Cynthia Richie a GHQ mole , contracted to defame politicians

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cynthia is 100% right. Bakhtawar had intimate relationship with Naqeeb Ullah Mehsood that’s Zardari ordered to kill him.
If Cynthia is wrong then ppp should take her in court. Cynthia also have bedroom stories of benazir as well
Looking at all the howling even on this forum looks like she's stepped on some tails...btw the bedroom stories are no secret. See here some memories from her boyfriend:

Benazir_Stephen_May_1974.jpg

Benazir loved suits, skirts, saris, gowns and jeans. Seeing Benazir in a skirt reminded me of her times at Oxford, Surrey, Dubai and all those times when we spent together,” says Stephen Bubb, CEO of ACEVO recalling his times with Benazir Bhutto during the 70’s adding that her death took a part of him forever….

Suddenly I was back under the cherry tree in Oxford locking lips with Benazir. She seemed to travel through sands of time, bringing back emotions that I thought were buried for ever.

When I lost the LC chair for the first time Pinky came to my college dorm with friends and champagne. She lifted my spirits and all the gloom of the day vanished during that night.

We would listen to Gainsbourg’s J e t’aime moi non plus while sipping on glasses of R&B. Both were a favorite of Pinky and mine. Benazir would take me on trips to Stratford for watching plays at the Royal Shakespeare Company in her yellow sports car. She lived fast and drove fast. She would brighten the dance floor at the central oxford club, our favorite hang out spot.

Captain Eddington used to be our mentor in those days and suggested that we give Pinky a gift on her birthday that summer. Benazir was very fond of rolling stone and the Chippendales’ boys. So we bought her tickets to the Chippendales show. She was slowly coming back to her original self and I was happy to see her enjoying her life again. We would visit the French Cannes spending hours hand in hand straddling the beach.

We would romp around campus canvassing for the society elections. Our friendship blossomed with time. Next summer the blokes played a prank and asked the losing team on the council if we would live up to our claims of an egalitarian society free of religious and cultural restraints. It was June and Benazir’s birthday was around the corner. She played their bluff and appeared at the party in her birthday suit. Everyone was stunned by her bold move and it shut up the dissenting chaps.

Now that she was in the west, paradoxically she found it liberating, like old times at Oxford. Benazir was hardly recognized when she accompanied me to the theater or opera wearing party dresses and gowns. Happy times seemed to have lurked back in her life.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
when GHQ have so much Power and decides who sits on the PM seat they will hire a "goori" to show the corruption of PPP? I don't think so.

The only reason Cynthia is getting famous is that PPP leaders are reacting to her tweets this makes PTI supporters praise her and PPP supporter abuse her thus creating a cycle where she keeps on getting famous on social media. She shot to fame after PPP leader wrote a letter to ISI calling for her removal from the country. You made this post and people who didn't know about her will know now and she will get more famous, at the end you are also making her more famous thus more people will read what she has to tweet. its a catch 22
why didnt she accuse ghq of rape? anyway peepee social media cell and its friends in tooi party media cell have already started to show the true colours of each party.

bhaibarood

when GHQ have so much Power and decides who sits on the PM seat they will hire a "goori" to show the corruption of PPP? I don't think so.

The only reason Cynthia is getting famous is that PPP leaders are reacting to her tweets this makes PTI supporters praise her and PPP supporter abuse her thus creating a cycle where she keeps on getting famous on social media. She shot to fame after PPP leader wrote a letter to ISI calling for her removal from the country. You made this post and people who didn't know about her will know now and she will get more famous, at the end you are also making her more famous thus more people will read what she has to tweet. its a catch 22
Thank you for accepting the fact that NICE is GHQ puppet on PM seat

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
The person started the thread is also a fauji blatkar outcome. Why would he miss an opportunity against his illegal father.
Any thread started in this forum is hikacked by this barood becuase he's a fauji miss fired.
He wants to recognise his father or i guess he has his DNA result in his pocket but cant find the daddy across the border.

EZwdieCWAAso44k
EZwdieAWkAEAcEG
https://twitter.com/x/status/1268921685203472387 https://twitter.com/x/status/1268938903446343685 https://twitter.com/x/status/1268804684967534593 https://twitter.com/x/status/1268927199140286465

In anycase if she is been raped , then this case should be in the court rather then Social media? why she wa silent till so many years?
Why no case registered?
Why Embassy personal never been informed?

WHY GHQ is ok with foreign Nationals at military installations?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
come on man come up with a new narrative! ghq ghq ghq is old and because of bahi-mardood it has lost all its clout many many years ago.
I was just pointing out the irregularities in Bhai-mardood notion that GHQ is behind the "goori" by showing how powerful GHQ is and they don't need to hire some "goori"

GHQ will always be in the discussion as long as they keep mingling in political affairs just like Corrupt Politicians will always be in the discussion as long as they are corrupt.

