Aapas Ki Baat - 26th April 2011 - PPP & PMLQ Possible Alliance - Sethi Has Some Questions For Imran

kNoWnAjNabi

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 26th April 2011 - PPP & PMLQ Possible Alliance - From Sethi Some Questions For Imran Khan!!

He is totaly out of mind. He is saying why imran is addressing drones attacks why not suicide bombing. For his information, suicide bombing is the reaction of drones and he is making ppl fool by saying that imran should say no america for everything...........insallah he will do that whn he will be in gov......

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 26th April 2011 - PPP & PMLQ Possible Alliance - From Sethi Some Questions For Imran Khan!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFmamdfde6Q&feature=player_embedded

watch this thread and ask this najam sethi to shut his mouth. these kinds of old men are out dated now. this pakistan is of the 60 percent youth. now they should present their rubbish analysis to establishment and america. this youth is not going to listen. they are shaheens of Iqbal.

Imran has rightly said jeo tu shaan sai warna maro tu shaan se

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

I dont know what to say..sometimes he says imran khan is very honest and not a PITHU of ISI then he says why he is doing dharna and ISI is making him do dharna...and then what a pathetic statement that either do friendship with US or make them enemy and fight them...GOD... Sick people

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)

I dont know what to say..sometimes he says imran khan is very honest and not a PITHU of ISI then he says why he is doing dharna and ISI is making him do dharna...and then what a pathetic statement that either do friendship with US or make them enemy and fight them...GOD... Sick people

I said it before that he just want to increase the rating of his program. Thats why his every second program is on IK. Just multiply him with Zero.
I hope people from Waziristan are watching this program. They dont need to take revenge from USA. They should deal with USA agents like sethi.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

i wish if one drone attacks najam sethi and nusrat javed 's houses. beghairat.

Exactly this is what needs to happen.

In the last video Najam Sethi is trying to say that we should just let everything happen i.e. all drone attacks and killings. If Imran Khan is doing something, instead of appreciating, Sethi is saying that IK should be doing everything. He cannot do everything and he is not supposed to. It is government's responsibility.

Muneeb chotoo, you need to listen to IK speeches from Dharna where he has criticized Army and ISI a lot. Najam Sethi's useless chirya doesn't tell him about things which are said clearly in speeches. Also, yes ARMY and ISI is responsible and IK is bringing that up but his point is valid i.e. federal government is responsible to gain control of Army and ISI.

One thing can certain be a great element for failure of Imran Khan in the long run i.e. joining hands with Musharaf. That is something PTI should never do. NEVER. The alliance with even MQM is fine if they change their modus operandi a bit (stop aslaha siasat, stop working as an establishment party, rise up for national issues not karachi issues, no tasaddud & zabardasti ki siasat, no playing the role of government blackmailers, etc.) not with Musharaf becoz then IK will be accepting a great Ghaddar of Pakistan as one of his allies. That will surely be negative for PTI and IK in the long run and even possibly in short run.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yeh Sethi Budda pagal hogaya hai.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Guys kabhi aap logo ne kisi ko kutte ke bhonkne par wapis bhonkte dekha hai...Let them bark and Ignore them...They are trying to divert the attention from the main issue and confuse the public and use "divide and rule".

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
guys, rather then venting out frustration here, we should make live calls during their shows, write many letters and emails.

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Najam sethi sahab is talking about why Imran khan is not talking about after affects which is suicide bombing. But he need to understand that Imran Khan is talking about the basic disses which drone attack.

Big boses created the present setup of our government which is the most corrupt in our history to fool the people of Pakistan by addressing the issue of after effect but not about the basic disses. And some of our journalist also doing the same job.

my request to all PTI members, followers and supporters, please ignore these kind of criticism or reply in manors to record your protest to prove that PTI is an educated party.

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why Najam Sethi is talking about Imran Khan in his every second program? Not infact Sethi all other anchors as well, mind you these anchors are very highly paid and they don't discuss any such thing in their programs in which people don't have interest, they discuss only popular issues and popular personalities.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well after more than a month finally Imran accepted he meet his new found friend from ISI? He accepted for 1 time.. soon he will tell us it was more than that.
Why Najam Sethi is talking about Imran Khan in his every second program? Not infact Sethi all other anchors as well, mind you these anchors are very highly paid and they don't discuss any such thing in their programs in which people don't have interest, they discuss only popular issues and popular personalities.

Public

He is totaly out of mind. He is saying why imran is addressing drones attacks why not suicide bombing. For his information, suicide bombing is the reaction of drones and he is making ppl fool by saying that imran should say no america for everything...........insallah he will do that whn he will be in gov......

You seems to be a 18 years old bacha having pimples on his face.
If so then you're ok to say that suicide bombing is reaction of drones.

Suggestion: do a little research about suicide bombings, try to joint chain b/w drones and suicide bombings.
Pray that Allah SWT keep saving you from suicide bombings.

If by chance i agree that it is reaction then still won't agree that killing innocents in reaction is allowed.

Now Sethi's analysis:
1) One can say anything in democratic country doens't means everyone should agree.
2) Try to understand his point. He says ISI is using IK not IK asked ISI support.
It is our intelligence Agency who want to USE Imran.
3) Sethi seems compromised with our old school politics but things are getting change and i fully agree with IK that everytime we don't need to think about us aid. Pakistan is full of treasures.