Javed Ahmad Ghamdi Threads - Collection

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Second coming of jesus disputed by ghamdi

s043v061.gif

61. And lo! verily there is knowledge of the Hour. So doubt ye not concerning it, but
follow Me. This is the right path.
Yusuf Ali
61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore
have no doubt about the (Hour) but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

This is from the links you provided us, can you please explain on these.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes, This is one of the many links contained in my post and my point is that """IT IS THE ONLY VERSE" where someone like Yusuf Ali has given the meaning "sign" which is totally and absolutely wrong. and about word "Innhaou" I have already given you different meaning in my previous post.
waslaam

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)

babadeena said:
Yes, This is one of the many links contained in my post and my point is that """IT IS THE ONLY VERSE" where someone like Yusuf Ali has given the meaning "sign" which is totally and absolutely wrong. and about word "Innhaou" I have already given you different meaning in my previous post.
waslaam

We are discussing the over all meaning of the verse, ILM and inahu mean alot of different things depending on the context and surroudning words but what do they mean here , that is the question. PS who is Yusuf Ali and why are there two translations given and which is the universally accepted one.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

We are discussing the over all meaning of the verse,
Rather we are discussing the over all meaning of the ONLY VERSE.

ILM and inahu mean alot of different things depending on the context and surroudning words
From whole of Quran, I have taken the word "ILM Sahat", provided with the
ready links. So context and surrounding words are also in those verses. Why only
in these verse it has to be the "sign of Hour", instead of "Knowledge of Hour".

PS who is Yusuf Ali and why are there two translations given and which is the universally accepted one.

Some webs contain many translations from different authors. So this is also the case.
PS: I repeat again: in Quran almost all words have been repeated, is there any other place where the word "Ilm" has been translated as "sign" except in this verse. The Answer is NO, NO, NO NO. That conveys everything that the word "sign" has been inscribed only by those who were influenced by their pre-conceived faith.

waslaam

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Isa (as) was bashar (Motral), he used to eat normal food.
No one has been declared Immortal before our Prophet(PBUH) arrival.
Therefore, the second time coming of Jesus is a question-mark, only
Allah knows the best, towards HIM is the recourse.

waslaam

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

furry87 said:
Agreed the quran does not say anything about jesus's coming, but what would u like to say about the different accepted hadiths and the fact Dr israr mentioned about jesus talking till manhood or 40 years old or what the word kahulat means and what it stands for. And what would you like to say to those who say the Israelites and their descendants must perish as those nations before them who rejected their messenger.

We do not know how old he was when he died.
Maybe he was 40 years or more. Dr. Israr thinks he was 33 because it is written in the Bible.
Some say that Jesus fled and went to look for lost sheep of Israel, when Jews tried to crucify him. But it is only speculations, no one knows for sure.

The Jews who denied Jesus perished long ago. And they were punished by the Romans.
Their temple was destroyed and they were exiled.
But the Jews who live today deny our prophet(S) too,remembe? :)
Who says that they must die? Allah does not says so .

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

babadeena said:
The Qur'an does not mention only"he" it is the translater who understands it this way.The Qur'an says "innahu" or ????????? in arabic which can mean "he,it,this".Hence , it can't be jesus(AS).

Sorry Patriot Brother, "Innahu" has been translated in different way, somewhere it denotes noun and somewhere it is just "Indeed, No doubt, Lo etc".

Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah,
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps06/ch06v.html#72" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lo! the wrong doers will not be successful
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps07/ch07j.html#21" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So even on ""innahu", the views of those people are not convincing?
waslaam

Your are right brother, I agree with you [clap]

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

I like to share some of my feelings here after viewing some of the replies from those friends who consider the miraculous birth, life and disappearance of Jesus Alihi Salam as the figment of those minds which are heavily relied on the traditions and concepts of pagan Romans, Israelites and Magians. I think before replying to them there are some of the salient features about such persons who try to Rationalize every concept of faith according to the set parameters of intellect and logic;

Conflict between Rationalism & Religion

This is an age old conflict in between the religions and Abrahamic faiths are no exception to these controversies. The reformist movements in Judaism and Christianity are proofs of such conflict when the traditional mainstream clerics of those faiths faced the challenges from their own adherents who rightly so challenged the distortions of their faith & creed. Those distortions were the direct and indirect result of the suppressions and persecution of their tormentors and therefore the bulk of their religious corpus were lost and which was later retrieved by some of those individuals who based their content merely on speculations and remnants of those scrolls which they discovered from those regions where they were humiliated and punished (Dead sea scrolls for instance and the collection of Old & New Testaments are some of the prime examples here)

The same sort of co0nflict appeared from the matrix of the first bloody civil war of Islam when the group of deviant Muslims parted their ways from Imam Ali RA and thus laid the foundation of the first splinter group of Islam known as Kharajites. After them different groups appeared in Islamic era the likes of which we can see even in this age as well but let us just focus on that early era again and see the role of Mutazilites (The first group of Islam which aligned themselves towards rationalism and placed more emphasis on the strict logical and allegorical meanings of the Holy Quran and Hadith literature). Many of the proponents of rationalism in Islamic world in our age have their leanings and affiliations with that Mutazilite faction of Islam despite the fact that they received the deadliest blows from the traditionalist centuries ago by using their own methods of logic and reasoning in a subtle and refined manner. Here it is to be noted that traditionalist factions of Islam were also reputedly used to adhere to the realms of logic and rationality in their theological debates but they never relied too much on its validity in the interpretation of the holy corpus of Islam.

