Pervez Musharraf Ka Karnamey, video on Mush achievements.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i like you, you are really innocent, Nawaz bhai khuub faida utha rahe hen aap jese masuum loogon se, bohot injection lagai hen aap ko, oor ab aik injection phir araha he Raymon Davis ka, jo ke Nawaz bhai aap ko lagane waale hen, islie tayyar hojain
Islam sae ghadari by who? Who attacked the mosque, and killed Pakistani people list go on?

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
i like you, you are really innocent, Nawaz bhai khuub faida utha rahe hen aap jese masuum loogon se, bohot injection lagai hen aap ko, oor ab aik injection phir araha he Raymon Davis ka, jo ke Nawaz bhai aap ko lagane waale hen, islie tayyar hojain
You see with one eye. You are condemning Nawaz Shareef for what he may do. But you are not ready to condemn Musharraf for having done similar stuff.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)

Mian Sahib can give us any injection for better future of Pakistani people. That is waht real leaders do give injection to innocent people and not innocent, so they know who is "ghadar and who is their leader". More injection, better Pakistan, its ok with me.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
You see with one eye. You are condemning Nawaz Shareef for what he may do. But you are not ready to condemn Musharraf for having done similar stuff.

It is called their eyes do not see, and their ears do not hear, and their hearts are like stone. An other term "bhatka huwa loug hae yea", off the track, from the path.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan right now got the higest forigen Reserves in History does that mean zardari rocks?