Zeeshan Was a Terrorist? Evidence found against him in Sahiwal Incident - Watch Report

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
if stern actions are not taken then these incidents will not stop. government must hold all responsible and punish them to set an example

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't think so that Dr Asim is innocent but agencies leveled all sort of wild allegations against him to frame him for their own political desires and now he is walking free. I feel its you and the other boot-lickers of Army who need a rebirth to get rid of the flawed and manipulated political world view you folks have.

Again any proof of false alegations ?
or are you just talking crap

I doubt you feel anything other than some soldier's boot up you ass

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again any proof of false alegations ?
or are you just talking crap

I doubt you feel anything other than some soldier's boot up you ass
Well , let me impart a secret. A Hawaldar has shoved up his tool into your ass and you have confused it for a brain. You have been thinking with that Hawaldar's tool all along

UKPakistani

Well , let me impart a secret. A Hawaldar has shoved up his tool into your ass and you have confused it for a brain. You have been thinking with that Hawaldar's tool all along
What a wonderful secret Why Impart it
So intelligent and refined and sophisticated and eloquent
wonderfully put thanks mr hawaldar's arsehole.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
The FairyTale Book is called Espionage Act of the United States. Google it, download it and read it before going to bed. Nowhere in the world Military organizations/Intelligence agencies are accountable to civilian organizations. They are answerable to their internal courts/accountability systems. (Defence studies 101 - Register for a 1 yr. course at NDU-Islamabad if you are interested in learning more about it) Also as per the espionage act, if any citizen / media etc. will disparage military or obstruct intelligence operation he is to be killed or imprisoned for atleast 30 years. This is BY-LAW!

It's not that military / intelligence operations don't happen in the US or Europe. It's just that nobody can even think about raising finger at them. Hence for the same reason John Snowden had to flee the US first before making the leaks!

Had the likes of Hamid Mir, Nawaz Sharif, Maryum etc. been the US citizens, today they would have been hanging in a cell in Guantanamo Bay with their assholes sewed to their mouths!

Pakistan Military & ISI are super lenient. They continue negotiating forever. Article 6 is just in the books! :angryred::angryred::angryred:. It needs to exercise its laws!
Thankyou, you corrected your Statement that they are accountable to their Militry law.
I don't know about America but in Europe you can say, write anything about the agencies. They put their citizens first.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
:
Thankyou, you corrected your Statement that they are accountable to their Militry law.
I don't know about America but in Europe you can say, write anything about the agencies. They put their citizens first.

I have worked in England and Germany, and I am pretty sure that this is not the case. I don't know about the rest of the countries, but since they are part of EU and NATO, I don't expect their laws to be much different. However, penalties in EU are not as much strict as they are in the US. It is strategically not possible to put citizens above your intelligence agency. The sole purpose of an intelligence agency is that it has more information than anyone else in the country so it can best protect its citizens. Hence it can even kill some citizens (which is called collateral damage) to protect the deaths of more citizens tomorrow. And anything that obstructs its operations is termed espionage or mutiny and trialed under law

England:
http://www.lawcom.gov.uk/app/uploads/2017/02/cp230_protection_of_official_data.pdf
https://www.businessinsider.com/mi5-spies-break-the-law-for-national-security-2018-3
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1990/200/contents/made

Germany: (I can't find their exact law online, may be it's in german any my german is very bad, but below links show that it exists)
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ves-controversial-espionage-law-idUSKCN12L1ER
https://www.dw.com/en/german-spy-agency-systematically-broke-the-law-report/a-19521787

Needz

Citizen
Im confused that why we Pakistani are worried or concerned about this Sahiwal incident? Is this because it happens in Punjab or something else?
How many of us raised voice when our armed forces were dropping bombs in FATA?
why you are mixing apples with oranges, dont you remember that we had almost all suicide bombers coming through FATA, either from FATA or Afghanistan , what do you expect what govt was supposed to do , dont you know about KHONI chowk in swat ?? dont you know about Foot ball game played with Pakistani soldiers ?? dont you know about APS Peshawar incident .. for me Crime is crime ,either in Punjab or KPK, dont try to confuse people please

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
But what's extremely sad is the fact that most mainstream salary-deficit anchors still sympathize with Zeeshan under the guise of the Sahiwal incident which was utterly heart-breaking. As an example watch today's outrageous "Muqabil 92 news" show!

