What the hell! Sharah-e-Faisal closed for Bilawal Bhutto!

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was crossing Sharah-e-Faisal a couple for hours back when I found it closed on account of VIP movement. When asked further, I was told it was because of Bilawal Bhuttos going to Bilawal House from the Airport.

He was riding in an entourage with all the protocol of a head of state while hundreds like me were trapped in traffic! Why is His Highness getting protocol at our expense?? It is our money, the taxpayers money!!

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah, you are right, the taxpayers money, and this is the right head to spend.
To whom you are paying this money.

fifer

Citizen
it is disgusting. i remember when he got the post of chairman of ppp, jeremy paxman from bbc asked him that you know more about kensington than karachi how come you become the chairman, he got confused and then said my family made me chairman lol. these people are parasites. once this goverment finish all these politician will be living in somewhere in europe.i hate these politician, wish i can put every single person who is connected to pakistani politics in pakistan in jail and throw the key away.
your taxes are their foreign banks savings accounts

fifer

Citizen
one one percent of the country pay any income tax. but how come the osama bin laden living in one million dollar shack. no one had guts to asked the owner of the house where did you get this money

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
one one percent of the country pay any income tax. but how come the osama bin laden living in one million dollar shack. no one had guts to asked the owner of the house where did you get this money

another no negbhourhood in the near of this house.................and he have not tele mobile computor .............only some kitchen instrument and one tv for music channel or look cnn on cable or satlite...............................koi to insaan ho ga jis ne last time kuch note kia hoga......................or wo without other person live there......................after all usa give this regard money to Zardari...................50 bn dollar...

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)
I was crossing Sharah-e-Faisal a couple for hours back when I found it closed on account of VIP movement. When asked further, I was told it was because of Bilawal Bhuttos going to Bilawal House from the Airport.

He was riding in an entourage with all the protocol of a head of state while hundreds like me were trapped in traffic! Why is His Highness getting protocol at our expense?? It is our money, the taxpayers money!!

Keep voting PPP and their alies (ANP, MQM, PML-Q). you deserve that

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
no such bitter and harsh hatred words are available in dictionary to praise the politicians of our country you can gather or think as much such words comes to your mind that can define all of them
aek he thali kae chatae batae hain

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Pakistanion ko khush hona chahyey kh eik ghaddar, dogs PPP ko vote dya BB mardood ki humdardi mein. Ab shikayet kis baat ki hai?

BUT hausla rakho, their ends is coming soon InshAllah. pakistan ko in har am zadon ney apney baap ki jageer bana li hai

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it is disgusting. i remember when he got the post of chairman of ppp, jeremy paxman from bbc asked him that you know more about kensington than karachi how come you become the chairman, he got confused and then said my family made me chairman lol. these people are parasites. once this goverment finish all these politician will be living in somewhere in europe.i hate these politician, wish i can put every single person who is connected to pakistani politics in pakistan in jail and throw the key away.
your taxes are their foreign banks savings accounts

You have written well Bro
But I wonder about Mugabe picture in your avatar
He is not much different that Zardari et al...

ps my avatar is just for fun, before you ask.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistanion ko khush hona chahyey kh eik ghaddar, dogs PPP ko vote dya BB mardood ki humdardi mein. Ab shikayet kis baat ki hai?

BUT hausla rakho, their ends is coming soon InshAllah. pakistan ko in har am zadon ney apney baap ki jageer bana li hai

Ghee shakkar in your mouth. :)

aap ki baat sab ka dill ki awaaz ha per hum kub tuk day dream karain ga ?

who will stop them?
how they gonna be vanished ?
I am wondering how and when and by whom ?
coz our people , as one rightly said, sell vote, and they not motivated till yet , see how poorly respond to Imran's dharna
I pray Allah aap ki zabaan mubaruk karay. ameen

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

PML - N, PML - Q, All sort of PML, PPP, MQM, ANP, Army, Judiciary etc.

یہ سب ہمارے شامت اعمال ہیں ۔ ہمیں الله سے معافی مانگنی ہی پڑیگی ۔

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ghee shakkar in your mouth. :)

aap ki baat sab ka dill ki awaaz ha per hum kub tuk day dream karain ga ?

who will stop them?
how they gonna be vanished ?
I am wondering how and when and by whom ?
coz our people , as one rightly said, sell vote, and they not motivated till yet , see how poorly respond to Imran's dharna
I pray Allah aap ki zabaan mubaruk karay. ameen

بس ذرا صبر کرو - انشااللہ الله کی مدد بہت جلد آیا ہی چاہتی ہے - میں ہر نماز میں دعا کرتا ہوں اپنے وطن کی حفاظت کی - الحمدللہ کے وہ ہماری ہر دعا سنتا ہے انشااللہ یہ دعا بھی سنیگا - یہ ہمارا یقین کامل ہے - اس نے کسس وجہ ہی سے کہا ہے

la taqnatu mirrahmatillah (Allah ki rahmat sey mayus ne ho)
wallaho wali-ul-momeneen (aur Allah mominon ka dost (that is supporter) hai

wa ma-een yata wakalalaho fa inallaha azizun hakeem

(aur momin to woh log hain jo allah per (hamesha) bharosa kertey hain (is lyeye key) Allah barey hikmat waley hain

بس ذرا ہمیں اپنے کرتوتوں کی سزا تو بھگتنے دو

انشااللہ ایک وقت ایگا کہ پاکستان ایک سرسبز و شاداب باغ کی طرح ہوگا جہاں یہ کافرین گھومنے آ ینگے اور ملازمت کے لیے آ ینگے - رہی بھارت کی بات تو یہ تو آپ جانتے ہی ہیں کہ بھارت عارضی طور پر ہم سے بچھڑ گیا ہے - اسلام آباد کے ما تحت پھر آنے والا ہے - آمین