Javed Ahmad Ghamdi Threads - Collection

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Ghamdi kay nazaryat dehshatgardi kay mutaliq

he is the most distractive scholar.working for his elders of zion not for muslims.an ordinary and simple level muslim can understand his idealogy when he stated that this part of Quran was for that time and that part was for that time.Hijab commands apply only in ancient age not today.its utter non sense.he knows alot but deliver it as he wants or his elder wants.working on westren agenda.

my suggetion that try to aviod these type of so called scholars to escape urself from fitna.

Last edited:

urdu_man

Banned

he is the most distractive scholar.working for his elders of zion not for muslims.an ordinary and simple level muslim can understand his idealogy when he stated that this part of Quran was for that time and that part was for that time.Hijab commands apply only in ancient age not today.its utter non sense.he knows alot but deliver it as he wants or his elder wants.working on westren agenda.

my suggetion that try to aviod these type of so called scholars to escape urself from fitna.

why you always against freedom of speech and listen.
please give reason and your point of view rather than suggestion not to listen

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

why you always against freedom of speech and listen.
please give reason and your point of view rather than suggestion not to listen
i think i gave the reason and points if read above.thx

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: امام کعبہ کا دہشت گردی پر پیغام

Imam kaba ka wo fatwa bhee post ker doo jis may app jesy logo ko islam ka badtareen dushman kaha tah oor app logo ko islam ka lebada oor ker musalmanoo may naftrt dalny wala garoh kaha tah,wo fatwa tu app kabhee bhee post nahee kero gey kew key app jesy logo ke asleat samny aa jati he

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: امام کعبہ کا دہشت گردی پر پیغام

lolzz

bhai es khutbbay main tu gernaly baat ki gaee hai kise group ka naam tu nahi leya gea ????

yeh Anp ppp mqm jasqam peer pagara waghera waghera sab k leyh hai...

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Is Ghamdi a False Flag Islamic Scholar

yeh ghamidi dua dey muharaf ko jo isay tamgha de gaya hai ALIM honay ka.warna kon iss ko janta thaa.aur waisay b ALIM HONA AUR ALIM PEDA kerna yeh 2 alag batay hain. YEH ALIM PEDA kia huwa hai.

even dont write islamic scholar with his name.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Let me know any reason or logic for what you guys are saying.
What he says is what it should be like. Our religion is the most perfect religion. And i want people like him to represent us rather than the socalled dramabaaz mullah who just want halwa and does not care about anything but to tell his oponents they are non muslims and eligible to be killed.
People will understand what Ghamdi is saying after 10 years. People in the rest of the world are more mature and we tend to flow with the emotions.
Let me know if someone has logical reason to bash him.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

yeh ghamidi dua dey muharaf ko jo isay tamgha de gaya hai ALIM honay ka.warna kon iss ko janta thaa.aur waisay b ALIM HONA AUR ALIM PEDA kerna yeh 2 alag batay hain. YEH ALIM PEDA kia huwa hai.

even dont write islamic scholar with his name.
He is a part of the game being played in the programs like JEW TV's 50 Minute.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

What he says is what it should be like. Our religion is the most perfect religion. And i want people like him to represent us rather than the socalled dramabaaz mullah who just want halwa and does not care about anything but to tell his oponents they are non muslims and eligible to be killed.
People will understand what Ghamdi is saying after 10 years. People in the rest of the world are more mature and we tend to flow with the emotions.

i can give u the reason but yeh batao kay uss reason kay baud KIA KARO gayy aik aur reason mangoo gayy usko yah hud ko manwanay kay leye yah koe positive response doo gayyy?

(aur mayray bhai yeh zaihan mai rakhna kay qadiyani jisay nabi kehtay hain he is also called ALIM)

Last edited:

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jawaid ahmad ghamdi bohat bara fitna hai...

Yeh quran k tarjuma main tehreef bhi kar chuka hai....

Yeh modudi amin islahi dr israr ahmad or hameed ud din ferahi k group ka he tha..

Magar jab modudi nay jamat-e-islami banaee tu yeh sab alag hogay or sabny apna alag alag kam shoro kia....

Jawaid ahmad ghamdi ko na abb israr ahmad ki tanze-e-islami manti hai na jamat-e-islami walay or sabny es k aqaed k
khilaf likhna shoro kardea hai...

AbuOkasha

MPA (400+ posts)

Let me Know if you have Any One "LOGICAL" REASON to defend HIM..........

imran_

MPA (400+ posts)

You said what i wanted to say !

AbuOkasha

MPA (400+ posts)

qn051s.jpg

2pyrqmo.jpg