Bluebird

Voter (50+ posts)
Watch raja basharat press conference, journalists mention the same thing in responce to which hey says the operation was 100% correct
Iska mtlb hae ye proof ho gya .???
CTD never said info was from isi. CTD operated i dependantly with own intel sources
fake assumptions should not b spread to substantiate anti army rhetoric

bhaibarood

main yeh kaal bhi keh chukka hoon keh
karachi main ISI ka banda marney ke baad. Agency pe bara pressure tha, #1 agency ke banda kisi ne din deharey mara tha.
ISI ne silver honda ke saath chalney wali random white alto to CCTV main trace kia.

woh gari asl main rental car thee aur iska malik bhi trace hogaya hai.
zeeshan jo computer repair ki dukan chalata tha, woh sham main taxi wala kaambhi karta tha!
Khalil ki family ne zeeshan ko boreywala shadi pe janey ke liey hire kia tha.
ISI ke standing orders tha ke maroo aur bhoondoo.
tu aik aik ke jism main 13 goliyan mari gayenn
CTD ke londay yehi samjhey keh yeh 100% solid intelligence hai!
lakin yeh sab kuch tha inteqaam aur phurtiyaan.
zeeshan aur khalil marey ja chukey.
ISI save kareny ke liey sooch lia gaya hai.
riyaasaat ko chahey kitna jhoot bolna parey bolygee aur ISI ko bachaya jaiga!
zeeshan jis ki gawahi Andleeb abbas ki family aur iska dolphin police ka bhai bhi deraha hai sab ko zero kia jaiga!
aur CTD Kay incharge ko dekhany ke leiy transfer bhi kia jaiga!saza kisii ko nahi milni hai, akhir main CTD ke logon ko bhi 5 saal max saza de key

ISI paisey ke badley moon band karwaya jaiga.
Qoom jantee hai keh zeeshan begunah tha.
Qoom yeh bhi jantee hai keh CTD is just escape goat.
Qoom yeh bhi jantee hai ISI wrong info killed 4 innocent citizens.
Pakistan paindabaad

Last edited:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lets change the scenario and put this Zeeshan and his family location to FATA area from Sahiwal and our Military strike with precision bomb killed everyone in the car, will we have any issue in this case?
Instead of moving location from Sahiwal to FATA lets change CTD with Pak Army, will we have any issue in this scenario?
We are cursing CTD which was believing that Zeeshan is a trained terrorist and instead of arresting and bringing to justice they used the same method which is common in other parts of Pakistan?
why you are mixing apples with oranges, dont you remember that we had almost all suicide bombers coming through FATA, either from FATA or Afghanistan , what do you expect what govt was supposed to do , dont you know about KHONI chowk in swat ?? dont you know about Foot ball game played with Pakistani soldiers ?? dont you know about APS Peshawar incident .. for me Crime is crime ,either in Punjab or KPK, dont try to confuse people please

Last edited:

Saad Saadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
main yeh kaal bhi keh chukka hoon keh
karachi main ISI ka banda marney ke baad. Agency pe bara pressure tha, #1 agency ke banda kisi ne din deharey mara tha.
ISI ne silver honda ke saath chalney wali random white alto to CCTV main trace kia.

woh gari asl main rental car thee aur iska malik bhi trace hogaya hai.
zeeshan jo computer repair ki dukan chalata tha, woh sham main taxi wala kaambhi karta tha!
Khalil ki family ne zeeshan ko boreywala shadi pe janey ke liey hire kia tha.
ISI ke standing orders tha ke maroo aur bhoondoo.
tu aik aik ke jism main 13 goliyan mari gayenn
CTD ke londay yehi samjhey keh yeh 100% solid intelligence hai!
lakin yeh sab kuch tha inteqaam aur phurtiyaan.
zeeshan aur khalil marey ja chukey.
ISI save kareny ke liey sooch lia gaya hai.
riyaasaat ko chahey kitna jhoot bolna parey bolygee aur ISI ko bachaya jaiga!
zeeshan jis ki gawahi Andleeb abbas ki family aur iska dolphin police ka bhai bhi deraha hai sab ko zero kia jaiga!
aur CTD Kay incharge ko dekhany ke leiy transfer bhi kia jaiga!saza kisii ko nahi milni hai, akhir main CTD ke logon ko bhi 5 saal max saza de key

ISI paisey ke badley moon band karwaya jaiga.
Qoom jantee hai keh zeeshan begunah tha.
Qoom yeh bhi jantee hai keh CTD is just escape goat.
Qoom yeh bhi jantee hai ISI wrong info killed 4 innocent citizens.
Pakistan paindabaad
جناب اس گاڑی کا مالک عدیل ٹریس ہوا ہے جو فیصل اباد میں دہشتگری کے الزام میں مارا گیا تھا۔۔

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
this is a country where Military Intelligence prepared a top secret investigation report that "Fatima Jinnah is a traitor who is working for RAW in an alliance with Sheikh Mujeeb"

