What the hell! Sharah-e-Faisal closed for Bilawal Bhutto!

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was crossing Sharah-e-Faisal a couple for hours back when I found it closed on account of VIP movement. When asked further, I was told it was because of Bilawal Bhuttos going to Bilawal House from the Airport.

He was riding in an entourage with all the protocol of a head of state while hundreds like me were trapped in traffic! Why is His Highness getting protocol at our expense?? It is our money, the taxpayers money!!

he is the presidents son. Are you the presidents son ? NO? Then bear the traffic...

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
uski ammi jamhoriyat kay lie shaheed hoe hai qoum ko chahiee kee saraa din adaam bajaa layaa karain aour woh din door nahi jab "baa adab baa mulahizaa hooshyaar choroon kay sardar jinaab asif ali zardarii kay farzend tashriif laa rahey hain" bhii bolaa jaee gaa aour mereyy khyaal main yahii jamhooriyaat kaa husn hai

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I was crossing Sharah-e-Faisal a couple for hours back when I found it closed on account of VIP movement. When asked further, I was told it was because of Bilawal Bhuttos going to Bilawal House from the Airport.

He was riding in an entourage with all the protocol of a head of state while hundreds like me were trapped in traffic! Why is His Highness getting protocol at our expense?? It is our money, the taxpayers money!!

Its odd that Ur suprised about Bilawal's VIP movement ??
Dont u ever get blocked when the LESSER members of the PPP circus is on the street ? Everything and everyone has to be put on HOLD... when they're about.

Sadly no one can do anything about it.... just wait ur turn... and grumble.
Until....