Modern Scientific Environment

The modern age of science & technology is partially responsible for that sort of behavior of those Muslims who are eager to view every precept and ideology of Islam under the strict framework of material sciences. Hence we have these wide scale misconceptions of physical evolution, denial of miracles and every such act or incident which does not conform to the confines of the material sciences of this current age. Like the denial of the miracles of Prophets such as Moses & Jesus Alihim Salam and Prophet Muhammad SAW (The famous miracle of the splitting of moon for instance) and the urge of the Messianic figures in all of these Abrahamic faiths to redeem those concerned faiths and to bring salvation and prosperity to their adherents. Not long ago the same material scientist used to uphold the concept of indestructibility of the matter like the sacred amulet but thanks to the Einsteinian Physics that myth and misconception has broken in the last century which has just passed few years ago. For them what matters is the realities of matter and anything else even the concepts of a religion has to conform to such strict framework or else they are just the amalgamation of speculative creed propagating by the blocked clergy of such faiths.

Now coming back to the main points of this discussion and I would like to wind up my discussion on this thread by presenting some of the Ayaats of Holy Quran which indirectly indicates that the second coming of Jesus PBUH is imminent and will serve as one of the major portent of last hour;

Surah Al Imran (3: 55): Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Notice the words that I will raise thee to Myself and will place your Believers (The scholars of Quran agree that here in true spirit Muslims are mentioned and on the loose side Christians as well) upon those who disbelieve (Meaning Jews who rejected Jesus AS during his blessed presence among them). For intelligent people here merely and indication is enough to state here that who are ruling the Jews ever since the disappearance of Jesus AS in the 30 C.E first the Romans (Who later converted to Christianity as a whole in 300 C.E) then the Greeks, Muslims and now in current age Christians of US & EU again are ruling the whole world to such extent that Jews have to rely heavily on their muscle and financial power to exists and survive in this world.

Surah Al Imran (3:56): "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

This Ayaat is self explanatory to those who still think that Allah will not punish the rejecters of His prophets in this world and here rejecters are addressed to the Jews again by the majority of Quranic scholars. Again the same principle would be applied here as I mentioned in my previous post that its a primordial condition that the Prophet of that nation would be present to see the end of his rejecters as evident from the stories of Prophet Noah, Aad, Saleh, Lut, Shoiab and Moses (To the Egyptian Pharaohs) Alihim Salam. So if that sunnah of Allah SWT can continue for those gigantic Prophets why not the same Sunnah (Divine Method) would be repeated here for the Jews?

Surah Al Imran (3:137): Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you: travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth.

Surah Qaf (50:36): But how many generations before them did We destroy (for their sins),- stronger in power than they? Then did they wander through the land: was there any place of escape (for them).

SUrah Al Ahzab (33:62) (Such was) the practice (approved) of Allah among those who lived aforetime: No change wilt thou find in the practice (approved) of Allah.

It should solidify someones creed and dogma that Allahs Sunah cant be changed and any nation dares to obstinately defy the message of their Rasools will be perished with no exception at all. Only a rejecter of Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet PBUH can afford to hold the opinion contrary to the above mentioned principles in the Ayaats of Holy Quran. Now lets see some more proofs from the Holy Quran which indirectly indicates the second coming of Prophet Jesus PBUH on this earth;

Surah Al Nisa (4:157): That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah. But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him no

Surah Al Nisa (4:158): Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise

Surah Al Nisa (4:159): And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them

The most important Ayaa for the discussed matter of this thread lies in 159 where it has been clearly and explicitly mentioned that any people of the book (We know who they are in our current context of the above mentioned Ayaats) would not face the Day of Judgment before His Death and so on. Now lets see in to this matter a bit closely did the Jews believed on Jesus AS before his disappearance or ascension from the earth? The answer is emphatically No and if its established that they rejected him then one can easily add this point that what about the Sunnah of Allah as mentioned in the above Ayaats of Holy Quran? Surely Jews will face the fate of ultimate destruction from Allah SWT until and unless they now accept the Prophet-hood of Muhammad PBUH as mentioned clearly in Bani Israel Surah of Holy Quran that Your Lord will again bestow His umpteenth mercy and blessing upon you if you avail this final chance. The possibility of this happening is similar to that premise that the arch Satan would declare truce from the animosity of Mankind in the near future. And for those cynical minds who would again refer this 159 Ayaa of Sura Nisa to the Holy Quran will have to take the context of its preceding Ayaats where again the subject matter is related to Prophet Jesus AS.

