Zeeshan Was a Terrorist? Evidence found against him in Sahiwal Incident - Watch Report

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The cover up has started unfolding. Be prepared to hear the Disney land stories now.

Panama papers Defence story of Qatri prince letter, and exchange of billions of rupees on donkeys was the Disney land story of economic assassins working in Pakistan.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
My Good friend, I know EXACTLY what I am saying. I've studied criminal law. Read the laws inside what I have shared. There is a section called the definition of Espionage. Any act that threatens / hinders the working of Intelligence/militia and compromises national security is defined as Espionage. Whether it is something as small as an article written against a military operation. It has a broader definition under the law and non-spies/journalists etc. are also trialed under it.

If let's say my family member gets killed as a collateral damage in a military or intelligence operation, I cannot go anywhere for justice. Also as per the international humanitarian law, co-lateral damage is fully justified. Read (Article 8(2)(b)(iv) of humanitarian law:

"Under international humanitarian law and the Rome Statute, the death of civilians during an armed conflict, no matter how grave and regrettable, does not in itself constitute a war crime. International humanitarian law and the Rome Statute permit belligerents to carry out proportionate attacks against military objectives,[ even when it is known that some civilian deaths or injuries will occur. A crime occurs if there is an intentional attack directed against civilians (principle of distinction) (Article 8(2)(b)(i)) or an attack is launched on a military objective in the knowledge that the incidental civilian injuries would be clearly excessive in relation to the anticipated military advantage (principle of proportionality)"

Yes. If my civilian family member was intentionally attacked with the purpose of killing him for no good reason, then there are laws protecting you and the accused is trialed under military court.

So, i find it funny when people who have lost lives in collateral damage ask for Justice. E.g: In our case people in FATA etc. They are just wasting their time. There is no concept of justice for it; Anywhere in the world! It only helps make good headlines and fill media airtime/paper space. The lawyers fools you for their fee, media fools you for their business but judge rightly dismisses such cases, and then the victim's family wrongly laments that we haven't been served justice! :cautious::cautious: Whether you like it or not, this is how the world operates!
I am not challenging your knowledge in Law, There is no excuse in ignorance of law.
I heard pathan Believe in Five Mazahibs, if people start believing in 5th Mazhab, is no good for the country as a whole.
People can getaway without Justice n this world, but I fear when there will b Final call
limanel Mulkul Yaum

Khan125

Iska mtlb hae ye proof ho gya .???
CTD never said info was from isi. CTD operated i dependantly with own intel sources
fake assumptions should not b spread to substantiate anti army rhetoric
Bs kr bhai hmain na sikha army valoon ko farishta bna k paish na kr aasman se nai utrey vo. Isee mulk k rehney valey insan hain.
Jisny ghalti ki hey usey ghalat kaho chahey army ka hey chahey police ka. FARISHTA KOI NHI

Steyn

So klasara was right. They would make him a bigger terrorist than Osama bin Laden. The mother of poor Zesshan said remove the label and let us live. We have to live in this neighbourhood, i am a poor old woman and can't do anything by myself anymore.

Steyn

ذیشان دہشت گرد نہیں تھا اسکے گواہ اسکے گھر والے اور محلے والے تھے

ذیشان دہشت گرد تھا اسکے ثبوت ایجنسیوں کہ پاس موجود ہیں

کس کی بات پر اعتبار کریں؟

یورپ اور امریکہ میں جن لوگوں نے بھی دہشت گرد حملے کیے ان تمام کہ گھر والوں، بیویوں اور محلے والوں کا یہی کہنا تھا کہ ہمیں کچھ نہیں معلوم. ہمیں تو وہ ایک نارمل اور سادہ سا انسان لگتا تھا ہم نے کوئی مشکوک سرگرمی نہیں دیکھی. مگر حقیقت یہی تھی وہ لوگ دہشتگرد تھے

کیا دہشت گرد کلاشنکوف اور خود کش جیکٹ پہن کر محلے میں گھومے گا جس سے لوگوں کو اسکے دہشت گرد ہونے کا علم ہو؟یہ داعش والے عام لوگوں سے زیادہ نمازی ، پرہیزگار اور پارسا نظر آتے ہیں

Very simple answer.

PTI andleeb abbas said she knew her family.
His brother is in Dolphin force and ZEESHAN vouched for the character of his brother.

Let's analyse the CTD terrorists statements.

Statement 1 - We captured kidnappers who had kidnapped little kids.
Statement 2 - We killed murderers who were firing at us.

