Zeeshan Was a Terrorist? Evidence found against him in Sahiwal Incident - Watch Report

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zehsan ka Kardad mashkook tha.. Bohat jald pata chal Jaya ga..Ghari Khalil ki apni thi ya Zeshan ne khud offer ki thi ke main apni gari par ap logo ko le jata ho..ye bhi clear nahi...FSD ka koi bhi terrorist ho..us ka kaheen na kaheen link Rana Sana se lazmi nikalay ga...JIT report m Khalil family ko innocent ur CTD ko in ka qatal qarar de chuki ha..

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nobody can investigate ISI apart from ISI itself which it will. Standard practice all over the world for intelligence agencies. But don't get excited it won't be made public.
I know them from inside. Don't ask me how I know. Have chill, nothing will happen to anyone inside ISI as the result of that internal inquiry.

UKPakistani

The cover up has started unfolding. Be prepared to hear the Disney land stories now.

Please tell us afew as I have not heard anything related to Pakistan ever from Disneyland. But obviously you have coe accross many and can relate them

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oye konsi Fairytale book Parhi hain..who told you CIA staff are not Accountable..

The FairyTale Book is called Espionage Act of the United States. Google it, download it and read it before going to bed. Nowhere in the world Military organizations/Intelligence agencies are accountable to civilian organizations. They are answerable to their internal courts/accountability systems. (Defence studies 101 - Register for a 1 yr. course at NDU-Islamabad if you are interested in learning more about it) Also as per the espionage act, if any citizen / media etc. will disparage military or obstruct intelligence operation he is to be killed or imprisoned for atleast 30 years. This is BY-LAW!

It's not that military / intelligence operations don't happen in the US or Europe. It's just that nobody can even think about raising finger at them. Hence for the same reason John Snowden had to flee the US first before making the leaks!

Had the likes of Hamid Mir, Nawaz Sharif, Maryum etc. been the US citizens, today they would have been hanging in a cell in Guantanamo Bay with their assholes sewed to their mouths!

Pakistan Military & ISI are super lenient. They continue negotiating forever. Article 6 is just in the books! :angryred::angryred::angryred:. It needs to exercise its laws!

Last edited:

Hussain1967

chalo shabash..
police waloo ko court kay chakkar lagwaoo aur boots ko saaf bacahoo..

shabash meri ghulam boot chaat qaum..

I absolutely agree with you on this. Boots have been saved and will always be saved in this land of pure. I have always held high regard for Armed Forces and Intelligence Agencies. I have been ( and still) a PTI supporter and voter too. My posts of past 8 years on this forum are testimony to that. Lekin har cheez ki koi had hoti hai. enough is enough.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ذیشان دہشت گرد نہیں تھا اسکے گواہ اسکے گھر والے اور محلے والے تھے

ذیشان دہشت گرد تھا اسکے ثبوت ایجنسیوں کہ پاس موجود ہیں

کس کی بات پر اعتبار کریں؟

یورپ اور امریکہ میں جن لوگوں نے بھی دہشت گرد حملے کیے ان تمام کہ گھر والوں، بیویوں اور محلے والوں کا یہی کہنا تھا کہ ہمیں کچھ نہیں معلوم. ہمیں تو وہ ایک نارمل اور سادہ سا انسان لگتا تھا ہم نے کوئی مشکوک سرگرمی نہیں دیکھی. مگر حقیقت یہی تھی وہ لوگ دہشتگرد تھے

کیا دہشت گرد کلاشنکوف اور خود کش جیکٹ پہن کر محلے میں گھومے گا جس سے لوگوں کو اسکے دہشت گرد ہونے کا علم ہو؟یہ داعش والے عام لوگوں سے زیادہ نمازی ، پرہیزگار اور پارسا نظر آتے ہیں

Karachi Mien saneha Safora mein Jo engineer .malwas nikala tha.us ke baray mein sabhi keh rahay they ke wo intah ka Shareef..namazi parhaizi larka tha...even us ki Bivi.. dosto..maan baap ko yaqeen nahi tha...baad m us ne khud tasleem kia apna juram ke Haan Maine is firqay ke logo ko mara tha....

ali-raj

Bana do sab do dehshat gard. Lekin yaad rakho! Yeh laawa kisi na kisi din phatay ga zaroor.
But tell me one thing. Who gave LEAs license to kill?

