Funny And Interesting Video Clips Thread + Jokes and Funny SMS

jangjoo786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Check the Reaction of Woman when she was Being Prank'd by Man

This is a sick joke.
it means we don't know how to do pranks .

Anonymous_1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Extremely ridiculous and distasteful. Imagine the kind of people in our society who thinks this is funny in any sense

mrk123

Aurat is also part of prank it is all fixed, they r playing a prank on us by showing it as prank

she most probably is but is this even a prank?

they do the same thing with people over and over again. Given how weaponized karachi is and how stressed and short tempered people are i wont be surprised that something untoward would happen to these guys. Its a disaster waiting to happen.

Last edited:

Anonymous_1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

mrk123 that will only be the case if the characters involved are not all actors

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aurat is also part of prank it is all fixed, they r playing a prank on us by showing it as prank

My point is not whether she was the part of the prank or not. My point is that what a low standard we have.

The nation is full of corrupt people. Everywhere. Fake degree holders. Fake comedian, Fake actors, Fake politician. Fake political analyst.

Everything is fake. This is the downfall of the nation.

rtabasum2

she most probably is but is this even a prank?

they do the same thing with people over and over again. Given how weaponized karachi is and how stressed and short tempered people i wont be surprised that something untoward would happen to these guys. Its a disaster waiting to happen.

My point is not whether she was the part of the prank or not. My point is that what a low standard we have.

The nation is full of corrupt people. Everywhere. Fake degree holders. Fake comedian, Fake actors, Fake politician. Fake political analyst.

Everything is fake. This is the downfall of the nation.

It is just bad production , worse clips n pranks from the most developed countries r on you tube, if u want to give credit give it to thread starter who shared this

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Cheap neech type so called joke Fazool

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

یار یہ عورت اور ایک مرد تو اداکار ہیں۔ میں نے کئی ڈراموں میں دیکھا ہے۔

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Greece defaults ; This could be the end of EU

The International Monetary Fund on Tuesday confirmed Greece had not made its 1.5 billion euro loan repayment to the Fund, making it the first advanced economy to ever be in arrears to the Fund.

The missed payment, the largest in the Fund's history, is equivalent to a default, in that both imply a breach of Athens' obligations. IMF spokesman Gerry Rice said Greece can now only receive further IMF funding once the arrears are cleared

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: UNSEEN-Awesome Salman Khan Arm Wrestling

Kash ky hamaray brands bhi kam kam sy kam aisi marketing aur branding karain. Aur apnay brands ko next level par lay kar jain.