Pervez Musharraf Ka Karnamey, video on Mush achievements.

Romy_102

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mush used army against his people and country, example Lal Mosque of Islamabad, Pakistan. Now you tell me how is the rating for Mush, the way he did business in Pakistan, he even took the respected Pak army with him. But now we have Raja Sahib as army chief and army is not under "Mush ghadar" we will be ok.

LAL MOSQUE OPERATION WAS THE RIGHT THING THEY WERE EXTREMISTS AND THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED.. PARHE LIKHON KO YE BAAT SAMJH AATI HAI USKI WAJA SE ECONOMY KITNI ACHI THI AUR UNHI LOGON KI RATING KI ZARURAT HAI LASSI PINE WALON KI NAHE [hilar] PLUS ACCORDING TO WIKILEAKS ARMY DONT LIKE THIS FARIG UL BAAL NAWAZ SHARIF [hilar]

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
LAL MOSQUE OPERATION WAS THE RIGHT THING THEY WERE EXTREMISTS AND THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED.. PARHE LIKHON KO YE BAAT SAMJH AATI HAI USKI WAJA SE ECONOMY KITNI ACHI THI AUR UNHI LOGON KI RATING KI ZARURAT HAI LASSI PINE WALON KI NAHE [hilar] PLUS ACCORDING TO WIKILEAKS ARMY DONT LIKE THIS FARIG UL BAAL NAWAZ SHARIF [hilar]

Do you know what does extremists mean? Are you saying that everyone in the world should kill extremists and what is the criteria for it? Do you know that killing of one person is same as, killing the all of the humanity and is that ok in your book or Mush book? If you think that educated people like to kill then you and Mush both are wrong. The economy is an other topic, but I will take care of that for you too. The economy in the time of Mush was due to what Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib did and the projects that Mian Sahib started were finishing up in Mush time. But what Mush did in his 10 years is effecting us now, why because it takes time to see the effect of what the govt did. What Mian Sahib is doing now will show real outcome in 2014-2016 or so. I have lot more to say on economy but this should enough for now. What Mush did with educated people of Pakistan we all now that, example lawyers of Pakistan, I still see the blood on their faces. Who is wikileaks? Wikishookeee ;) leaks is a weapon of war to divide people and nations, and I do not give it any credit what so ever. It is people of Pakistan need to love or like the leaders not just the army, Pak army does not need to love leaders they just need to respect and work for people of Pakistan and protect Pakistani land. I have some pics for you to watch from Mush time to show you what he did to educated people of Pakistan.

images

images

images

images

images

Romy_102

Do you know what does extremists mean? Are you saying that everyone in the world should kill extremists and what is the criteria for it? Do you know that killing of one person is same as, killing the all of the humanity and is that ok in your book or Mush book? If you think that educated people like to kill then you and Mush both are wrong. The economy is an other topic, but I will take care of that for you too. The economy in the time of Mush was due to what Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib did and the projects that Mian Sahib started were finishing up in Mush time. But what Mush did in his 10 years is effecting us now, why because it takes time to see the effect of what the govt did. What Mian Sahib is doing now will show real outcome in 2014-2016 or so. I have lot more to say on economy but this should enough for now. What Mush did with educated people of Pakistan we all now that, example lawyers of Pakistan, I still see the blood on their faces. Who is wikileaks? Wikishookeee ;) leaks is a weapon of war to divide people and nations, and I do not give it any credit what so ever. It is people of Pakistan need to love or like the leaders not just the army, Pak army does not need to love leaders they just need to respect and work for people of Pakistan and protect Pakistani land. I have some pics for you to watch from Mush time to show you what he did to educated people of Pakistan.

images

images

images

images

images

YES OFCOURSE EXTREMISTS KO BITHA KAR CHAI NAHE PILA SAKTAY AUR TV PAR YE BAAT PROVED HAI KE LAL MOSQUE SE BAAT KARNE KI KAUSHISH KI GAYI THI UNHI KO KARNE KA SHAUQ NAHE THA KYUN KE WOH APKI TARAH UN PARH THE UNKO BAATON KI ZABAN KAHAN SAMJH AATI JAISE AP HAIN LATON KE BHOOT BATON SE TO MANEN GE NAHE.. NAWAZ FARIG UL BAAL KE KISI PROJECT KA KOI HATH NAHE THA REHNE DE KOI MEDIA MAIN AKE PROVE HUI NAHE BAAT BUS DINGEN MARNA SHURU AUR RAHI BAAT JUDGES KI TO WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT DIS 1992 MA PARLIAMENT KI TOR PHOR BY PML N AUR ISKE ILAWA YE GIVING THREATS TO EXPRESS NEWS AUR GALIYAN DETE HO MEDIA KO SUGAR SCANDAL TUM LOGON KA TUMAHRE PML N LOG MUJRA DEKH RAHAY HAIN YE TO HAAL HAI TUM LOGON KA ARMY KI IZAT TUM LOG NAHE KARTAY SARI PARTIES BURI TUM LOGON KO LAGTI HAI MULK KE MAFAD KI EK CHIZ TO HAI NAHE TUM LOGON MAIN THORI SI SHARAM HAI TO KAM SE KAM FARIG UL BAAL KI PARTY CHOR KA APNI BANA LO ITNA YAQEEN HAI ISSE ACHI AUR IMANDAR BANAO GE

