Legendary song (DIL DIL PAKISTAN) at Number 3 on BBC World Top Ten Charts

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
A proud moment I suppose....

VITAL SIGNS makes it there! (clap)(clap)

8916199aa343794058cf66314a4c8b00.jpg

Source

522d17dd76f28141a33acc5706fb664a.jpg

mahmoodsani

Councller (250+ posts)
well i agree with that.....that songs should be at first...not after the vande mataram.that song does not have good tone how can that be on no 2 this polling is wrong...dil dil pakistan is much than that

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ironic side of the story is that the band doesn't exist anymore while I don't think either of these sing songs anymore.

Salman was last in Junoon, don't think he became sole while I'm not sure where Rohail has gone.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well i agree with that.....that songs should be at first...not after the vande mataram.that song does not have good tone how can that be on no 2 this polling is wrong...dil dil pakistan is much than that

More indians voting on the net?

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
Ironic side of the story is that the band doesn't exist anymore while I don't think either of these sing songs anymore.

Salman was last in Junoon, don't think he became sole while I'm not sure where Rohail has gone.
Since Vital Signs disbanded ten years ago, Rohail's portfolio has grown in leaps and bounds. As the CEO of Pyramid Productions, Rohail made his mark on the production industry in Pakistan. His relationship with Pepsi Cola International grew with television shows such as 'Pepsi Inside Edge' for cricket fans, and the local talent hunt 'Pepsi Battle of the Bands.' His credibility as a creative producer extended to a range of multinational clients from Levers, Nestle, Benson & Hedges, and Citibank to local giants like Rafhan and Habib Bank. Pyramid Productions grew from a $200,000 company in 1997 to a $4 million company in 2003.
In 2003 he produced an album featuring Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, nephew of the legendary Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. A number one hit in India ensued, bringing Rohail back into the limelight.
He is one of the finest music producers in Pakistan. He is the man behind Coke Studio, which is known as one of the best music shows produced in Pakistan.

Sourse: wikipedia.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)

Sach poocho to mujhe 1st wala song bi oi itna khas nhe laga,
DIL DIL PAKISTAN ki kya baat hein,