..but at least dont hate people of your country who have minor differences over petty issues!!

majority of hindus are tolerant,secular,nationalist ;how does RSS come into picture?

So RSS are really nationalists? Not religous extremists? There nothing secular about RSS and the hate it produces. ANy criticsm of India is taken as a personal affront by RSS and any mention of friendship towards Pakistan is ridiculed. The recent Shahrukh Khan-RSS feud highlights that, Nothing but intolerance. All we see is RSS on our TV screens and even Pakistani tomatoes are considered bad

Lets go back to the dalit university riots, can you say with all surety that no property was damaged then?

I am no racist, against any nation. My relatives were forcefully sent to Assam by your government because they wanted settlers there to quell local insurgencies.

So RSS are really nationalists? Not religous extremists? There nothing secular about RSS and the hate it produces. ANy criticsm of India is taken as a personal affront by RSS and any mention of friendship towards Pakistan is ridiculed. The recent Shahrukh Khan-RSS feud highlights that, Nothing but intolerance. All we see is RSS on our TV screens and even Pakistani tomatoes are considered bad

Lets go back to the dalit university riots, can you say with all surety that no property was damaged then?

I am no racist, against any nation. My relatives were forcefully sent to Assam by your government because they wanted settlers there to quell local insurgencies.

Rss is not a religious party...They are secular to an extent .RSS have had no feud with shah rukh khan..you are talking about racist and hate monger bal thakre who is disliked by all of us ..

your relatives might have moved to assam for better reasons.Assam has more resources;offered govt jobs !!whom are you trying to confuse ?
Moreover ULFA and terrorism in assam have ended ;with all groups on table even thinking of contesting elections!!