Robert Fisk article on Arab Racism towards migrant workers.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Basically you don't want to be a domestic servant in places like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE. Though I personally know a Saudi family whose maid converted to Islam and she and her son live with the family as if they are part of the family. There are a few exceptions I believe.

And I thought Lebanon was a better than the rest. If this is better, I can only imagine what hell would be like in the middle east.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I watched the video. I honest to God pray that these Khilafat demanders get what they are asking for. From within a good society, comes a better person. From a worsening society, comes a tyrant!
Lets see when the apologists for the racist Arabs come forward to defend their 'Holy Brethren'. ;)

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Did you know [MENTION=8740]awan4ever[/MENTION] is jewish? He sells Yamaka on fridays outside masjid just to piss Muslims off. You should ignore his threads.

Guys...stop bashing Robert Fisk...he is a very well known writer and his assessments are always on the mark. I have watched and listened to him at several occasions and never found him bashing muslims or muslim world for no apparent reason. Before the rant starts, I would recommend you to listen to his speeches about Israel, US, UK foreign policies and then Judge him.

Salaam

Sarcasm yani tanz ....

Shaid aap naye hein yahan...kuch batein tanzia kahi jaati hein...

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Like it or not but most Arab's are indeed racists so we should never worry about their problems. Many Arab nations have historically supported India over the Kashmir issue like i clearly remember Yasser Arafat kissing Bharati *** and Saudi's recently saying how they were mutual over the Kashmir issue.

I don't care about Iraq or Palestine but only Pakistan but will reconsider my views when they start behaving themselves. They have returned back to their original state of ignorance like they were before pbuh. I have met many Arab's during my life without ever being impressed to the degree that i wouldn't even spit on them:angry_smile:

Many Pakistanis even living in the west suffer from such a complex that they prefer these hypocrites to the sincere and helpful Christians who have given them jobs, houses and all. Give me a western Christian...hell even a sincere Indian Hindu or Sikh over an ignorant Arab anyday!

This Robert Fisk is only telling the truth like i was a few years back so have the heart to accept it! No wonder a small nation like Israel has been bashing them senseless for over fifty years.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?47075-Do-you-like-Arab-s

Last edited: