ISIS issues first Birth Certificate

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
............Bacha Qanoon-e-fitrat per paida hota hay.............ALLAH isay deen ki sahi samajh ata karay abhi tu yeh masoom hay...

Agar maa baap ISIS ke supporters hain to 1% chance hai ke bacha swaleh hoga...99% chance hai ke 'liver-eater' hoga

Akmal Zaidi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar maa baap ISIS ke supporters hain to 1% chance hai ke bacha swaleh hoga...99% chance hai ke 'liver-eater' hoga

ALLAH bara karsaaz hay....wo MOSA ko firoon kay ghar parwarish kara daita hay.........Yazeed ka baap agar maavia

(dushman-e-ahl-e-bait) hosakta hay tu yazeed ka beta maavia Muhibb-e-Ahlebait hosakta hay ...

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ALLAH bara karsaaz hay....wo MOSA ko firoon kay ghar parwarish kara daita hay.........Yazeed ka baap agar maavia

(dushman-e-ahl-e-bait) hosakta hay tu yazeed ka beta maavia Muhibb-e-Ahlebait hosakta hay ...

Baishak! Maa pe sara daromadar hai....muawiya bin yazid agar swaleh nikla to sirf aur sirf apni maa hind ki wajah se kiyunke woh muhibb-e-Ahlulbait thi.

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)
............Bacha Qanoon-e-fitrat per paida hota hay.............ALLAH isay deen ki sahi samajh ata karay abhi tu yeh masoom hay...
[/QUOTE
bicha tu beshuk masoom hai mager jin safaq aur qatil hatoon mein pul ker jawan hoga tub ye bacha bhi apny bap aur eird gird waloon ki turha insaniyet ke leye azab aur Islam ke nam per dheba hoga.

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)
Correction...baap nahi...baapon ka pata kaisay chalay ga.
beshuk 600 logg hoon likin hamesha bap unn mein sy ek hota hai .haan kon bap hai unn 600 mein sy uss ke leye in ko wohi DNA kerwana pary ga jo haram hai inn ke leye.

gaozaban

MPA (400+ posts)
there is another hadith tha dajjal will rule Iraq for 2 years and he will be a very just ruler after this he will claim to be a prophet and then god. isis will rule Iraq and their emperor wil be dajjal, now things r getting clear
Which Hadith?
Can you quote full hadith and its reference for our information?

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a fake Birth Certificate.

ISIS doesn't need any publicity when people like us put this kind of fake news on social media. This picture was meant for laughing only.

Name: Jarrah
Mother Name: Umme Jarrah
Father Name: Abu Jarrah

Do you guys think that this is serious stuff? Don't you think it's like the comedy from Umar Sharif stage show?

People have stopped thinking from their brains I suppose.

mohammadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which Hadith?
Can you quote full hadith and its reference for our information?

Dajjal will Rule Iraq

Haitham bin Malik at-Tai narrates in marfu form, “Dajjal (before his proclamation of divinity) will rule over Iraq for two years, in which his justice will be praised and people will be drawn to him. Then he will one day ascend the pulpit and make a speech about Iraq (that I have established justice here). Then he will come before the people and say, ‘Has the time not come for you to recognize your Lord?’ On this a man will ask, ‘And who is our Lord?’ Dajjal will reply, ‘I am.’ On hearing this one of Allah’s servants will refute him. So Dajjal will seize him and kill him.” [Recorded in Al-Fitan by Nuaim ibn Hammad.]
The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) detailed for his Ummah the trials that will befall them. Will people not recognize Dajjal with his defective eyes and Kafir written on his forehead while he is ruling Iraq, before his declaration? Perhaps he does not show himself publicly before he ascends the pulpit to make this speech. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) knows best.
Abu Bakr bin Abi Maryam is a weak narrator in the chain of transmission of this hadith. [Majmu Az-Zawa’id] This lowers the authenticity of this hadith and it cannot be taken as an absolute prediction. However, should such events unfold, we should recognize them.

gaozaban

MPA (400+ posts)
Dajjal will Rule Iraq

Haitham bin Malik at-Tai narrates in marfu form, “Dajjal (before his proclamation of divinity) will rule over Iraq for two years, in which his justice will be praised and people will be drawn to him. Then he will one day ascend the pulpit and make a speech about Iraq (that I have established justice here). Then he will come before the people and say, ‘Has the time not come for you to recognize your Lord?’ On this a man will ask, ‘And who is our Lord?’ Dajjal will reply, ‘I am.’ On hearing this one of Allah’s servants will refute him. So Dajjal will seize him and kill him.” [Recorded in Al-Fitan by Nuaim ibn Hammad.]
The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) detailed for his Ummah the trials that will befall them. Will people not recognize Dajjal with his defective eyes and Kafir written on his forehead while he is ruling Iraq, before his declaration? Perhaps he does not show himself publicly before he ascends the pulpit to make this speech. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) knows best.
Abu Bakr bin Abi Maryam is a weak narrator in the chain of transmission of this hadith. [Majmu Az-Zawa’id] This lowers the authenticity of this hadith and it cannot be taken as an absolute prediction. However, should such events unfold, we should recognize them.

mohammadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

I know it but when I look at Iraq in hands of isis it gives me red flags also there is an authentic hadith of muslim and bukhari that dajal will appear between Syria and Iraq if u see it in todays sanario both of them are troubled by isis, isis have a serious connection with dajal.

gaozaban

MPA (400+ posts)
there is another hadith tha dajjal will rule Iraq for 2 years and he will be a very just ruler after this he will claim to be a prophet and then god. isis will rule Iraq and their emperor wil be dajjal, now things r getting clear

Hadith reference please?