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
@all Mushkees and rony_102 times.

You did not answer to Qs I have for you on Mush ka karnamey on post# 222 and you have started an other thhread with in the thread. You should open new thread on PMLN. My thread is on Mush not sugur and mujra. I gave you live action pic to see what Mush did. How can you defend or justify what he did? After all he is kicked out of Pakistan for ever.

Romy_102

@all mushkees and rony_102 times.

you did not answer to qs i have for you on mush ka karnamey on post# 222 and you have started an other thhread with in the thread. You should open new thread on pmln. My thread is on mush not sugur and mujra. I gave you live action pic to see what mush did. How can you defend or justify what he did? After all he is kicked out of pakistan for ever.

i have started this thread beacause m not like u..u have interests to pin point each and everyone such as pti, mush, mqm and etc etc just for a show off and sitting in opposition for giving the proof that we are good actors plz try us in movies!! M an ordinary guy a pakistani not like u a pmlnastani m only interested in exposing one of the corrupt, tax chor, bank loans pay karne hain, sugar chor, mujra dekhne walay, army se nafrat karne walay, cheaters vote nahe miltay to public ko mar kar vote dalte hain, media ko dhamkiyan dete hain, court ka scandal tak samne hai judge ko phone kar ke apni marzi ke faisalay karwa rahay ho!! Biggest fraud = pml (n)..

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
i have started this thread beacause m not like u..u have interests to pin point each and everyone such as pti, mush, mqm and etc etc just for a show off and sitting in opposition for giving the proof that we are good actors plz try us in movies!! M an ordinary guy a pakistani not like u a pmlnastani m only interested in exposing one of the corrupt, tax chor, bank loans pay karne hain, sugar chor, mujra dekhne walay, army se nafrat karne walay, cheaters vote nahe miltay to public ko mar kar vote dalte hain, media ko dhamkiyan dete hain, court ka scandal tak samne hai judge ko phone kar ke apni marzi ke faisalay karwa rahay ho!! Biggest fraud = pml (n)..

So you agree with me on Mush ghadar ka karnamey or you just want to run away from the topic? I did not get your answer on post #222 yet!

Romy_102

So you agree with me on Mush ghadar ka karnamey or you just want to run away from the topic? I did not get your answer on post #222 yet!

i have alreayd replied m and ordinary person and a Pakistani.. m talking about ur party if u have nothing to reply for ur party u r using the same tricks.. haha i know u dont have any answers to my lots and lots of question because for the people of Pakistan u and ur lassi walas have nothing to do.. u all are ghaddars and cheaters.. waise bhi zyada din tikne ke chances hain nahe 250 ke qareeb seats thin tum logon ki aur ab kuch 52 ho gayin hain [hilar] aur woh bhi everyone knows ke cheating kar ke warna to sare votes PTI ko mil rahay thay!!

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
i have alreayd replied m and ordinary person and a Pakistani.. m talking about ur party if u have nothing to reply for ur party u r using the same tricks.. haha i know u dont have any answers to my lots and lots of question because for the people of Pakistan u and ur lassi walas have nothing to do.. u all are ghaddars and cheaters.. waise bhi zyada din tikne ke chances hain nahe 250 ke qareeb seats thin tum logon ki aur ab kuch 52 ho gayin hain [hilar] aur woh bhi everyone knows ke cheating kar ke warna to sare votes PTI ko mil rahay thay!!

PTI not mushkee party, and post #222 still have few Qs for you, since you said it is ok to kill extremists, and I posted those Qs in that relation, why and what is the critaria, please go back and look at those Qs or just run away from the post, thanks?

Romy_102

PTI not mushkee party, and post #222 still have few Qs for you, since you said it is ok to kill extremists, and I posted those Qs in that relation, why and what is the critaria, please go back and look at those Qs or just run away from the post, thanks?

