Pervez Musharraf Ka Karnamey, video on Mush achievements.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Mushkee followers watach this video and please change your party.:)

Ab baja na band, meraseuoo ka. Leave your Chuk #420 of Mushkaa wala, and come to my Chuk Please. PEACE.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Real face of Liberals and Seculars - Slaves of West.

Secular extremist privileged class of Terrorist States. Promoting Extremism in Pakistan.

Last edited:

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
dingong dingdong

Musharaf is responsible for Kargil Failure, Removing a Democratic Prime Minister, Laal Masjid Massacre, Sacking Judiciary, Imposing Emergency Rule, Media Curbs, Missing Persons Including Dr Afia and Disgracing our National Hero Dr A Q Khan!! Why Memories of Enlightened People Like You are so Weak??

Ab raat ka 12 hoe gae haee, I am going to take some rest you keep defending your leader Mush.

Adeel

Founder
That is just devastating. Jinn logoon ne ye zulm kia hai, kia woh sochtey nahi ke aik din Allah ko jawab deina hai.

I have no words, how I feel right now :(

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
dingdong dingdong
Musharaf is responsible for Kargil Failure, Removing a Democratic Prime Minister, Laal Masjid Massacre, Sacking Judiciary, Imposing Emergency Rule, Media Curbs, Missing Persons Including Dr Afia and Disgracing our National Hero Dr A Q Khan!! Why Memories of Enlightened People Like You are so Weak??

Ab raat ka 12 hoe gae haee, I am going to take some rest you keep defending your leader Mush.

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)

Ab baja na band, meraseuoo ka. Leave your Chuk #420 of Mushkaa wala, and come to my Chuk Please. PEACE.

Bht Zalam loag hai yeh sub. . . Allah kary yeh Zameen phatay ore yeh sub manhoos ore zalam Load os main dhuns jaein. . .jo saray aam aik larky ko Nanga karty hain orer marty hain . . .ore ortoun ka ahtram nahy karty. . . .es Musharraf ko to Allah es Dunya main he Pouchy ore dakhay es ka Injam

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not able to sleep after watching this video, I cried and made duwa (prayer) to Allah S.W.T, please save us and our kids from this kind of leadership. I have question for every member and guest of this forum and every Pakistani, do you want to give your kids this kind of leadership and this kind of future, I say no, If your answer is no, then please say no to Mush.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kia salmaan taseer ko ye law kala nahi lagta tha or us ne mush ko kiyoon push up nahi kia..................................about this zulm.........................

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not able to sleep after watching this video, I cried and made duwa (prayer) to Allah S.W.T, please save us and our kids from this kind of leadership. I have question for every member and guest of this forum and every Pakistani, do you want to give your kids this kind of leadership and this kind of future, I say no, If your answer is no, then please say no to Mush.
Yes i want my kid to be riaed under teh leadership of musharraf and the only motivation i have left to go back to pakistan if musharraf goes back as a leader or imran khan has become the PM. I cannot call nawajjaa or zardari as my PM. A country that constantly gives votes to these thugs is a sinking ship

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)

ya allah tu mushraf ka anjam bhi taseer ki tarah ka kar aamiem sum aamien

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
dingong dingdong

Tumhara baap, bhai, beta ya tum khud ghaib ho jayo aur tumhari maa, behen, biwi ya beti isi tarha roads par khwar hon aur tumharay betay ko bhi isi tarha nanga kar diya jaye to phir main dekhoon ga ke kaisay tum DING DONG kartay ho. Beghairti ki bhi koi had hoti hay.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kia salmaan taseer ko ye law kala nahi lagta tha or us ne mush ko kiyoon push up nahi kia..................................about this zulm.........................

Woh khud is zulm ka hissa tha. Allah karay Musharraf ka Taseer se bhi bura anjaam ho ta ke baki extremists ko sabaq milay ke qaum se ghaddari ki kia saza hoti hay.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes i want my kid to be riaed under teh leadership of musharraf and the only motivation i have left to go back to pakistan if musharraf goes back as a leader or imran khan has become the PM. I cannot call nawajjaa or zardari as my PM. A country that constantly gives votes to these thugs is a sinking ship

You are either retarted or you got benefits from Mushi traitor. Forget about going to Pakistan because your shaitan boss is not going there. Why don't you send your kid to bigger shaitan (Bushi is Mushi's boss) for BETTER training?

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The way they treated this kid is shameful................ perfect recipe to turn an innocent kid into a suicide bomber. Musharraf apnay Kutoon kay saath kutoon ki si zindagi basar kar raha hay aur Allah is ko Budtareen maut dayga.