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
It is strategically not possible to put citizens above your intelligence agency. The sole purpose of an intelligence agency is that it has more information than anyone else in the country so it can best protect its citizens. Hence it can even kill some citizens (which is called collateral damage) to protect t
Brother/sister u r confused, you don't know what Collateral damage is. I hve better n frnds in England..i know what they do best to protect its citizens.
The links are of Espionage consultation paper. Espying is different thing.
My argument over here is not to let down anyone's, but a struggle to live like civilised world.
God forbid Tommorow it could be your family, or my family in such incidence..where would u or I go for justice.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh my gosh. What the fuck is going on? You can make photoshop super professionally. So there are just photos and he supposed to be terrorist? When someone under investigation, first he is spied thousands time to make sure he is really involved. Not just one fucking day CTD decided and lets just kill him. This country is going into gutter soon. Noone is here to ask these journlists, politicians and CTD and Police that what the fuck you guys are talking about? IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL.

bhaibarood

جناب اس گاڑی کا مالک عدیل ٹریس ہوا ہے جو فیصل اباد میں دہشتگری کے الزام میں مارا گیا تھا۔۔
Gari kirai ke thee.
Jis ne kirai pe lee tu woh dehshatgard ho gaya?
Zeeshaan ko 13 goliyan kiyun maree gayen.
Kia woh musallah tha?
Yeh sara kaam ISI ka junoon aur badley ki aag kam karney ke liey hua tha.
#1 agency ka banda ghar main ghuss ke mara tha.
Buss yeh badley ki aag masaum logoon ki khoon se hi bojhnee thee?
Nehatey logon ko 50 goliyan marna :clap:clap
Bara dushman bara phirta hai jo
Aik 13 sala bachi se darta hai!
Jo Aik nehatti aurat se darta hai!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother/sister u r confused, you don't know what Collateral damage is. I hve better n frnds in England..i know what they do best to protect its citizens.
The links are of Espionage consultation paper. Espying is different thing.
My argument over here is not to let down anyone's, but a struggle to live like civilised world.
God forbid Tommorow it could be your family, or my family in such incidence..where would u or I go for justice.

My Good friend, I know EXACTLY what I am saying. I've studied criminal law. Read the laws inside what I have shared. There is a section called the definition of Espionage. Any act that threatens / hinders the working of Intelligence/militia and compromises national security is defined as Espionage. Whether it is something as small as an article written against a military operation. It has a broader definition under the law and non-spies/journalists etc. are also trialed under it.

If let's say my family member gets killed as a collateral damage in a military or intelligence operation, I cannot go anywhere for justice. Also as per the international humanitarian law, co-lateral damage is fully justified. Read (Article 8(2)(b)(iv) of humanitarian law:

"Under international humanitarian law and the Rome Statute, the death of civilians during an armed conflict, no matter how grave and regrettable, does not in itself constitute a war crime. International humanitarian law and the Rome Statute permit belligerents to carry out proportionate attacks against military objectives,[ even when it is known that some civilian deaths or injuries will occur. A crime occurs if there is an intentional attack directed against civilians (principle of distinction) (Article 8(2)(b)(i)) or an attack is launched on a military objective in the knowledge that the incidental civilian injuries would be clearly excessive in relation to the anticipated military advantage (principle of proportionality)"

Yes. If my civilian family member was intentionally attacked with the purpose of killing him for no good reason, then there are laws protecting you and the accused is trialed under military court.

So, i find it funny when people who have lost lives in collateral damage ask for Justice. E.g: In our case people in FATA etc. They are just wasting their time. There is no concept of justice for it; Anywhere in the world! It only helps make good headlines and fill media airtime/paper space. The lawyers fools you for their fee, media fools you for their business but judge rightly dismisses such cases, and then the victim's family wrongly laments that we haven't been served justice! :cautious::cautious: Whether you like it or not, this is how the world operates!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gari kirai ke thee.
Jis ne kirai pe lee tu woh dehshatgard ho gaya?
Zeeshaan ko 13 goliyan kiyun maree gayen.
Kia woh musallah tha?
Yeh sara kaam ISI ka junoon aur badley ki aag kam karney ke liey hua tha.
#1 agency ka banda ghar main ghuss ke mara tha.
Buss yeh badley ki aag masaum logoon ki khoon se hi bojhnee thee?
Nehatey logon ko 50 goliyan marna :clap:clap
Bara dushman bara phirta hai jo
Aik 13 sala bachi se darta hai!
Jo Aik nehatti aurat se darta hai!

.... I S I .....

giphy.gif

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ایجنسیوں نے اپنا گندا کھیل شروع کردیا۔۔اپنی کھال بچانے کیلئے ذیشان کو دہشتگرد بنا دیا۔۔۔
پچھلے سترہ سالوں میں یہ کا وسیع پیمانے پر ہوا. جو امریکی ڈرون حملے کا نشانہ بنا اسے دہشت گرد بنا دیا گیا. جس اجتماع، مسجد، مدرسے، شادی، قافلے پر حملہ ہوا سب دہشت گرد ہی تھے. کسی نے نا ثبوت مانگا نا کسی نے دیا. سترہ سال بعد پتہ چلا طالبان خان درست تھا یہ ہماری جنگ نہیں تھی