EVEN I ASKED YOU SO MANY QUESTION'S ABOUT YOUR SHAHBAZ SHARIF SEX SCANDAL?? IN OTHER POST I HAVE ASKED EVEN MORE QUESTIONS WHICH YOU ARE QUOTING TO DO U HAVE ANY REPLY TO THAT?? I SHOULD CONSIDER THAT A PML NASTANI CANNOT DEFEND HIS FRAUD COUNTRY AGAINST A PAKISTANI RIGTH?? IF U HAVE ANSWERS TO THAT SO REPLY OTHER WISE LEAVE THANX :p AND AS FAR IS JUDGES ARE CONCERN MY FRIEND IS A LAWYER.. HE ALWAYS SUPPORTS MUSHRAFF.. AND THE TRUTH IS DUNYA KE KISI MULK MAIN LAWYERS POLITICS NAHE USE KARTAY YAHAN HUI FARIG UL BAAL KI WAJA SE APNE PROTESTORS KO JAISE PAISE DETE HO WAISE PAISE DIYE TUM LOGON NE TAQE KHUN KHARABA KARWA SAKE PAKISTANIYO KA AUR JO JUNGLE KA QANOON TUM LOGON KA RAYAJ KARNA HAI AUR QAYAM KIYA HUA HAI WOH QAYAM HAI BHI RAHE AUR JAISE TUM LOG ADALTON KE SATH KHELTE HO KHELTE RAHO.. HUM PAKISTANIYO KO ROTI CHAHYE SUKUN CHAHYE JO HUMEN US WAQT THA AUR AJ NAHE HAI JAB SE TUM AUR TUMAHRA FARIG UL BAAL AYA HAI.. YE 18 19 TARMIM YE TUMAHRE JUDGES IN KA TUM HI ACHAR DALO BETH KAR KYUN BIJLI PANI GAS ROTI CHAHYE HUM PAKISTANIYO KO YEH NAHE KYUN KE HUMARAY PASS YEH MULK HI HAI PML N KE LOGON KI TARAH LOOTI HUI DOLAT CORRUPTION CHEATING YE SAB KUCH NAHE HAI.. ABHI BHI GERAT HAI TO APNI PARTY BANA LO FARIG UL BAAL SE ACHI BANA LO GE

Last edited:

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
EVEN I ASKED YOU SO MANY QUESTION'S ABOUT YOUR SHAHBAZ SHARIF SEX SCANDAL?? IN OTHER POST I HAVE ASKED EVEN MORE QUESTIONS WHICH YOU ARE QUOTING TO DO U HAVE ANY REPLY TO THAT?? I SHOULD CONSIDER THAT A PML NASTANI CANNOT DEFEND HIS FRAUD COUNTRY AGAINST A PAKISTANI RIGTH?? IF U HAVE ANSWERS TO THAT SO REPLY OTHER WISE LEAVE THANX :p AND AS FAR IS JUDGES ARE CONCERN MY FRIEND IS A LAWYER.. HE ALWAYS SUPPORTS MUSHRAFF.. AND THE TRUTH IS DUNYA KE KISI MULK MAIN LAWYERS POLITICS NAHE USE KARTAY YAHAN HUI FARIG UL BAAL KI WAJA SE APNE PROTESTORS KO JAISE PAISE DETE HO WAISE PAISE DIYE TUM LOGON NE TAQE KHUN KHARABA KARWA SAKE PAKISTANIYO KA AUR JO JUNGLE KA QANOON TUM LOGON KA RAYAJ KARNA HAI AUR QAYAM KIYA HUA HAI WOH QAYAM HAI BHI RAHE AUR JAISE TUM LOG ADALTON KE SATH KHELTE HO KHELTE RAHO.. HUM PAKISTANIYO KO ROTI CHAHYE SUKUN CHAHYE JO HUMEN US WAQT THA AUR AJ NAHE HAI JAB SE TUM AUR TUMAHRA FARIG UL BAAL AYA HAI.. YE 18 19 TARMIM YE TUMAHRE JUDGES IN KA TUM HI ACHAR DALO BETH KAR KYUN BIJLI PANI GAS ROTI CHAHYE HUM PAKISTANIYO KO YEH NAHE KYUN KE HUMARAY PASS YEH MULK HI HAI PML N KE LOGON KI TARAH LOOTI HUI DOLAT CORRUPTION CHEATING YE SAB KUCH NAHE HAI.. ABHI BHI GERAT HAI TO APNI PARTY BANA LO FARIG UL BAAL SE ACHI BANA LO GE

Since your friend is a lawyer tell him to denfend Mush when he comes to Pakistan. The lawyers of Pakistan protested for Justice system of Pakistan, which Mush try to destroy with his bathroom emergency. Your leader is nothing but emergency, emergency and emergency. My party is for the Pakistani people, and if they want some other party or leader then they are welcome. But I still have some Qs waiting for you or your leader Mush in post #222.