P.S Pakistan ZINDABAD

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you for accepting the fact that NICE is GHQ puppet on PM seat
How did Nawaz Sharif came into power? through GHQ.
How did Zardari come into power after Bhutto Death? GHQ.
How did Imran Khan came into power? GHQ.

Its absurd to ignore the facts and blame one side while ignoring the sacrifices Amry made to keep everyone safe. the same argument can be said about corrupt politicians and how they looted the nation. few bad eggs dont make the whole institute bad just like Nawaz and Zardari do not make every politicians corrupt.

Pathfinder

I was just pointing out the irregularities in Bhai-mardood notion that GHQ is behind the "goori" by showing how powerful GHQ is and they don't need to hire some "goori"

GHQ will always be in the discussion as long as they keep mingling in political affairs just like Corrupt Politicians will always be in the discussion as long as they are corrupt.

P.S Pakistan ZINDABAD
name me one nation where establishment is not involved?

Hate_Nooras

Cynthia is 100% right. Bakhtawar had intimate relationship with Naqeeb Ullah Mehsood that’s Zardari ordered to kill him.
If Cynthia is wrong then ppp should take her in court. Cynthia also have bedroom stories of Asifa and benazir as well
Just like Maryam hates SS and is happy at his humiliation There is people in the PPP that give the information to her.

Pathfinder

You keep telling us the GHQ control the SC so how the fuck can they fail if that is the case. Make up your mind you piece of crap. Qadyanis who work for the MI5 need to be banned from the forum. PK Zindabad
mardood the #### said I was qadiani! and then Adeel with his moderators jumped on me because I wanted to challange mardood for calling me qadiani!

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
name me one nation where establishment is not involved?
establishments are behind every nation and they make decisions while politicians are the puppet. I'm not saying what GHQ is doing is bad, I agree what GHQ is finally doing which they should have done a long time ago but made many mistakes in past. The fact is they are mingling in politics and that's the fact and its good for Pakistan. The process will continue and in future, Pakistan Pakistan can finally have a system where Pakistan establishment hand will be hidden and the politicians will be on the front like other Mature Democracies!

The Oasis

MPA (400+ posts)
Almost all Pakistani leaders used to have past not acceptable to Islamic norms, even Bhutto sahab used to have a strong intimate relationship with a cabaret dancer used to perform at Hotel metropole, she is the one who introduced him to the elite of establishment as back those days our army use to enjoy explicitly a lot, within her friend circle he found Nusrat Bhutto who have strong connections among elite, which give him ladder to General Ayub and rest is the story, due to her past Nusrat Bhutto used to malign by extreme-right politicians which counties till Nawaz Sharief campaign against her and Bibi Bhutto

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
can you prove this point with something solid like we know about phutto with ayub and tooi with zia!
brother, if the picture is the way to show GHQ supported Politicians like Zardari and Nawaz then that will also make Bhai-barood argument in this thread correct as he showed pictures of Cynthia with Amry men.

can I prove GHQ was behind Imran khan winning election? No I can not, only one who can are GHQ. I came to this conclusion because of how GHQ works and by assessing how they worked in Past putting PM on the seat. you have the right to disagree with my point of view and i won't hate you for that and i expect the same from you :)

Pakistan Zindabad

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
EZwdieCWAAso44k
EZwdieAWkAEAcEG
https://twitter.com/x/status/1268921685203472387 https://twitter.com/x/status/1268938903446343685 https://twitter.com/x/status/1268804684967534593 https://twitter.com/x/status/1268927199140286465 https://twitter.com/x/status/1268949883643408391
https://twitter.com/x/status/1268951168904048640 In anycase if she is been raped , then this case should be in the court rather then Social media? why she wa silent till so many years?
Why no case registered?
Why Embassy personal never been informed?

WHY GHQ is ok with foreign Nationals at military installations?
EZxevl9WoAAh1fv
EZwka_uXYAQnM2R
?‍♂️ Are you Zardari agent ? your logic is proved . .. now live with it

Pathfinder

brother, if the picture is the way to show GHQ supported Politicians like Zardari and Nawaz then that will also make Bhai-barood argument in this thread correct as he showed pictures of Cynthia with Amry men.
I have pictures with some army people! does that mean i am from GHQ? this is substandard accusation that people conjur up as it is just easy for them to peddle!

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
why didnt she accuse ghq of rape? anyway peepee social media cell and its friends in tooi party media cell have already started to show the true colours of each party.
I dont know why she didn't blame them, my point is why we need to have "goori" tell us who is corrupt and who is not? we should already know it.