jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
مسلم لیگ ن سندھ کے کارکنان کی مرکزی قیادت کے خلاف بغاوت
کارکنان کے نواز شریف سمیت مرکزی قیادت کے خلف نعرے
مسلم لیگ ن سندھ کے کارکن کی غوث علی شاہ کے حق میں نعرے

wva58m.jpg

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
esa he hota hai , zalimon k khelaf ek din unky apny he awaz uthany lagg jaty hain

magar kia pata yee sir nara bazi hoo, agar itny he achy hain tu dafa kary muanfiq nawaz shrif koo or alag hoo jain yaa PTI main chaly jain , agar waqi watan ki mohabat ki khatir kar rahy hain. or agar sirf ohda naa milny k lyee kar rahy hain tu bhar main jesy jesa muanfiq leader wesy he muanfiq karkun

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
All funny characters have gathered on this site who even do not know ABC of politics but commenting like that they r pundits of politics.

If in any party, one province pass bill in their favour, other province will criticise if against their interest - no matter if they belong to same party. Like on Kalabagh issue, PMLn Punjab wants Kalabagh Dam but if you ask PMLn sind, they will oppose. It does not mean that they r against NS - its democracy.

IK is hypocrate not saying anything about partision of Punjab as may get resistance in other provinces. NS and PMLn had courage to take stance on that sensitive issue. Ask IK to issue PTI stance on this issue which he will never discuss.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Najoomi sahab, din kis key ginay ja chukay hein, is ka tuh Allah ko pata hey aur phir ISI ko. IK ko shayad ISI ney bata diya ho but we still wait what Allah does.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
That's a good sign . Next CM will be from MQM Inshallah. GA MQM - Long Live Altaf Hussain.

||columbus||

Councller (250+ posts)
All funny characters have gathered on this site who even do not know ABC of politics but commenting like that they r pundits of politics.

If in any party, one province pass bill in their favour, other province will criticise if against their interest - no matter if they belong to same party. Like on Kalabagh issue, PMLn Punjab wants Kalabagh Dam but if you ask PMLn sind, they will oppose. It does not mean that they r against NS - its democracy.

IK is hypocrate not saying anything about partision of Punjab as may get resistance in other provinces. NS and PMLn had courage to take stance on that sensitive issue. Ask IK to issue PTI stance on this issue which he will never discuss.

Oops, I think THIS is called democracy... not what raiwind circus shair is part of. Read the whole article if you want better understanding of IK's stance on the provinces.

The cricket-legend mentioned that his party’s stance would be clearly stated after its Central Executive Committee meeting, which would be held soon.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Regional/Lahore/10-Aug-2011/No-NPTI-understanding-on-new-provinces-Imran

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
message to imran khan...nawaz shareef is so stupid he will drown himself...please you dont have to split punjab to hurt him now,nawaz is so idiot he is drowning himelf ,,,biggest mistake of nawaz weas helping zerdari mafia to rule without any opposition ...this nawaz did under pressure from america and other powers to be ,but he thought that at end of zerdari rule i may be given rule...but now it seems that nawaz shareef will be unsucessful now in his childish dreams.

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
esa he hota hai , zalimon k khelaf ek din unky apny he awaz uthany lagg jaty hain

magar kia pata yee sir nara bazi hoo, agar itny he achy hain tu dafa kary muanfiq nawaz shrif koo or alag hoo jain yaa PTI main chaly jain , agar waqi watan ki mohabat ki khatir kar rahy hain. or agar sirf ohda naa milny k lyee kar rahy hain tu bhar main jesy jesa muanfiq leader wesy he muanfiq karkun
acha bhai ager shareef karachi maien zulam kar raha hay tu pher altaf kay karkun kab protest kar rahy haien altaf ka zulam etna kam ay kay en ko koi khatar maiennahi la raha ;)

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Oops, I think THIS is called democracy... not what raiwind circus shair is part of. Read the whole article if you want better understanding of IK's stance on the provinces.

The cricket-legend mentioned that his party’s stance would be clearly stated after its Central Executive Committee meeting, which would be held soon.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Regional/Lahore/10-Aug-2011/No-NPTI-understanding-on-new-provinces-Imran

mate, I Like your signature ...... keep it up ....:yes:

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
I have serious questions about the personality of imran khan due to the following reasons:-

1-His is confused in his own personality.He had all his colourfull life youth life in england especially most of his nights here spents dancing in clubs.Then he give examples of western democracy which is a crap and even people in west complaints that how it destroyed their family lives and peace.