Romy_102

Since your friend is a lawyer tell him to denfend Mush when he comes to Pakistan. The lawyers of Pakistan protested for Justice system of Pakistan, which Mush try to destroy with his bathroom emergency. Your leader is nothing but emergency, emergency and emergency. My party is for the Pakistani people, and if they want some other party or leader then they are welcome. But I still have some Qs waiting for you or your leader Mush in post #222.

HEY CRYING BABY... FIRST OF ALL THERE WILL BE NO CASE AGAINST MUSHRAFF THAT WILL BE ONLY IN UR DREAMZ.. AND U HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS IN POST NO 230 (SHAHBAZ SEX SCANDAL, TAX CHORI, CORRUPTION, SUGAR SCANDAL, MUJRAS) THERE ARE MORE IN OTHER ONES IF U HAVE REPLY FOR THEM M WAITING ON THIS THREAD IF U CAN REPLY THEM OTHERWISE LEAVE CRY BABY AND HAVE SOME MILAWATI LASSI [hilar] AND I AM SURE EVEN IN UR NEXT REPLY U CANNOT GIVE REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS BECUASE U DONT HAVE ANY REPLY TO THE QUESTIONS OF PAKISTANI PEOPLE IMRAN KHAN TALKS ABOUT AIHTASAB IF FARIG UL BAAL HAS GUTS TO DO IT TELL HIM TO COME ON TELEVISION AND CHALLENGE IMRAN KHAN!! MORE OVER DUNYA MAIN LEADERS CONFERENCE HOTI HAI TO WAHAN IMRAN KHAN KO BULAYA JATA HAI BEACUSE THEY DO NOT CONSIDER UR LASSI WALA AS A LEADER!!

Last edited:

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
@rony_102

Your Qs, "SHAHBAZ SEX SCANDAL, TAX CHORI, CORRUPTION, SUGAR SCANDAL, MUJRAS"

My Jawab: S is good, but sex scandal is not. Paying tax is good, but tax chori like Mush is not. Coorruption is bad, but for Mush it is good. Eat less sugar is good, but sugar scandal to eat more like Mush does in his sharab is not. Mujras are not good, but "Mush says it is how you become ROSHAN KHAAL".

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
i don't care what Shehbaz do privately, offcourse he has right to join mujra group or whatever, abee magar insaan ka khun to na chuus
@rony_102

Your Qs, "SHAHBAZ SEX SCANDAL, TAX CHORI, CORRUPTION, SUGAR SCANDAL, MUJRAS"

My Jawab: S is good, but sex scandal is not. Paying tax is good, but tax chori like Mush is not. Coorruption is bad, but for Mush it is good. Eat less sugar is good, but sugar scandal to eat more like Mush does in his sharab is not. Mujras are not good, but "Mush says it is how you become ROSHAN KHAAL".

Romy_102

My Jawab: S is good, but sex scandal is good for Shahbaz Sharif. Paying tax is good, but tax chori like Sharif Family is v good. Coorruption is bad, but for Farig Ul Baal it is good. Eat less sugar is good, but sugar scandal to eat more like Sharif does in his Lassi is not. Mujras are not good, but "PML N workers says it is how you become ROSHAN KHYAAL".

VERY GOOD REPLY (clap)

Romy_102

Now, what is your answer to Qs in post#222?

REPLY MENE DE DIYA HAI PATA NAHE KIA SUNNA HAI KHER TUMAHRA REPLY BHT SOLID HAI
Originally Posted by ourpakistan My Jawab: S is good, but sex scandal is good for Shahbaz Sharif. Paying tax is good, but tax chori like Sharif Family is v good. Coorruption is bad, but for Farig Ul Baal it is good. Eat less sugar is good, but sugar scandal to eat more like Sharif does in his Lassi is not. Mujras are not good, but "PML N workers says it is how you become ROSHAN KHYAAL". [hilar]

Romy_102

My Jawab: S is good, but sex scandal is good for Shahbaz Sharif. Paying tax is good, but tax chori like Sharif Family is v good. Coorruption is bad, but for Farig Ul Baal it is good. Eat less sugar is good, but sugar scandal to eat more like Sharif does in his Lassi is not. Mujras are not good, but "PML N workers says it is how you become ROSHAN KHYAAL".

YE JAWAB SAB SE BEST HAI YAR [hilar]