Hindu and Muslims works together

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Khorakhpur City where Hindu and Muslims works together shows unity in both community. so who said that muslims are not well treated in India.
Check out the video in which you can see how well the work together and living united life.
Check video

I know here in this thread there will few good comments but will be bad as well. Bad comments will be from those people who know nothing, who always think to divide and rule over these communities

Other Example

In Patna Hindu takes care of christian graveyard. this is another example showing unity among different community

check video

Last edited:

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
lol[hilar]really pathetic....
so you think by qouting a few such instants you can obscure mass muslim and christian killings in gujrat,hyderabad(thumbsdown)
neither you can conceal reallity nor can you change our minds so better go and baby sit above mentioned guys so that their minds remain protected from poisoning

jagbani

What you guys think that you didnt kill Hindu ..? Yes muslims got killed in gujrat so what.? When Indian Muslims dont have any prob, they started living cool life their then why you pakistan muslims have prob with that. That time in gujrat situation was very worst not only muslims but hindu also killed that time. so my advice to Pakistani Muslims just forget that, situation in India is very changed now. Even Our Last president was A Muslim, Muslims in India are on very high post. Pakistan muslims and India Muslims dont have any similarities. Both are very much different in thinking. so keep your self away from us and keep good relationship with China
lol[hilar]really pathetic....
so you think by qouting a few such instants you can obscure mass muslim and christian killings in gujrat,hyderabad(thumbsdown)
neither you can conceal reallity nor can you change our minds so better go and baby sit above mentioned guys so that their minds remain protected from poisoning

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
What you guys think that you didnt kill Hindu ..? Yes muslims got killed in gujrat so what.? When Indian Muslims dont have any prob, they started living cool life their then why you pakistan muslims have prob with that. That time in gujrat situation was very worst not only muslims but hindu also killed that time. so my advice to Pakistani Muslims just forget that, situation in India is very changed now. Even Our Last president was A Muslim, Muslims in India are on very high post. Pakistan muslims and India Muslims dont have any similarities. Both are very much different in thinking. so keep your self away from us and keep good relationship with China
you dragged me into this dicussion y should i keep away now?just read brivik`s menifesto where he unintentionally discloses your filthy poisened minds by stating that he idealizes extremist hindus for their barbarism against muslims and that they are righteous in not tolerating muslims in their land.

jagbani

"The Supreme Court on Monday admitted two more petitions challenging the Allahabad High Court's verdict on the Ram Janma Bhumi-Babri Masjid dispute. The High Court had by a majority verdict divided the disputed site in to three equal portions among the Nirmohi Akhara, 'Ram Lalla Virajman'and Sunni Waqf Board."
you dragged me into this dicussion y should i keep away now?just read brivik`s menifesto where he unintentionally discloses your filthy poisened minds by stating that he idealizes extremist hindus for their barbarism against muslims and that they are righteous in not tolerating muslims in their land.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
"The Supreme Court on Monday admitted two more petitions challenging the Allahabad High Court's verdict on the Ram Janma Bhumi-Babri Masjid dispute. The High Court had by a majority verdict divided the disputed site in to three equal portions among the Nirmohi Akhara, 'Ram Lalla Virajman'and Sunni Waqf Board."
no beating about the bush...come to the point we were discussing

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well its mulim working with hindus....while hindus have got no other option but to work.
by the way we made hindus work for us for over 1000 years...

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I read this was GRU DAKHSANA...............was not......???? 50 caror(clap)(clap)

Last edited by a moderator:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
first must you read the history my kakalaka..................Pak and india was part of Barr e shageer.........and British Raj diveided both in two parts one for senior first and second for junior................yet you must see which is first come out from British raj its Guru..............or no KAKALAKA...............:lol::lol::lol::13::13:

PS: History mey panga na lena hum se nahi tou cheer ke rakh dain ge...........NAKU

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=19264]jagbani[/MENTION]
go get a life u dumb...if muslims werent there to oppose british rule tum ne abi tk jootya chat rhe hona tha goron ki

jagbani

Pehle terrorists se to mukti pa lo.. free yourself from terrorist but how can you get rid from them you produce these terrorist yourself ... Americans ne to le tum log ki ab China ko bhi de do
go get a life u dumb...if muslims werent there to oppose british rule tum ne abi tk jootya chat rhe hona tha goron ki

jagbani

History shodo.kabhi science english maths bhi pad liya karo... agar padte to pata nahi kaha hote tum log... grow man grow. nahi to Bheekh hi mangoge

first must you read the history my kakalaka..................Pak and india was part of Barr e shageer.........and British Raj diveided both in two parts one for senior first and second for junior................yet you must see which is first come out from British raj its Guru..............or no KAKALAKA...............:lol::lol::lol::13::13:

PS: History mey panga na lena hum se nahi tou cheer ke rakh dain ge...........NAKU

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
thats why you are in such a brilliant shape. stupidity abounds on this board.

Well you hindus are in one country india which is shriking every now and then .and we muslim have got more countires even in subcontinent than u guyz....
secondly if we muslim just turn a little bit today india will be in total chaos .....

its not hindus who matter...its muslim from last 1000 years

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
Pehle terrorists se to mukti pa lo.. free yourself from terrorist but how can you get rid from them you produce these terrorist yourself ... Americans ne to le tum log ki ab China ko bhi de do
kitna dfa kha y off topic arguement??
i guess u wish to bring me down to ur level

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
History shodo.kabhi science english maths bhi pad liya karo... agar padte to pata nahi kaha hote tum log... grow man grow. nahi to Bheekh hi mangoge

Bheek mangna Manash ki fitrat he ..............................Kia tum Bhawan se kirpa nahi mangte................kia tum guru se gayan nahi mangte.................kia sapoot pita se ashti nahi mangta....................kia india russia se nahi mangta................kia tum hamare terorist se mar nahi khata.................kia gandhi jee apni jati se Goli nahi khata..............and other subject of human kind............its important for material life struggle ...........not for Atma.........go and ask your veda guru..............Atma Gayan mahan he pursh ke liye ya sciense english maths..........Kakerlaka..........(clap)(clap)(clap)

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Khorakhpur City where Hindu and Muslims works together shows unity in both community. so who said that muslims are not well treated in India.
Check out the video in which you can see how well the work together and living united life.
Check video

I know here in this thread there will few good comments but will be bad as well. Bad comments will be from those people who know nothing, who always think to divide and rule over these communities

Other Example

In Patna Hindu takes care of christian graveyard. this is another example showing unity among different community

check video

Bro you can't argue with them is some areas. They are very well versed in two nation (us and them) theory.