P.S: If some members here are insistent that the verses which are quoted above especially the 61th of Al Zukhruf and 159 of Nisa then I have to ask them that why Allah SWT has extensively used Kitaab for the Holy Quran whenever He wants to refer it for its readers. Why on such alien occasions the pronoun of Inahu and Inaa is referred to the Quran instead of Kitaab? For the people of conjecturing even the Sage Luqman did not have any remedy and medicine so what shall I do in this regard. Anyhow I will stick to the translation of Furry87 of Zukhrufs 61th Ayaa and would like to close my case here on this thread with this post its up to the people to believe it or not as I cant change their minds and line of thought.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

@ bret hawk

--Jazak-Allah khair brother [clap] all the dots need to be properly connected the way they appear and exist in The Holy Quran to comprehend and understand fully each and every Ayat of this divine and sacred book :)

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

How can one express one's point of view when your post will be deleted.
it is a one-sided forum where opinions different than som one from the moderators, will be deleted without explanation. What a shame. [anger]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes patriot i noticed that too , i wonder why...anyhoo i think the evidence as understood by us is inconclusive atleast to me ...I will accept or deny the hypothesis on the basis of what Surah Zukruf says and since there are extreme conradictions between the two translations presented in this post i will leave it for later. I think if we can figure out the correct and precise translation of verse 61 we will have the mystery solved since there are different bukari hadiths to go along with it. Also quoting the chain of these particular hadith would further strenghten Dr Isrars side but im kinda lazy now adays lol so someone else must do it.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

@ Bret Hawk,
Salaam,
No offense, but yur last post disappointed a lot. It is extraordinary lengthy without any logic and irrelevant totally. The verses have been quoted out of context and do not prove even nearer to that which is the topic i.e. "Second coming of Jesus....from Quran"

Now coming back to the main points of this discussion and I would like to wind up my discussion on this thread by presenting some of the Ayaats of Holy Quran which indirectly indicates that the second coming of Jesus PBUH is imminent and will serve as one of the major portent of last hour;

Surah Al Imran (3: 55): Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Notice the words that I will raise thee to Myself and will place your Believers (The scholars of Quran agree that here in true spirit Muslims are mentioned and on the loose side Christians as well) upon those who disbelieve (Meaning Jews who rejected Jesus AS during his blessed presence among them). For intelligent people here merely and indication is enough to state here that who are ruling the Jews ever since the disappearance of Jesus AS in the 30 C.E first the Romans (Who later converted to Christianity as a whole in 300 C.E) then the Greeks, Muslims and now in current age Christians of US & EU again are ruling the whole world to such extent that Jews have to rely heavily on their muscle and financial power to exists and survive in this world.

Surah Al Imran (3:56): "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

This Ayaat is self explanatory to those who still think that Allah will not punish the rejecters of His prophets in this world and here rejecters are addressed to the Jews again by the majority of Quranic scholars. Again the same principle would be applied here as I mentioned in my previous post that its a primordial condition that the Prophet of that nation would be present to see the end of his rejecters as evident from the stories of Prophet Noah, Aad, Saleh, Lut, Shoiab and Moses (To the Egyptian Pharaohs) Alihim Salam. So if that sunnah of Allah SWT can continue for those gigantic Prophets why not the same Sunnah (Divine Method) would be repeated here for the Jews?
First of all you are relying on the translation of Yusuf Ali and sorry to say that he has done a great injustice by twisting the words in his translation above. The arabic words are "Kafroo" and putting different words for the same word have changed the scenario. The 3:156 is outlining a general and perpetual principle that "those who will disbelieve...." it is not absolutely restricted with what you are projecting or anyone else.

55. (And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ.
56. As for those who disbelieve I shah chastise them with a heavy chastisement in the
world and the Hereafter; and they will have no helpers.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps03/ch03q.html#55
I have given you above translations and they are no where nearer to your position.

I can analyze the others referred verses also, but it will be of no use because:
everyone, irrespective of Quranic verses, have their own cemented positions influenced by all other material. Therefore, better to leave this matter to Allah, since He is the One who will judge in our differences.
waslaam

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
Ghamdi kay nazaryat dehshatgardi kay mutaliq

?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???

<font color="#000080"><font size="5"><span style="font-family: times new roman;"><strong>

Sher Dil

Councller (250+ posts)
دہشت گردی پر چند بیانات

دہشت گردی پر چند بیانات

یقین ہے کہ آپ سب مصر میں موجود الازہر یونیورسٹی سے واقف ہوں گے

شیخ محمد سید ال تنتاوی، امام الا زہر مسجد، مصر
بے گناہ لوگوں پر حملہ کرنا بہادری نہیں ہے، بےوقوفی ہے اور روز محشر اس کی سزا ہو گی ۔ ۔ ۔ بے گناہ بچوں، عورتوں اور شہریوں پر حملے کرنا بہادری نہیں ہے ۔ ۔ ۔

ابدل موتئ بایومی، الازہر ریسرچ اکیڈمی، مصر
جہاد میں دہشت گردی یہ شہریوں کو نقصان پہنچانے کی کوئ گنجائش نہیں ہے ۔ ۔ ۔

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Ghamdi kay nazaryat dehshatgardi kay mutaliq

A genuine and truthful Pakistani scholar; Pakistanis should be proud of him. If all Pakistanis start following him, Pakistan would be a super power in few decades.