Pervez Musharraf Ka Karnamey, video on Mush achievements.

Romy_102

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My Jawab: S is good, but sex scandal is good for Shahbaz Sharif. Paying tax is good, but tax chori like Sharif Family is v good. Coorruption is bad, but for Farig Ul Baal it is good. Eat less sugar is good, but sugar scandal to eat more like Sharif does in his Lassi is not. Mujras are not good, but "PML N workers says it is how you become ROSHAN KHYAAL".

GUD JAWAB (clap)

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
I want to reveal a secret, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib sae jalnay walay many shatans hae, even many of anti-Pakistan elements, because he is power of Pakistani people given by Allah S.W.T and he does not need to sell his country to make living. I have info from anti-Pakistan elements agent, top agent, they hate democracy when leaders like Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib are leading, because they can not buy their faith. Do not play with people faith you will be ok.

Romy_102

I want to reveal a secret, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib sae jalnay wala koi bhi nahe hae, even many of anti-Pakistan elementsare not interested, because he is power of Raiwand people given by Allah S.W.T and he does need to sell for sure Pakistan to make his living upto more higher standards. I am an anti-Pakistan element agent, a top agent, i hate democracy when lassi walas like Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib are not leading, because they can sell their country anytime as they did before. We will play with people faith Pakistan will be gone.

YES I KNOW THIS THING [hilar]

Last edited:

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharaf was a curse on pakistan !The reall irony is that people who supported and was part of all his crimes is now siting and trying to destablize democracy . i have come to know that army dictatorship is destruction for pakistan and these generals are curse on pakistan

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
The way they treated this kid is shameful................ perfect recipe to turn an innocent kid into a suicide bomber. Musharraf apnay Kutoon kay saath kutoon ki si zindagi basar kar raha hay aur Allah is ko Budtareen maut dayga.

yehi tu dukh hai k mush is enjoying in england and his kutey( chaudries , shiekh rashid , mubashir luckman , altaf hussain etc) are also njoying and unfortunately our army is petting them

Romy_102

I want to reveal a secret, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib sae jalnay wala koi bhi nahe hae, even many of anti-Pakistan elementsare not interested, because he is power of Raiwand people given by Allah S.W.T and he does need to sell for sure Pakistan to make his living upto more higher standards. I am an anti-Pakistan element agent, a top agent, i hate democracy when lassi walas like Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Sahib are not leading, because they can sell their country anytime as they did before. We will play with people faith Pakistan will be gone. .

OH YES BEING A PML N WORKER XCEPTING THE TRUTH AGAINST YOU IS APPRECIATED [hilar]

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Musharraf is the leader for all pakistanis and he is also your leader, forget Nawaz and join our group, warna tu bhi maara jai ga apne leaderon ke haathon, oor tere leader maren ge mere haathon, islie sudhar ja
Watch the video on page#1 and 2 you will see the so called "savior" achievements.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Musharraf is the leader for all pakistanis and he is also your leader, forget Nawaz and join our group, warna tu bhi maara jai ga apne leaderon ke haathon, oor tere leader maren ge mere haathon, islie sudhar ja

Mushkee dhumkee does not work on me, because I belive in Allah S.W.T is the one above all, and I do not follow people that say "if I am not in power in Pakistan, then Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz" that is shirk. He needs to stop saying that. Allah S.W.T has given us many other good leaders that can lead the country and work for Pakistani people. Now, forget Mush and join an other good party, "warna tu bhi maara jai ga apne leaderon ke haathon", islie sudhar jaa.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
abe shirk ki apni definition bhi tu ne banali, dingdong, dingdong nahi bhulna, u know, khatree ki ghanti :)
Mushkee dhumkee does not work on me, because I belive in Allah S.W.T is the one above all, and I do not follow people that say "if I am not in power in Pakistan, then Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz" that is shirk. He needs to stop saying that. Allah S.W.T has given us many other good leaders that can lead the country and work for Pakistani people. Now, forget Mush and join an other good party, "warna tu bhi maara jai ga apne leaderon ke haathon", islie sudhar jaa.

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Mush achievements that make him hide under the table, I looked at few current videos in which Mush was not seen. Can someone put a video of him, where people through shoe at him, Please. Thanks.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
abe Islam se bhi ghaddari, abe Salman Taserr ke Qatil ko hero banane waali qoom ke bashinde, Jaag Punjabi Jaag, warna is dafa lage gi kut teri, islie Jaag, warna Captain Safdar, Ishaq Dar jese loog apas me shadia kar kar ke minister ban jain ge oor tum jese loog yunhi internet oor street pe Nawazu Shehbazu ke gun gaate reh jao ge, hahahahahahahahha:P
Yes, it is shirk to say that I am the only one (MUSH) in Pakistan, if not me then PAKISTAN?

ourpakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
abe Islam se bhi ghaddari, abe Salman Taserr ke Qatil ko hero banane waali qoom ke bashinde, Jaag Punjabi Jaag, warna is dafa lage gi kut teri, islie Jaag, warna Captain Safdar, Ishaq Dar jese loog apas me shadia kar kar ke minister ban jain ge oor tum jese loog yunhi internet oor street pe Nawazu Shehbazu ke gun gaate reh jao ge, hahahahahahahahha:P

Islam sae ghadari by who? Who attacked the mosque, and killed Pakistani people list go on?