Realizes that Allah has exposed our oppression and we're video taped and our act of Satanism is broadcasted live on TV.

Statement changes to They were Daaesh terrorists who fired at us. Two motorcycles ran away and we caught these terrorists who were firing at us.

I have 100% belief that this isn't their first oppression. Allah gives leeway until a certain point then exposes and punishes oppressors and make zalalat the fate of zalimeen.

Let's continue further.

A JIT will be formed which will investigate whether Zeeshan was a terrorist or not.

Meanwhile, these statements all came from. CTD and government.

Zeeshan is innocent and it was an intelligence blunder
Zeeshan is innocent and they thought the car belonged to a terrorist but it was a rental car by zeeshan
Suicide jackets were found on the body of these attackers and they were shooting at us
Buzdar gives 3 days, police says we need to 30 to investigate
Investigation was messed up by cleaning crime scene and not sending the proper guns bullets inside the bodies of victims.
Little kids say their father said leave us alone and take our money.

Magically the same CTD who needed 30 days now gives certain info that Zeeshan is a terrorist and they knew about him and were chasing him.

I have no doubt that this is a cover up, i said it from day one that either it will be called a blunder or he will be called a terrorist. It wouldn't be called what it is, a cold blooded murder.

Khair, like the mother of Zeeshan said i have hope from justice from Allah and not from government, the government didn't even come to my home and ask about my son, what hope would i have for justice.

I have seen the fate of many oppressors and my mother tells me what zaleel ending many people had in our home village for their oppression. InshaAllah, yeh CTD waley and everyone who is covering up will meet with such zalalat in this and next world.

Look at Nawaz Sharif and his fate.

For now, yeah zeeshan is a terrorist and so was the 13 year old girl.

Bluebird

Voter (50+ posts)
Bs kr bhai hmain na sikha army valoon ko farishta bna k paish na kr aasman se nai utrey vo. Isee mulk k rehney valey insan hain.
Jisny ghalti ki hey usey ghalat kaho chahey army ka hey chahey police ka. FARISHTA KOI NHI
Bilkul drust jis ne ghalti ki hae. Per ye jo trend hae her chez ISI k sir dalney ka beghair kisi saboot k is ke khilaf hu mai. Saboot lagai i will support ur stance. Mje konsa Army khaney ko dey rae but in islamic country supporting ur army is part of jahad bil lisaan for me. Unkey dilo k hal Allah janta i m not responsible ( i reached this conclusion after a lot if discussion and deliberation)

kayawish

OK , even if i accept that zeeshan was terrorist still who gave CTD authority to shoot and kil him while he was in his car ? Did zeeshan open fire on CTD first NO , so even if he was terrorist CTD must take him in custody for further investigation and find more about his friends and hideouts.Gulbhushan ko ty shezaday ki tara raka huwa hai ISI ne ? usay us waqt goli kyun nahin mari jab wo pakdha gya tha?

Khan125

Bilkul drust jis ne ghalti ki hae. Per ye jo trend hae her chez ISI k sir dalney ka beghair kisi saboot k is ke khilaf hu mai. Saboot lagai i will support ur stance. Mje konsa Army khaney ko dey rae but in islamic country supporting ur army is part of jahad bil lisaan for me. Unkey dilo k hal Allah janta i m not responsible ( i reached this conclusion after a lot if discussion and deliberation)
Bhai raja basharat ki press conference me btaya hey mujey koi ilham nhi hoa.

Liberal 000

Marny ky 4 Din baad links mil gae. Yeah links tu marny se phly pass hony chahiyh thy.

Within hour realease ho jany chahiyh thy yeh links agar hoty tu

Xiggs

Doesn't matter...but they way the whole case was handled and botched up is unforgivable.

bhaibarood

Loog pagal nahi hain, yeh 2019 hai.
Pehley bola ,its targeted operation.
Phir its 100% intelligence based ,
Phir sarey deshatgard they ,biwi bachay sab
Phir zeeshan khali dehshatgard tha
Phir zeeshan ke ghar aur bhi 2 dehshatgard they
Phir zeeshan se asleha aur jackets bhi likleen
Phir zeeshan ki gari deshagard nikli magar zeehan clean

ISI ke ghalat intellegence report ke leiy itney jhoot?
Pori state bhi jhoot bol le ab qoom nahi manegee
Lets see imran khan kab jhoot bolta hai.
I am waiting to see khan calling Zeeshan dehshatgard!
It will be the end of his politics

Last edited:

bhaibarood

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...r-the-sahiwal-massacre-proof-in-video.671730/
ab bool ?