Corps Commander Karachi case terrorists use to work with me in office, and they were very innocent people. One of the member of that group (still living, in jail) was under my supervision, and his friend called me up and said that my subordinate is in field (he went to filed directly from home) so i should put his present and punch his card. I didn't gave it any notice and waited till he comes back to office.
After about 1 hour, a news ticker appeared and his name was on it. He was the get away driver. A person, behind whom i use to offer namaz.
So, keep the lawa inside. You don't know , how terrorists work.

Who give LEA license to kill? I am not sure, but human shield is a very dangerous thing.
sometimes, it is necessary to take action, no matter the cost. call it collateral.

However, this doesn't mean, they should go about scot free.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Say whatever you want to say. Good bye.

LESSON: Never shoot in the air again.. ;)

giphy.gif

Hussain1967

Corps Commander Karachi case terrorists use to work with me in office, and they were very innocent people. One of the member of that group (still living, in jail) was under my supervision, and his friend called me up and said that my subordinate is in field (he went to filed directly from home) so i should put his present and punch his card. I didn't gave it any notice and waited till he comes back to office.
After about 1 hour, a news ticker appeared and his name was on it. He was the get away driver. A person, behind whom i use to offer namaz.

Who give LEA license to kill? I am not sure, but human shield is a very dangerous thing.
sometimes, it is necessary to take action, no matter the cost. call it collateral.

Completely disagree with you on that. Have a nice day or night where ever you are!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)

Very relatable!

My school class-fellow, the youngest and spoiled child of a 22 Grade bureaucrat, younger brother of an assistant commissioner, family background rich as sick killed the Minister of Minorities during PPP's tenure. Shook the ground under me when I learned he was #2 or #3 of TTP Punjab chapter! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

ali-raj

Very relatable!

My school class-fellow, the youngest and spoiled child of a 22 Grade bureaucrat, younger brother of an assistant commissioner, family background rich as sick killed the Minister of Minorities during PPP's tenure. Shook the ground under me when I learned he was #2 or #3 of TTP Punjab chapter! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Have met several people of this calibre and i was shocked too. the guy i am talking about was nephew of ISI commander (the famous PAF guy, who threatened to shoot down american jets in mid 2000/2005 and stand down on orders of Musharaf)

Anyway, now that guy along with his whole team is in Central Jail Karachi.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please tell us afew as I have not heard anything related to Pakistan ever from Disneyland. But obviously you have coe accross many and can relate them
Agencies pumped into media through various JITs and Qayamat Masood that Dr Asim has embezzled 484 billion Rupees along with treating terrorists. These stories were narrated for months till Zardari bowed down during senate elections and now Dr Asim is walking free. This is how agencies run the Disneyland of Pakistani politics

UKPakistani

Agencies pumped into media through various JITs and Qayamat Masood that Dr Asim has embezzled 484 billion Rupees along with treating terrorists. These stories were narrated for months till Zardari bowed down during senate elections and now Dr Asim is walking free. This is how agencies run the Disneyland of Pakistani politics

Of course Dr Asim is innocent and framed
Sounds and smells and feels like BULLSHIT
on your part on a grand scale...
Man you need to wash out the rubbish that you believe with acid or at the very least bleach

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Of course Dr Asim is innocent and framed
Sounds and smells and feels like BULLSHIT
on your part on a grand scale...
Man you need to wash out the rubbish that you believe with acid or at the very least bleach
I don't think so that Dr Asim is innocent but agencies leveled all sort of wild allegations against him to frame him for their own political desires and now he is walking free. I feel its you and the other boot-lickers of Army who need a rebirth to get rid of the flawed and manipulated political world view you folks have.