jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: MQM's Terrorists Abdul Ghaffar and Ejaz urf Chotu Arrested, News published in Express Tribune

MOST wrong Qadani head people in power in karachi

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: MQM's Terrorists Abdul Ghaffar and Ejaz urf Chotu Arrested, News published in Express Tribune

MQM's Terrorists Abdul Ghaffar and Ejaz urf Chotu Arrested, News published in Express Tribune

http://tribune.com.pk/story/237634/...urning-being-observed-5-killed-in-metropolis/

So what MQM supporters would like to say about Express tribune Newspaper. Is it also Ummat like newspaper :lol:

This is a good development, if the actual culprits have been arrested and not just random people rounded up for show!

Let's hope that all the barbarians are arrested, whatever party they may belong to. Party leadership of the culprits should also be held accountable for vicious acts that are perpetrated by their underlings. Since the leadership either did not know or condoned the violent acts. In case, they were unaware, it would raise a big question mark about their authority over their own party.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

kar19.gif

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)

Kia hua MQM supporters ko, sab ko aik dam chupki lag gaee(yapping)

Fahad Abid

Voter (50+ posts)

MQM's Terrorists Abdul Ghaffar and Ejaz urf Chotu Arrested, News published in Express Tribune

http://tribune.com.pk/story/237634/...urning-being-observed-5-killed-in-metropolis/

So what MQM supporters would like to say about Express tribune Newspaper. Is it also Ummat like newspaper :lol:

Only One thing to say to MQM supporters
"They are deaf they are dumb they are blind"

Saboo

Idhar hi hein bhai, zara inki zamanat kurwa lein to!
Altaf bhai nay Shaitan Malik ko phone to kia hay lekin
yeh sala ub Qadir Patel se durnay lug gia hay!

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

salman shar are u realy stupid or totall retarded the thread you are showing is lyari gangster and if you read it then you will know what actually express news paper are saying.my god you people are not just tassubi you guys are blind and deaf as well,god help pti, pmln, ppp if they got supporter like you.if you have little bit dignity left you should go away from siasat pk forever .i feel sorry for your family you are disgrace and pathetic piece of creature

Saboo

salman shar are u realy stupid or totall retarded the thread you are showing is lyari gangster and if you read it then you will know what actually express news paper are saying.my god you people are not just tassubi you guys are blind and deaf as well,god help pti, pmln, ppp if they got supporter like you.if you have little bit dignity left you should go away from siasat pk forever .i feel sorry for your family you are disgrace and pathetic piece of creature

Mein nay kuha nahin tha yeh nahin maanein gay?

Uwal to yeh humaray bunday hein hi nahin
agar hein to hum nay nikal deay thay
Aur agar pukkrray bhi gay hein to yeh khubar hi ghulat hay!
Wohi Ummat crap!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Meanwhile, Saeedabad police also claimed that it had apprehended a target killer, identified as Abul Ghaffar, said to be affiliated with the MQM.

During interrogation, Ghaffar told police that he had kidnapped Yasir from a market in Saeedabad and handed the hostage over to Aziz alias CIA, Imran and Yusuf, who also belonged to the MQM.

I think everyone here can read quite well to know what the news says. I cant say 'if you have dignity do this or that' because i know MQM supporters have no dignity, they just follow whatever the dog from London says. All MQM terrorists should be deported to India so they can live with their Hindu brothers and join Shiv Sena terror cell.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Meanwhile, Saeedabad police also claimed that it had apprehended a target killer, identified as Abul Ghaffar, said to be affiliated with the MQM.

During interrogation, Ghaffar told police that he had kidnapped Yasir from a market in Saeedabad and handed the hostage over to Aziz alias CIA, Imran and Yusuf, who also belonged to the MQM.

I think everyone here can read quite well to know what the news says. I cant say 'if you have dignity do this or that' because i know MQM supporters have no dignity, they just follow whatever the dog from London says. All MQM terrorists should be deported to India so they can live with their Hindu brothers and join Shiv Sena terror cell.
jo **** ko apna leader mantay hey woh dignity ki baat kertey hai .jiska officer ga..o us ka lasker ga..do

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It wasn't me

AH..............................

It wasn't me.......................honest![hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk, the bullets are falling from the heavens.:lol::lol:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

President cinema ticket blackia apni biwi aur apni party ka qatil,, pm gilani dubba peer biwi ko aagay kar ke qarzey maaf karaney wala laa-----nti khabees ka baita shaitan ibne shaitan chotta gilani hajion ko lootney waala gujrati rasa geer foot contastable almaroof makafate ammal chowdry shujaat ch.pervaiz ,moonas elahi noon leagu noora khushti waley sharif brothers almaroof zardai ke body guards,black mailer mulla fazloo mufti mahmood key naam par dhabba, asfand yaar gandhi ka chela,mqm ander baher (aur black mailing woh bhi qoum ke waseh tar maffad maen) party raisani muskhra aur jahil chief minister ,do pase parda adakar lolly pop waley ya allah kaash pakistan ko ko ghairatmand bhi dey deta jo in asrafia badmashia ko jahanam raseed kar ke pakistan ko bacha lata kash....................kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

convert karachin into union territory as chandigarh in india!!

Snatch all the arms from mqm,taliban,ANP and baloch,ppp goondas!!

Put strict rules of 12 year of jail min to people caught with guns and rifles!!

Put a governor in charge of karachi!!
Ban any political party who supports target killing i.e.g ANP,MQM and PPP!!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
All MQM members are hiding and only one is here but instead of accepting the news he is abusing others trying to defend his terrorist party by any means. All MQM terrorists must be kicked out from Pakistan and i can guarantee you peace in Karachi after that.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
chalo ,,,,at least my hard comments united you people which will restrain you from spreading bad words against other pakistani irrespective of their ethnicity!!

Remember that there are only 2 types of people in this world :good people and bad people!!think out side of prism of religion,ethnicity ( i would not say nation states) !!

Kindly give the address of your relatives in india;we will find it out whether its true of false!by the way ,why not have a survey in india asking muslims of india to chose pakistan or india!!and i would say :have another survey in pakistan and asking pakistani to chose india or pakistan with unbiased opinion!!

I have many pakistani companions who have at least wished many times that "partition was a blunder !! And we would be better united''

i merely said yes to console their hearts.........but i knew it was suicidal to keep so many people who didnt want to live in secular country....to other guy i said "hindus are evil,kaafir and zionist'' as says your media and hamid zaid!
meri bhi dua hai keh ye dono mulk phir sey aik hojain hum sab mill kar bhaiyon ki tarah rahain aur uss mulk ka naam pakistan ho ameen

English nahin ati to kisi se Urdu main translate kar wa lay bhai. Aur merat baray main kisi kisam ki ghatiya zaban dubara use na karna, u got it idiot?

ShakeelAhmed

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM Gunda party, Choor aur dakkaitoo ki party Bhatta layne wali party qatloo garat karne wali party, apne mah bhen ko beech dayne wali party