2-B/c His own character is doubtfull ,thats why he never talked about ruling pakistan according to the Quran and Sunnah.The only solution to the problems of pakistan to rule according to Quran and Sunnah.But He knows according to Quran and Sunnah the person who would rule must have a neat and clean character.

3-He talks using cheap language against other pakistani politicians where he himself is not able to declare his own daughter in public and accept it.

4-B/c He is mentally not solid ,we can expect anything abnormal from him.sometimes big u turns .one day talk about one thing and next day completly different and always giving examples of west.

5-Pakistan is destroyed b/c western powers wants to enforce western agenda in pakistani and imran khan wants the same thats why west is supporting him now to give more coverage in media etc.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear before talking about any1 character look into your character - acting like a puppet, a cyber LOTA. 2day NS is good next day IK is best, make ur mind, grow up and think like a gentleman and an educated person. Give me one reason which compeled u to leave NS and go to PTI. Do not talk about past as that has gone - Khuda bhee mistakes maaf kar deta hey hum to phir insaan hein. Agar past mein hee rehna hey tu phir IK ka past tu NS sey ziyada kharab hey.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

NS kay against to koi bhi nahin
josh mein unkay khilaf naarey lug gaye..its democracy
Kal ko ulag ho jatein gay...Yeh jumhuriat ka hussan hoga.

||columbus||

Councller (250+ posts)
My dear before talking about any1 character look into your character - acting like a puppet, a cyber LOTA. 2day NS is good next day IK is best, make ur mind, grow up and think like a gentleman and an educated person. Give me one reason which compeled u to leave NS and go to PTI. Do not talk about past as that has gone - Khuda bhee mistakes maaf kar deta hey hum to phir insaan hein. Agar past mein hee rehna hey tu phir IK ka past tu NS sey ziyada kharab hey.

ok i will construct an argument in hopes of reaching to you, shaayad aap ko circus ka shair wala comment pasand nahin aya.. ok i retract that. ok lets discuss why go with IK rather than NS. Lets put aside the corruption cases of Nawaz. I am in no position to say if he indeed do corruption or not. Lets focus on his first and second terms in power. Roads and fancy schmancies is what is used to win public over because it is what our public sees and understands... if he was sincere with the country he would have done one thing. Formation of an independent body to probe corruption cases... instead of talking about this now he goes on to introduce yellow cab scheme for BA grads reformed to metric pass... seriously? Then he makes baseless accusation that IK is working on zardari agenda/ ISI agenda... did you see the swift transition between ISI agenda to Zardari agenda in the statements? Next order of business. Look at the situation of Punjab. Tell me if its any better than it was before. In simple terms if you understand... NS is called chala huwa kartoos with no offence intended... i could not come up with a better one. IK is untested and is working on national agenda with promises of rule of law and an independent organization to pursue corruption cases... lets hear why NS still has your support.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have serious questions about the personality of imran khan due to the following reasons:-

1-His is confused in his own personality.He had all his colourfull life youth life in england especially most of his nights here spents dancing in clubs.Then he give examples of western democracy which is a crap and even people in west complaints that how it destroyed their family lives and peace.

2-B/c His own character is doubtfull ,thats why he never talked about ruling pakistan according to the Quran and Sunnah.The only solution to the problems of pakistan to rule according to Quran and Sunnah.But He knows according to Quran and Sunnah the person who would rule must have a neat and clean character.

3-He talks using cheap language against other pakistani politicians where he himself is not able to declare his own daughter in public and accept it.

4-B/c He is mentally not solid ,we can expect anything abnormal from him.sometimes big u turns .one day talk about one thing and next day completly different and always giving examples of west.

5-Pakistan is destroyed b/c western powers wants to enforce western agenda in pakistani and imran khan wants the same thats why west is supporting him now to give more coverage in media etc.

Issy post ko her thread mein duhraney se iski ehmiat burrhey gi nahin
Like I said purrhtay jayeay aur ruddi ki tokri mein phenktay jayeay.

Note: 007, NS asked you to write a new post for each thread. I am afraid by
repeating it, it will still be considered one post and you will be paid for one.
I am sure you will write a new one for the next thread.